The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to go and get a job
But with what? how? Realistically she couldn’t manage a job. She has zero life experience, or qualifications instead her ‘parents’ chucked her the pedalo bus, now she’s ‘too old’ she’s being ignored. She like all of the kids think that life is literally one very long holiday which they require movie days resting from; they’ve no chance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She needs to go and get a job
The girl has an eating disorder. She has had it for years and it's been ignored then encouraged then ignored again.

No matter what you think of Isabelle, the burgeoning tragedy before our eyes cannot be solved by calling her lazy. She is not permitted to get a job because she already has two - unpaid nanny for her truly lazy fat arsed mother and as a target for her diddler stepfather. Three if you count having every significant event in her life hawked out to the public for money for a decade. And I do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Omg what a bunch of immature idiots running up the stairs to see who could get to the toilet first when they could easily slip and fall. Absolutely riveting content

Also that kid looked like he was going to fly out of that spinning thing put the camera down and stop that awful cackling and supervise your kids

Reactions: 29
But with what? how? Realistically she couldn’t manage a job. She has zero life experience, or qualifications instead her ‘parents’ chucked her the pedalo bus, now she’s ‘too old’ she’s being ignored. She like all of the kids think that life is literally one very long holiday which they require movie days resting from; they’ve no chance.
I have a sad feeling that she's going to try and make her mark as a "thinspo" influencer. They get a LOT of attention. She is nowhere near mentally stable enough to handle the sort of attention those accounts get but I'm sure Chris and Sarah would enthusiastically encourage it if it was bringing money in. They know the other one can only go so far with her bland looks, smug personality and Taylor Swift miming. She's already been brainwashed into thinking that any kind of interaction with your content is money in your pocket.

There's not much else she could do. No education. No experience. No personality. Scared of everything. Untreated mental illness and eating disorder. Isolated from her peers and people who could provide her with guidance that will help her for a lifetime.

I don't think she is naturally lazy like her parents. I think that she's just a very sad young woman and a product of her broken and dysfunctional upbringing. Some adults take decades to recover from their childhoods. She is up against so much but all she hears is how pretty she is, how good she looks and how her awful life is "goals". There's even a possibility that she doesn't consciously know that her life is a colossal dumpster fire 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Back to the boring reality of B&M trips and cheap shopping hauls. Change the record. Not to forget reorganising the playroom.

Reactions: 19
Isabelle’s video on IG is incredibly concerning weight wise
[/QUOTE me
I just took a look
Omg what a bunch of immature idiots running up the stairs to see who could get to the toilet first when they could easily slip and fall. Absolutely riveting content

Also that kid looked like he was going to fly out of that spinning thing put the camera down and stop that awful cackling and supervise your kids
I'm sure they have more than one toilet in that house?!

Reactions: 7
I’ll be blunt here guys, I was in a child psychiatric unit as a kid for 15 months and Isabelle is almost as skinny as some of the extremely anorexic girls I lived with. It’s really hard to see/watch. Sarah, for gods sake get her some help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And tonight we have a grown woman chasing a teenager to the toilet for the fun of returning home.
She will be able to vote in this year’s inevitable general election. It is a terrifying prospect. She will likely spoil her ballot paper. Colouring in with felt tip pens and doodling around the candidate names isn’t allowed. She might also set the place on fire when she drops her motivational candle due to her being frightened of her own shadow

• Haha
  • Sad
So Chris and Sarah, it's nearing the end of your infamy (Look up the definition, it's nothing to do with famous). All you will have to show for it is three kids born for views and three older kids facing their own problems and a bleak future, debts, a pile of tat, a house you can't afford and the grim realisation that *this* is the absolute pinnacle of your lives; it's even more downhill from here.

Reactions: 21
The girl has an eating disorder. She has had it for years and it's been ignored then encouraged then ignored again.

No matter what you think of Isabelle, the burgeoning tragedy before our eyes cannot be solved by calling her lazy. She is not permitted to get a job because she already has two - unpaid nanny for her truly lazy fat arsed mother and as a target for her diddler stepfather. Three if you count having every significant event in her life hawked out to the public for money for a decade. And I do.
Simply saying that Izzy should get a job is not necessarily a dig about her being lazy. I certainly didn't interpret it that way anyway.

I think a job (outside of her home) could benefit her in loads of ways, not least of all helping to increase her self-confidence and experience life outside of the cult, maybe making a few friends.

I'm not saying that getting a job would instantly 'cure' any deep-rooted MH issues such as an ED - I appreciate that it's more complex than that - but I think it would be a positive thing to broaden her horizons and spend a bit of time being a 'normal' teenager, around real people who are not her family or fans.

It's obviously not the whole answer to her problems but I do think it'd help her a bit to play a different role with a sense of purpose.

• Heart
A job would help her gain financial independence too, it would mean the end of Creepy warning her that he's going to confiscate her phone. Imagine warning a then 17 year old that you would take their phone, especially when the 17 year old is the one earning the money coming into the household.

I’ll be blunt here guys, I was in a child psychiatric unit as a kid for 15 months and Isabelle is almost as skinny as some of the extremely anorexic girls I lived with. It’s really hard to see/watch. Sarah, for gods sake get her some help.
I’m a mental health nurse and Isabelle is 18, she has capacity to make her own decisions so in terms of getting help it’d be down to her and not Sarah to do it unfortunately

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah how will you be able to go on these amazing long van trips when Isabelle is frail and ill , probably in a few months time if she carries on .

You have all been living on top of each other for nearly two months you cannot even say you didn't realise

Never mind shopping for more tat , you need to her to the Dr’s straight away . You do realise she could die from Anorexia ??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m a mental health nurse and Isabelle is 18, she has capacity to make her own decisions so in terms of getting help it’d be down to her and not Sarah to do it unfortunately
Sarah is no help to any of her kids anyway. This is another reason why all of them need to be spending time outside of the home at clubs/school/jobs etc so they can mix with others and see what normal life looks like, with (hopefully) better role models and people who are actually interested in their welfare looking out for them and gently influencing them for good.

Reactions: 25
What’s the point of reorganising their house, when the problem is they have too much stuff! Sarah buys too much of everything and it’s overwhelming for young kids. I’m always looking through stuff at home I can get rid of, by donating to charity or whatever, as I hate too much clutter. Try reorganising your lives, not your blooming house for the millionth time, how about changing your diet and getting healthy, encouraging your kids to be independent and less lazy. Go out for a walk or bike ride every day. Something different to endless shopping trips, living groundhog lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Never mind shopping for more tat , you need to her to the Dr’s straight away . You do realise she could die from Anorexia ??
But it would make great money making footage wouldn't it?
That's Sarah's way of thinking, right there. She disgusts me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
But it would make great money making footage wouldn't it?
That's Sarah's way of thinking, right there. She disgusts me.
And you just know izzy would be sent to a facility owned, run and full of ifamalam!!
Chris would sweep in wooohooooing at his adoring fans! And saying “o m g guys they were so desperate to see us!”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And you just know izzy would be sent to a facility owned, run and full of ifamalam!!
Chris would sweep in wooohooooing at his adoring fans! And saying “o m g guys they were so desperate to see us!”
"Just them seeing us and me telling them not to have head thoughts about eating cured them"

* Please don't anyone think I'm being flippant about eating disorders, that's not my intention at all.

Reactions: 22
I have a sad feeling that she's going to try and make her mark as a "thinspo" influencer. They get a LOT of attention.
This is 100% my worry and is why people, ALL people, should be taught how to use the internet safety, and the internet safety bill enacted properly. It can be a wonderful thing it can also be an exceptionally dangerous thing as well and exceptionally difficult to regulate legally due to it being, literally, world wide and with proxies etc can be difficult to find those responsible.

Like I mentioned before a book written by a heartbroken mother who did all she could to save her daughter, fought for years, wrote of her experiences, bits from her diary and it became a best seller for a time intended to help family and friends understand - yet found to be being used as a ‘how to’ guide to anorexics. It was an excellent book for explaining BUT it was misused and banned, yet is still available via other means online. Her mother is even more heartbroken now.

When your family isn’t supportive, a child looks for that support and validation elsewhere, pre internet that often was neighbours who, for the most part, wouldn’t take advantage. Now it’s any old random online, especially for the Ingham children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.