The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their vlogs now just seem to all be Sarah in them? I mean, I’m pleased for the kids not to be filmed all the time but it’s the oldest girls the ifam are interested in and bring in the views.
I hope we have more just Sarah vlogs, it's doing wonderful things for their view count. 🤣🤣🤣

1711269017542.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah and Isabelle arguing over the gingerbread man because Izzy doesn’t want it.
‘Full from dinner’ when there’s a nearly full plate of food still sat in front of her 💀
How the hell do they not see what’s going on?
And even if they do, how is trying to force food on her going to be helpful?!
GET HER SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Strange that the last two sprogs had dolls made of them but Aurorarara hasn't? Obviously Shortle is a better businessman than Chris is; she knows the market isn't there anymore.
No photoshoot either

Reactions: 19
No photoshoot either
Ahhhhh, well spotted. I was looking forward to seeing another set of photos where the baby is trussed up like a ball of wool and Chris ruins each picture by just appearing in it. I'm assuming they can't attract a freebie or a heavy discount anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No photoshoot either
Isabelle used to be interested in photography and they certainly have enough equipment etc the kids could do the photoshoot , collect props , learn about editing etc you know practical experience and learning

Then again Sarah talking about going to the shops and about what they had for tea is more interesting .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah and Isabelle arguing over the gingerbread man because Izzy doesn’t want it.
‘Full from dinner’ when there’s a nearly full plate of food still sat in front of her 💀
How the hell do they not see what’s going on?
And even if they do, how is trying to force food on her going to be helpful?!
GET HER SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP.
They won't get her any help, they're thinking about the clickbait they can use for future videos when she's really ill. I bet they've already thought of some titles they could use, Sick pair of bastards.

• Sad
When Lazy says HE is changing the baby, I cringe:censored:
Creepy sounds very down and whinging about how much money she has spent.
She has no idea what financial tit they are in,has she?
No she is bleeping clueless. He is now getting a massive hit of reality. While in his soooper, dooooper Ken dolls dream van he can breathe better because he escapes the reality that he sees around him all the time while at home, which is the house has a ticking financial timebomb attached to it.

He is not fooling me or many others who understand that his lies about income are inherently untrue.
So many tells that he is putting on an act to fool followers and more importantly Sazpants. Luckily for him although she's a spendthrift she likes her shein , temu and bnm baaaaaargaaaaanz. I once had a friend who was doing this with John Lewis. Debenhams etc constantly spending her husbands money on charge cards, he has a great job and worked away in China, still caused massive financial problems for the family.

He is watching her spending through his fingers and gritted teeth, but the walls are closing in on him alone in that house. He is definitely in his own private hell. He needs to stop daily vlogging and getva bleeping job, tell the deluded witch to stop buying pointless tit, sell 80% of the ridiculous amounts of expensive toys that just clutter the place as the chuldruns play with £1 tempted cardboard tit outside the ridiculously unused playroom.

Tell her Chris, tell her you're brokies. You can then make a grown up, realistic plan to get a roof over your families head and live appropriately. Kids in school, college and nursery. Go back to work , vlog weekly if you must, let Saz do that as her job, she started it after all.

Have one decent holiday a year for 2 weeks like a normal person with school aged kids, your travelling is no delivery insight and knowledge that it has the potential to do as you don't utilise the opportunity for them to explore the various cultural educational activities that was on offer to them. Sitting in a pool, dossing inside a motorhome on the side of the road and visiting every McDonald’s in Scandinavia is not cultural education.

But you won't let the truth and taking full responsibility for yours and your family set you free from your self inflicted and deluded cage. Your ego and delusions that you are still a cooool sk8er boi with a set for lyf Bank account are too strong. Wake up and smell the chai tea Chris, you are overweight nearly 40, your best income days are well over and you are living a huge lie.

The truth WILL set you free, own everything and people will respect you more.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chris isn't famous but when he starts a job he will think it's beneath him and boast about his 'real' job on Youtube; or people will google him, especially any women he targets. Either way they're going to find out about him and the family and the way they behave. It's a nightmare, his only hope is to change names, his appearance and scrub that channel from YouTube.
---

oh dear size of Isla

and esme is one irritating existence
Esme needs to stop with the Les Dawson style lip pout.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

oh dear size of Isla

and esme is one irritating existence
I thought she had taken a stretch recently and at least grown into her body a bit.

Watching her and Isabelle in their extremes of food abuse though is still the equivalent of looking at a distressed caged bird ripping its own feathers out :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who’s going to employ the greasy little pervert though? One google search proves he’s an HR nightmare waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isabelle sitting with a packet of noodles on a plate (my anorexic daughter's only meal a day), mostly uneaten, saying she's full, then agreeing to eat the head of a gingerbread man she so vehemently refused just to shut Sarah up.

Sarah knows.

The sad thing is she can do very little about it as Izzy is 18. I saw the insta video and took a wee break from reading here for a couple of days as it upset me. I'd say she's not far off my daughter's weight, who is 15 kilos below her ideal weight for height. I'll probably have to take another hiatus, it's upsetting seeing this play out and it worries me where it will lead. I wish Izzy nothing but love, she deserves so much more than the tit show she's living in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
No one is going to employ Chris and the big spoilt brat knows it.
No one is going to employ Sarah either because she’s too stupid.
No one is going to employ Isabelle because the above pair chucked her education under the bus along other her privacy, mental development and mental health AND now she gets a ‘front row seat’ to it all happening to her siblings as she’s ‘too old’ to be favourite anymore.

So it’ll be UC. Except that’s no walk in the park these days either!

ETA I’d say they were dull as ditchwater but ditchwater is actually more interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately for her she's starting to look more and more like her mother every day.
The arrogance oozes out of her doesn’t it, just like its parents. God help them all because there is gonna be such a crash landing when they finally run out of views. Not one person in that family has a grip on reality and the older kids and parents are not going to be able to cope

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god. Chris has got his tinfoil hat on again and has been researching juices and vitamins.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Strange that the last two sprogs had dolls made of them but Aurorarara hasn't? Obviously Shortle is a better businessman than Chris is; she knows the market isn't there anymore.
Has there been a falling out with Shortle? I don't remember any gifts at Christmas either?

Ahhhhh, well spotted. I was looking forward to seeing another set of photos where the baby is trussed up like a ball of wool and Chris ruins each picture by just appearing in it. I'm assuming they can't attract a freeb
Eee the ginger one really needs to be the main character doesn’t she
Big Mean girl energy
hate saying this about a kid but she’s definitely creepys daughter! Nothing nice about her whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.