The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sarah ever consider that the home is a dumping ground because she has a shopping addiction and no storage in her home? That laundry is another incomplete room. There’s no cupboard for an ironing board and mops/steamer, no folding bench, no cupboards for cleaning supplies.

Dirty clothes bags dumped in bedrooms. 🤢 Dirty laundry belongs in the laundry, not the bedroom. I don’t know how they would get through it all with a family that size. We’re a family of four and the washing machine and dried are always going.
Hell I'm on my own in a one bedroom flat with a puppy and I told my Daughter in Law the other day that I feel like I have been condemned to the hell of eternal laundry duty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That chores chart is pathetic, a couple of odd jobs followed by threats of removing phones if not completed.
Isabelle is an adult for gods sake but she’s lumped in there too, prompts to look after her pet, clean up after making food .. or else phone is gone. Id love to see this business she runs.
No business sense if she keeps it quiet and never promotes it to an established sitting audience.

Reactions: 33
That chores chart is pathetic, a couple of odd jobs followed by threats of removing phones if not completed.
Isabelle is an adult for gods sake but she’s lumped in there too, prompts to look after her pet, clean up after making food .. or else phone is gone. Id love to see this business she runs.
No business sense if she keeps it quiet and never promotes it to an established sitting audience.
They've parentified her at the same time as they continually infantilise her & have been doing it for years. No wonder the girl is so emotionally mixed up & socially repressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I share pictures of my kids (I say kids, they’re 16/19 now) to my Facebook account, mainly for family members who we don’t see very often as they live up and down the country, but my account is private and the only people I have on there are people I know personally, I have less than 200 friends on there and 25/30 of them are my mums profiles where she’s forgot her password and had to make a new account up 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Im not having a go at you at all, but would you give each of those 150 odd people a printed photo of your child? Thats how I think of it. If I wouldn’t give a printed photo of my child to a person, then I won’t share electronic photos of them with those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, my big take away from yesterday is that Sarah sits on her fat ass telling the older three what to do and gets up to cook dinner whilst her creepy husband does the rest of the cleaning and/or dicks around mowing the grass and power washing pointless stuff whilst the laundry pile gets ever bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, my big take away from yesterday is that Sarah sits on her fat ass telling the older three what to do and gets up to cook dinner whilst her creepy husband does the rest of the cleaning and/or dicks around mowing the grass and power washing pointless stuff whilst the laundry pile gets ever bigger
They are truly unbelievable .creey must be hard to live with until he’s in the truck escaping from reality

Reactions: 15
Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What big toddler flowery monstrosity dress is Isla going to get for her birthday ?

How about a day shopping for age appropriate decent clothes and shoes , a lovely haircut and style and a lunch out with just Sarah . Isla would think she was in heaven with this and would actually be good content !

Instead it will be a massive bag of shite Shein sale items , the bacon scissors haircut by vidal baboon and a trip to a softplay centre with a petrol station cake with one old candle in it 😢
Yeah and how about getting her that bedroom make over she was promised last year poor mite

Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff
We know they pay for it but it's ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of when I came home from uni for the weekend, I didnt agree with something my mum said so she told me to me now you can’t watch eastenders. And made my dad enforce it lol
I was literally 18, living away from home and could just leave and go watch whatever at my own place. Also bear in mind I left home at 16 & was supporting myself financially 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
THE HOUSE RENOVATIONS BEGIN!

Mila is on her scuttlebug. Lazy sings Baby Shark in her trash American accent. Jace is cracking her up because he’s laying on the sofa wearing a head torch. Lazy needs to get him dressed, put away the breakfast bowls and toys. Jace and Mila have been doing a threading activity. Of course he’s a pro and she isn’t.

Lazy almost cried because the orbeez have grown. The colours are perfect for the Arctic setup she’s doing for Jace and Mila. The ice has frozen. Lazy fills up a bowl with water and adds blue food colouring. Mila doesn’t want blue because it’s ugly.

Esmé is convinced she’s taller than Lazy. She isn’t. Lazy thinks she’s at least three inches taller than her. Esmé hasn’t seen orbeez in years.

Mila says she wants the pink paint smock. Jace mocks how she says “yes please” as “pwess pwease”. Lazy tells him she tried her best as that’s what matters. I don’t know what that little brat thinks he’s talking about; I’ve only recently started to be able to understand what he’s saying. Lazy has put cheap £1.27 Temu paint smocks on them. And she worries about fluoride? The ice cubes and animal figures are added to the water and orbeez.

Rain. Water activity. Aurora. Lazy was fuming five minutes ago thinking she’d been ripped off. She bought a 10 pack of A4 ziploc thingymabobbydos. When she opened the box there were only five. They were only £5.50 but Creepstopher didn’t know what the big deal was. Lazy is buzzing because Temu have refunded the £5 and she can keep her stupid ziplocs. Cackling. Jace snitches on Mila for making mess whilst he’s cleaning. He played for half an hour and she played “for 20 minutes more than half an hour so almost an hour”. Does thicko not know what 50 minutes is? She’s put the paint smock back on and is playing again after a 45 minute break.

Creepstopher put two shelves up in the laundry room when they moved in that were meant to be used for the kids’ clothes so they could take them upstairs. They’ve turned into dump sites so both shelves are coming down. The floor needs a proper scrub as do the occupants of the house. The Inghams have a load of alcohol from Christmas 2022 so they’re either going to bin it or put it on the bar cart. The girls do laundry if they want to wear something tomorrow or spill a cup of tea on their bedding. They don’t bin the empty laundry detergent containers and the worktop is a mess.

Creepstopher likes to have "his" electronics on the kitchen worktops and Lazy hates it. He wants the juicer, coffee machine, toaster, hot pot, slow cooker and air fryer out and the sides are cluttered. They’re compromising by having the slow cooker, hot pot and air fryer on the laundry room worktop. There are two units going in the laundry room. The other will go in the playroom, which is also getting a massive revamp. Isla has to start making her bracelets for the Taylor Swift concert.

Lazy has bought 10 more reusable nappies. The girls are causing havoc in the kitchen making lunch. Isabelle had her lunch at 11am. Creepstopher always tells the girls they have to make a team effort with the kitchen. Their daily chores are unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher and clean the surfaces. Each night they take turns with the chores. The dinning table is the best job. Lazy’s job is to make dinner every night and Creepstopher cleans the floors. It’s a team effort in the Ingham house.

Creepstopher wants to have a paddy and throw all the flat-packs in the bin because there’s so many bits and steps. Bodge the Builder time lapse.

Cackling. Jace is playing with his remote control monster truck. Mila wants to play on the demolished trampoline. The outdoor stairs don’t appear to have had any work done to them. Mila nearly trips on the paving slabs.

The first unit is in. Creepstopher refuses to do any more today. He thinks two should go side by side. Lazy says paint and arts and craft stuff would naturally go in the laundry room as she wouldn’t leave them in the playroom. The other will be for food such as herbs and spices as Lazy’s collection is in a narrow cupboard. One cupboard is a junk cupboard of pasta and fajita mixes. The girls throw the food packets in there. Lazy is frustrated as the laundry room won’t be finished today. She’s trying to train herself not to be frustrated. She wants to knock Creepstopher out because he says she’s does nothing.

Messy kitchen. Creepstopher hoovers. He wants to throw the orbeez away but Lazy is keeping them. She doesn’t know why they’re married as they’re so different. Cupboard.

The Inghams are winding down by getting some of Aurora’s Christmas present out. Creepstopher is watching some rubbish on the telly.

End of vlog
Some sort of house rules. Looks like the only punishment Lazy and Creepstopher know is removing phones. Probably to check they haven’t been ready Tattle. They’ll probably give Jace a phone for his birthday as Isla got one when she was 6.
View attachment 2831569
View attachment 2831570View attachment 2831572View attachment 2831573
If orbeez are water beads then he’s right for once as those things are not safe to have around babies and toddlers https://feldmanshepherd.com/blog/water-beads/

Reactions: 15
Reminds me of when I came home from uni for the weekend, I didnt agree with something my mum said so she told me to me now you can’t watch eastenders. And made my dad enforce it lol
I was literally 18, living away from home and could just leave and go watch whatever at my own place. Also bear in mind I left home at 16 & was supporting myself financially 😂
When I was at uni I had a friend that would say that she wasn't allowed to watch certain TV programmes and would leave the room - even though she was living away from home and her parents had no way of knowing. She would also make food with ingredients she hated because that was the recipe her mum gave her and wouldn't accept that as an adult she was free to choose her own meals and adapt things to what she preferred.

At the time I thought she had such a strange life but compared to the Ingham children even she had some freedom - education, part time jobs, friends and moved away to uni at 18, things that none of those kids get to experience.

• Sad
  • Wow
Dad v Girls have posted how proud they are of Kaci for adulting by herself on the other side of the world.
Then you have Isabelle apparently with her 'business' but still behaving and being treated like a child. No parent would even threaten to take their adult child's phone away, let alone actually do it. Creepy has no right whatsoever to do anything as he is nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 22
Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.

If he moves here to Ireland I will perform his sex change with a rusty spoon, free of charge for the Brokie foo.
Early for next thread title but please

# I will perform Creepy’s sex change free of charge with a rusty spoon.

I’m dying…, hysteria, urinary incontinence. You name it - I’m done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back home and still poor views. It’s so funny. If people stop hate watching, they will sink faster!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.