The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read up on Florida's statute of limitations recently and it seems that there is no limitation on sex crimes against minors (under 18 in the state of Florida, for Chris Ingham's information). Child endangerment alone is a second degree felony in Florida, which has a 4 year statute of limitations. I don't think he would have the balls to attempt to go back but if he did and didn't face any charges due to statute of limitations, the internet wouldn't be big enough for the amount of smug that would pour out of him because he officially got away with it.
If he decided he was going to try and go back, he wouldn't be able to sneak in, they would be spotted by someone, somewhere. If not the airport of plane, then in the parks. Once the info got on here, you just know that every single person would be contacting CBP to let them know. It would be like Australia x1000. Even if his crime was outside the window of charges, CBP wouldn't want to let someone in that was known to like children. He'd be sent back to the UK after a long interrogation would be my guess. (I've commented this many times before, but I just want to keep reminding Creepy of what he'd face 😊).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chris asking Fat Saz how much she has spent in the last week. And her asking why he's even worried about that. Like Temu hauls are a flex :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If he decided he was going to try and go back, he wouldn't be able to sneak in, they would be spotted by someone, somewhere. If not the airport of plane, then in the parks. Once the info got on here, you just know that every single person would be contacting CBP to let them know. It would be like Australia x1000. Even if his crime was outside the window of charges, CBP wouldn't want to let someone in that was known to like children. He'd be sent back to the UK after a long interrogation would be my guess. (I've commented this many times before, but I just want to keep reminding Creepy of what he'd face 😊).
Do we know if the Orlando PD or Florida State police ever involved, or was it just reported to the girl's local authorities? I also wonder if it was ever reported federally? The fact that he could've put this all to rest immediately by going back to the US has spoken volumes over the years. He bloody well knows he wouldn't have gotten through immigration and he knows he has a crime to answer for.

The reason I brought up limitations is because I wondered a few weeks back if maybe he thinks that enough time has passed (or someone has told him enough time has passed). He displayed a lot of risky and controversial behaviour on their most recent trip but it didn't get him anywhere near the views he had hoped it would. He's getting desperate. He's great at risking his children/stepchild's life for content but would he have the guts to risk himself for it?

Come on Chris. DOOOOOO ITTTTTTT.

Reactions: 16
Poor 11 year old Isla almost hyperventilating trying to have a conversation with fat saz about decorating - poor kid being thrown scraps of her mothers time again

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Do we know if the Orlando PD or Florida State police ever involved, or was it just reported to the girl's local authorities? I also wonder if it was ever reported federally? The fact that he could've put this all to rest immediately by going back to the US has spoken volumes over the years. He bloody well knows he wouldn't have gotten through immigration and he knows he has a crime to answer for.

The reason I brought up limitations is because I wondered a few weeks back if maybe he thinks that enough time has passed (or someone has told him enough time has passed). He displayed a lot of risky and controversial behaviour on their most recent trip but it didn't get him anywhere near the views he had hoped it would. He's getting desperate. He's great at risking his children/stepchild's life for content but would he have the guts to risk himself for it?

Come on Chris. DOOOOOO ITTTTTTT.
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but I think the girls parents may have contacted police in Florida after they had left (or at least after Chris has left) so nothing could be done. One of the things that annoys me most about the whole situation is the statement the UK police released. They confirmed Chris had sent the messages, but said because she was over 16, no charges could be brought. But they didn't mention that he still committed a crime in the country he was in at the time.
Regardless though, he will be on the radar, because any hint that he might try again over the years, people will have contacted Orlando police/CBP/Disney and Universal parks etc.

Not to mention that a holiday to Florida would cost them about 20 grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but I think the girls parents may have contacted police in Florida after they had left (or at least after Chris has left) so nothing could be done. One of the things that annoys me most about the whole situation is the statement the UK police released. They confirmed Chris had sent the messages, but said because she was over 16, no charges could be brought. But they didn't mention that he still committed a crime in the country he was in at the time.
Regardless though, he will be on the radar, because any hint that he might try again over the years, people will have contacted Orlando police/CBP/Disney and Universal parks etc.

Not to mention that a holiday to Florida would cost them about 20 grand.
If they did it would have been after. If I remember right jess didn't tell them for a long time after.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All I see when the Inghams are roaming around that bare, empty, lifeless house! How can they be that bad at decorating a home? They’ve been “renovating” for three years and it still looks the same. I keep expecting Jamiroquai to pop out from behind the sofa and start singing Virtual insanity. 🤣

IMG_5618.jpeg

Is the big life changing thing the new flat pack larder in the laundry room? 👀 bleeping hell they are beyond boring! I thought they were bad but twenty minutes of them talking about the playroom, showing some plastic and filling up a larder. Those poor kids! They must be bored out of their minds. They spend all day in what looks like Janet’s void. Sarah only seems to buy crafts and things for the toddlers but nothing to encourage Isla to find a hobby or something that interests her. Do the girls even leave the house more than once a week unless it’s for a van trip? They pulled them away from school, friendships and a social life to have them rot in the house because Sarahs having her sixth cosy pyjama day of the week. God what a life they live. If they’re not stuck in a van they’re stuck in a house watching Sarah open 10 boxes of plastic craft tat to fill up the playroom larder! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand why she needed to buy those horrible, cheap cupboards. All she needed to do was tidy up the kitchen cupboards. Those plastic boxes would have fitted in them, Bodge the Builder could have even put a self in that mess cupboard she showed.

She’s renovating the playroom again. How many more times is she going to mess around in there? I don’t know why she bothers tbh, the children never play in it. She should make it in to a designated school room.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That chores chart is pathetic, a couple of odd jobs followed by threats of removing phones if not completed.
Isabelle is an adult for gods sake but she’s lumped in there too, prompts to look after her pet, clean up after making food .. or else phone is gone. Id love to see this business she runs.
No business sense if she keeps it quiet and never promotes it to an established sitting audience.
She’ll be referring to “Teen & Me”, despite Izzy never doing any of the business side of that line, and the store having been closed for months… but yeah, that’s Isabelle bossing it well outside of the confines of Matrix 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Lazy says HE is changing the baby, I cringe:censored:
Creepy sounds very down and whinging about how much money she has spent.
She has no idea what financial tit they are in,has she?
If they had a lot of money as creepy makes out he wouldn’t be bothered how much Sarah spends

Reactions: 20
Just watch the big kids wandering aimlessly in the background - Esmeeeeeee standing around the bottom of the beautiful staircase and Izzy going from one counter to another in the kitchen

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I read up on Florida's statute of limitations recently and it seems that there is no limitation on sex crimes against minors (under 18 in the state of Florida, for Chris Ingham's information). Child endangerment alone is a second degree felony in Florida, which has a 4 year statute of limitations. I don't think he would have the balls to attempt to go back but if he did and didn't face any charges due to statute of limitations, the internet wouldn't be big enough for the amount of smug that would pour out of him because he officially got away with it.
One thing might want to consider is thar there may be stautes on some of what he did but the law provides alternatives to charge him with. Personally I'd love him to attempt going back to the US. I'd pay for the creepy bloody ticket.

Reactions: 15
All the Temu gear but absolutely no idea. She can #homeschooling all she wants but we all know those kids don't stand a chance with dopey Sarah and that creep "educating" them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They’ve bought more stuff that is too small. What they should have done is built floor to ceiling storage cupboards in the laundry if they want to store pantry items and arts and crafts.

Can’t wait to see what she’s bought golden child for his birthday that means she has to move/get rid of the sofa to accommodate. Chris will have a ‘daddy paddy’ if she puts a water tray in the playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Taking a phone off an 18 year old you have made your financial dependent is extremely abusive. It's coercive control. He's denying her the means to communicate with anyone outside the house. The fact that she seems to accept it as his right to do demonstrates how completely they have her enmeshed in their Temu fertility cult.

I have just spent several hours reading the Dscovery of evidence in the Ruby Franke case. Thousands of viewers tried to raise awareness of the level of abuse going on in that family. For years they tried. There were dozens of other YouTubers constantly making content pointing it out. Hundreds of people, neighbours as well as viewers had called the police and/or social services to report specific incidents. Kevin Franke the father had been sacked from his Professorship at BYU for using the same kinds of coercive control on students as they practiced at home on their own kids. Nothing was done. Not until an emaciated 12 year old boy knocked on an old man's door begging for food and water. Barefoot, infected wounds covering his body, terrified and asking for the police to be called to help his little sister who was still held hostage on the basement room he had clawed his way out of.

I do not know what happens in Mingin Manor when the cameras are off and I shudder when I think of exactly how much more appalling it must be than the edited lowlights they release. The people who run YouTube need horsewhipping for enabling these bestial excuses for parents to enslave their kids for ad revenue.

That R Family witch is still at it btw. I'll say this for her, she's kept a far more regular vlogging schedule than the greasy Ian Watkins wannabe has managed.
---
All I see when the Inghams are roaming around that bare, empty, lifeless house! How can they be that bad at decorating a home? They’ve been “renovating” for three years and it still looks the same. I keep expecting Jamiroquai to pop out from behind the sofa and start singing Virtual insanity. 🤣

View attachment 2833125

Is the big life changing thing the new flat pack larder in the laundry room? 👀 bleeping hell they are beyond boring! I thought they were bad but twenty minutes of them talking about the playroom, showing some plastic and filling up a larder. Those poor kids! They must be bored out of their minds. They spend all day in what looks like Janet’s void. Sarah only seems to buy crafts and things for the toddlers but nothing to encourage Isla to find a hobby or something that interests her. Do the girls even leave the house more than once a week unless it’s for a van trip? They pulled them away from school, friendships and a social life to have them rot in the house because Sarahs having her sixth cosy pyjama day of the week. God what a life they live. If they’re not stuck in a van they’re stuck in a house watching Sarah open 10 boxes of plastic craft tat to fill up the playroom larder! 🙃
It looks like the luggage room of a tit train station in 1990.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
EXPOSING MYSELF 💀💀

Lazy starts the vlog. Everyone but Isabelle is having breakfast. Aurora and Creepstopher are upstairs getting ready for the day. Lazy and Creepstopher stayed up last night and put the other unit up. The playroom is on the cards today. Lazy has big plans. They’re starting the day with a food shop as they’ve been going to the One Stop every day to grab essentials since they got back.

They’re also going to B&Q as Creepstopher hates the black “green” wall in the kitchen. Lazy wants to put a dado rail around the wall of the seating area with framed panelling above. Creepstopher thinks they can paint the walls of the seating area and stop at the entrance to the archway. Lazy thinks it would look stupid. It would be the lightest beige that could find.

Another package. It’s Lazy’s organising stuff and something for Isla’s birthday. Isla hijacks a circular snack box with the segments for herself and Esmé to fill with treats for their sleepovers. Bendy giraffe thing, stickers, tupperware, plastic bottles, plastic trays, wooden puzzles for Mila, a game for Jace, plastic straws for crafting and hair clips because Lazy wears them most days. She also got bows for the girls’ “hairs” and packing cubes for suitcases. Toiletry bags because Creepstopher has a manky manky travel bag that stuff leaks in and he never cleans.

Lazy has caved; 5 1/2 month old Aurora is eating a strawberry through one of those teething/weaning dummies. She’s not been happy the last few days and Lazy is sure it’s because she’s hungry. She was absolutely screaming and didn’t want to be put down. They forgot to take the camera to the shops. Jace wanted a blanket halfway round B&M so he could go to sleep. The biggest B&M has opened near them where Debenhams used to be. There’s an upstairs and downstairs but Lazy didn’t get to walk all around it thanks to Jace and Mila. It’s a full day out and she was whipping stuff in her basket. She tells Mila not to eat strawberries without washing them.

Lazy wonders where all her B&M tat has gone. She’s making chocolate pomegranate but forgot to get chocolate. She's bought balls for the water table and 3 for £5 paint. Also in the bag is Aquafresh, which contains the dreaded fluoride. There’s looooooads of herbs and spices for the new pantry. Creepstopher will be buzzing about the kitchen roll holder.

Lazy forgot to cut the zip ties off Aurora’s dummy because she was too busy “scalding” it with hot water and shoving the strawberry in. Moaning about trolls. She got gingerbread men for dessert.

Lazy told Creepstopher to film himself. Camera cuts as she has to chase Mila for stealing a gingerbread. Surprising him with the kitchen roll holder. The girls will steal it and take it upstairs. Mila says Jace is trying to crush her. Isla says Mila took something from him. The tumble dryer has packed in after three years. They need it for nappies. Someone is hopefully coming tomorrow and he’ll let Creepstopher know when he can slot them in between jobs. Isabelle is hovering because she has beef with Creepstopher. Cackle.

Lazy has spent a couple of hours organising the playroom. She planned not to tell Creepstopher what Jace’s birthday presents are but she needs to move the sofa out of there. It will cause an argument but it’s too late as she’s already ordered it. Lazy is exposes the family by showing us the messy cupboard.

Dinner tonight is beef medallions with rice. Jace and Mila may have chicken as she isn’t sure whether they will like beef. Isla is making ice lollies. Lazy loved frozen milk when she was a child.

Lazy hasn’t filmed dinner as everyone was starving. Creepstopher loved dinner whereas he doesn’t usually like steak. He put her Aurora on the bed upstairs an hour ago and she’s still asleep. Lazy cackles at the gingerbread men she bought. Mila asks for the whale one. She means the shark one but Mother of the Year doesn’t understand her. Jace does though and he asks if he can have the shark one himself. Lazy says yes. Isabelle doesn’t want one as she doesn’t like gingerbread and doesn’t want to waste it. She says she’s full from dinner but it looks like she’s had about two forkfuls. Everyone tries to pressurise her into eating the biscuit. Creepstopher pipes up and says she never eats sweet stuff. Lazy will be sad if she doesn’t eat it as she bought the unicorn one for her. Isabelle breaks off the head and Lazy has the rest. Lazy made wraps one day in the van. They sat down and halfway through she realised she’d forgotten to make Esmé’s dinner so she had to make it. Poor poor fishwife didn’t eat dinner that night.

Lazy needs to stop spending money because Creepstopher said so. He asks how much she’s spent in the past week. He needs a new griddle pan. With his mouth full of food he says he has a bone to pick with Lazy. The Amazon man has been and delivered an Echo Dot. She’s also got the birthday present for Jace, which is almost as big as the Sprinter.

Lazy has fed Aurora. Creepstopher now has her. Spice cupboard. She wonders why she has so much stock cubes. They’ve been researching juices and vitamin drinks so will be making their own. Lazy will do a juice restock every 3-4 days. Let her know which juicer to buy. There’s a £109 one in her basket but a week ago it was £79 so she won’t buy it until it’s on sale again. The other cupboard is for crafting and learning games.

Lazy felt overwhelmed yesterday and today as she felt the whole house was a “tit tip”. Her head wanted to explode. Aurora wants to be held at all times, Jace and Mila need a lot of attention and they feel guilty leaving the girls out. They want to do this room, the playroom, decorate the kitchen and start on Isla’s room but must do so before Monday. It’s not possible as they have four days. Jace’s birthday is coming up but Lazy has only ordered two things for the poor child. They should just tell him to like it or lump it because he gets enough during the year. Teach him how to give to others for a change. Jace's birthday is in 4/5 days so they're a day behind. They're probably going away for it too then.

End of vlog
1711242178894.png
1711242422323.png
1711242360681.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
EXPOSING MYSELF 💀💀

Lazy starts the vlog. Everyone but Isabelle is having breakfast. Aurora and Creepstopher are upstairs getting ready for the day. Lazy and Creepstopher stayed up last night and put the other unit up. The playroom is on the cards today. Lazy has big plans. They’re starting the day with a food shop as they’ve been going to the One Stop every day to grab essentials since they got back.

They’re also going to B&Q as Creepstopher hates the black “green” wall in the kitchen. Lazy wants to put a dado rail around the wall of the seating area with framed panelling above. Creepstopher thinks they can paint the walls of the seating area and stop at the entrance to the archway. Lazy thinks it would look stupid. It would be the lightest beige that could find.

Another package. It’s Lazy’s organising stuff and something for Isla’s birthday. Isla hijacks a circular snack box with the segments for herself and Esmé to fill with treats for their sleepovers. Bendy giraffe thing, stickers, tupperware, plastic bottles, plastic trays, wooden puzzles for Mila, a game for Jace, plastic straws for crafting and hair clips because Lazy wears them most days. She also got bows for the girls’ “hairs” and packing cubes for suitcases. Toiletry bags because Creepstopher has a manky manky travel bag that stuff leaks in and he never cleans.

Lazy has caved; 5 1/2 month old Aurora is eating a strawberry through one of those teething/weaning dummies. She’s not been happy the last few days and Lazy is sure it’s because she’s hungry. She was absolutely screaming and didn’t want to be put down. They forgot to take the camera to the shops. Jace wanted a blanket halfway round B&M so he could go to sleep. The biggest B&M has opened near them where Debenhams used to be. There’s an upstairs and downstairs but Lazy didn’t get to walk all around it thanks to Jace and Mila. It’s a full day out and she was whipping stuff in her basket. She tells Mila not to eat strawberries without washing them.

Lazy wonders where all her B&M tat has gone. She’s making chocolate pomegranate but forgot to get chocolate. She's bought balls for the water table and 3 for £5 paint. Also in the bag is Aquafresh, which contains the dreaded fluoride. There’s looooooads of herbs and spices for the new pantry. Creepstopher will be buzzing about the kitchen roll holder.

Lazy forgot to cut the zip ties off Aurora’s dummy because she was too busy “scalding” it with hot water and shoving the strawberry in. Moaning about trolls. She got gingerbread men for dessert.

Lazy told Creepstopher to film himself. Camera cuts as she has to chase Mila for stealing a gingerbread. Surprising him with the kitchen roll holder. The girls will steal it and take it upstairs. Mila says Jace is trying to crush her. Isla says Mila took something from him. The tumble dryer has packed in after three years. They need it for nappies. Someone is hopefully coming tomorrow and he’ll let Creepstopher know when he can slot them in between jobs. Isabelle is hovering because she has beef with Creepstopher. Cackle.

Lazy has spent a couple of hours organising the playroom. She planned not to tell Creepstopher what Jace’s birthday presents are but she needs to move the sofa out of there. It will cause an argument but it’s too late as she’s already ordered it. Lazy is exposes the family by showing us the messy cupboard.

Dinner tonight is beef medallions with rice. Jace and Mila may have chicken as she isn’t sure whether they will like beef. Isla is making ice lollies. Lazy loved frozen milk when she was a child.

Lazy hasn’t filmed dinner as everyone was starving. Creepstopher loved dinner whereas he doesn’t usually like steak. He put her Aurora on the bed upstairs an hour ago and she’s still asleep. Lazy cackles at the gingerbread men she bought. Mila asks for the whale one. She means the shark one but Mother of the Year doesn’t understand her. Jace does though and he asks if he can have the shark one himself. Lazy says yes. Isabelle doesn’t want one as she doesn’t like gingerbread and doesn’t want to waste it. She says she’s full from dinner but it looks like she’s had about two forkfuls. Everyone tries to pressurise her into eating the biscuit. Creepstopher pipes up and says she never eats sweet stuff. Lazy will be sad if she doesn’t eat it as she bought the unicorn one for her. Isabelle breaks off the head and Lazy has the rest. Lazy made wraps one day in the van. They sat down and halfway through she realised she’d forgotten to make Esmé’s dinner so she had to make it. Poor poor fishwife didn’t eat dinner that night.

Lazy needs to stop spending money because Creepstopher said so. He asks how much she’s spent in the past week. He needs a new griddle pan. With his mouth full of food he says he has a bone to pick with Lazy. The Amazon man has been and delivered an Echo Dot. She’s also got the birthday present for Jace, which is almost as big as the Sprinter.

Lazy has fed Aurora. Creepstopher now has her. Spice cupboard. She wonders why she has so much stock cubes. They’ve been researching juices and vitamin drinks so will be making their own. Lazy will do a juice restock every 3-4 days. Let her know which juicer to buy. There’s a £109 one in her basket but a week ago it was £79 so she won’t buy it until it’s on sale again. The other cupboard is for crafting and learning games.

Lazy felt overwhelmed yesterday and today as she felt the whole house was a “tit tip”. Her head wanted to explode. Aurora wants to be held at all times, Jace and Mila need a lot of attention and they feel guilty leaving the girls out. They want to do this room, the playroom, decorate the kitchen and start on Isla’s room but must do so before Monday. It’s not possible as they have four days. Jace’s birthday is coming up but Lazy has only ordered two things for the poor child. They should just tell him to like it or lump it because he gets enough during the year. Teach him how to give to others for a change. Jace's birthday is in 4/5 days so they're a day behind. They're probably going away for it too then.

End of vlog
View attachment 2833395View attachment 2833402View attachment 2833399
Hope you are doing well, @thegreencow

So their vlogs now just seem to all be Sarah in them? I mean, I’m pleased for the kids not to be filmed all the time but it’s the oldest girls the ifam are interested in and bring in the views. Sarah going on and on about water beads and DIY can’t be of interest to anyone. So vain, thinks she is the star of this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Strange that the last two sprogs had dolls made of them but Aurorarara hasn't? Obviously Shortle is a better businessman than Chris is; she knows the market isn't there anymore.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.