The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exposing what exactly?

You're a bad parent? You're not homeschooling? Isabelle is ill? Your middle daughter is an online bully? Or your finally exposing Chris for what he is?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone’s down for breakfast except Isabelle, mother of the year doesn’t care.
Jace 2 mins in says baby Aurora is crying, and she flippantly says it’s ok daddy’s changing her. She gives no fucks and carry’s on vlogging.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jace 2 mins in says baby Aurora is crying, and she flippantly says it’s ok daddy’s changing her.
Let's just consider the claims that we only see 10 minutes of their day.

Now think how often we hear or see Aurora crying when being held or changed by Chris.

It's an uncomfortable thought. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Saying the baby had been asleep on the bed for over an hour upstairs while all sat eating dinner. Doesn't she roll now? I hope she was in a cot or somewhere safer then the actual bed.

Isabelle saying she's full from dinner with half a plate full and refusing the gingerbread man 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
36 minutes of Sarah jabbing and showing things she has bought with maybe 34 seconds showing any of the kids.
Have they bought a new camera again?
Wow they managed to mention redecorating Islas room, as the last thing.
All has to be started before monday, where are you going on another trip on monday then? I bet only thing you want manage to start is Islas room.
Where is Prinny woo? All that footage of the floor today, but no sign of her.
Why do they keep filled garbagebags on the floor in the kitchen?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If they were wanting to sort out the utility room, it would make sense to do all the washing while they were at it.
If it was washing each person's bag from the van there's no need for the usual song and dance about laundry, just wash it, dry it, put it back in the bag and up to the bedroom of whoever it belongs to.
If it's thermals and winter clothes they won't need till next year's Arctic trip it could probably all stay in the bag, much better to have a bag of clean clothes instead of dirty hanging around in your room.
I am sorry, but in what world would you put clean laundry back in those bags that came in from the van. They shoud be washed on 90 degrees celcius 3 times before used again. Or even better, just burn them. Imagine the smell and dirt from 3 months on the road.
---
Why is she dressed like the Hamburglar? 😂
She has a secret dream of moving in with Ruby Franke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes but the thing is they’re part of my calorie controlled diet. I watch when I’m eating me tea and I lose my appetite. Cheaper than slimming world 🤣
She’s making smoothies they will be full of sugar when they put it in the smoothie maker modifier for the kids

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've just discovered (due to the Nickelodeon stuff coming out at the minute) that if Creepy had been caught while in the USA, it would have been child endangerment that he could have been charged with. Hopefully that's still a possibility if he ever attempts to go back.

Reactions: 24
When Lazy says HE is changing the baby, I cringe:censored:
Creepy sounds very down and whinging about how much money she has spent.
She has no idea what financial tit they are in,has she?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Going back to Isabelle, Sarah trying to force her to eat that gingerbread must have been so triggering for her :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is Sarah ordering mystery boxes? Just I can't think why anyone would want to spend money on so many boxes of plastic rubbish

Last edited:
Why is it never calm in that house, I don’t care how many children you have you teach them to use inside voices, and they are so demanding
Maybe if you spent time with them off camera they would be calm and learn how to play by themselves or with each other (Mila and Jace
Izzy not wanting a taste of the cookie was just too much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I've just discovered (due to the Nickelodeon stuff coming out at the minute) that if Creepy had been caught while in the USA, it would have been child endangerment that he could have been charged with. Hopefully that's still a possibility if he ever attempts to go back.
I read up on Florida's statute of limitations recently and it seems that there is no limitation on sex crimes against minors (under 18 in the state of Florida, for Chris Ingham's information). Child endangerment alone is a second degree felony in Florida, which has a 4 year statute of limitations. I don't think he would have the balls to attempt to go back but if he did and didn't face any charges due to statute of limitations, the internet wouldn't be big enough for the amount of smug that would pour out of him because he officially got away with it.

• Heart
What an odd vlog full of giddiness. Fat Saz over being back at the warehouse and filling it full of plastic Temu Tat and the opening of the biggest B & M you ever did see. And Isla over food. And how the duck can you forget how many kids you have?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.