The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad the midwife was concerned enough to advise taking him to hospital, even though it was an inconvenience to them! And glad all is ok but surely you would remember how many dirty nappies the baby had had you fool! Also noticed how the photographer was so much more gentle and patient at holding him than any of you are!!

Reactions: 23
Lazy is such a liar regarding the photo shoot not happening at 5 days old because he hadn’t been gaining weight- nothing to do with the photographer being away on holiday and only back on Friday!!

Glad their midwife is on the case, but highly doubt the registrar is happy and saying he is a-ok!! She speaks so much 💩 !! Just rambling any old crap that comes into her head, all her children are slow gainers, baby with fluid retention, birth weight was wrong!!

Reactions: 23
So the girls were at Granny’s at 8pm while Chris and Sarah were at the hospital, let’s say they got home about an hour later, why is Isla, and even Esmé still up then? Why couldn’t Granny look after them at their house and put them to bed at a reasonable time?

Reactions: 20
So the girls were at Granny’s at 8pm while Chris and Sarah were at the hospital, let’s say they got home about an hour later, why is Isla, and even Esmé still up then? Why couldn’t Granny look after them at their house and put them to bed at a reasonable time?
Anyone whos ever been to a hospital knows it take hours. It would have made sense to have them at home. Or even sleepover at janes... Has that ever happend btw?

Reactions: 13
In yesterdays vlog Sarah said the midwife was due back on Sunday. Why did she come yesterday which would've been Saturday?

In yesterdays vlog Sarah said the midwife was due back on Sunday. Why did she come yesterday which would've been Saturday?
She didn’t come she rang is how Sarah made it out

DC4DE9E2-617D-47CB-AA2D-12777CAA41B7.jpeg

Creepy with no beanie, he had this bit speeded up so it was difficult to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The midwife told them they had to go and arranged for a registrar to see them
That makes me wonder if Sarah has been truthful about his current weight.

He was 8lb 1oz at birth and is now reportedly 7lb 5oz. Hospital checks/admissions usually only happen if the baby is still around 10-12% below birth weight after two weeks. 10% of his birth weight is approx 13 ozs which works out at a weight of just over 7lb 2oz.

Perhaps it's the excruciatingly slow weight gain that has the midwife concerned and they want to check there is no physical condition causing it.

Reactions: 3
They really care about their kids don't they? When Sarah told Esme to sit up in the car and Esme ignored her and leaned back again, Sarah should have stopped filming and told Esme to listen to her. What if they had crashed?

Reactions: 4
FFS sake get out of Isabelle’s room you freaky, dirty bag!!
She looks so uncomfortable

I hate how that baby is pulled around- the other day in vlogs both Esme and Isabelle were holding him up high in the air. He’s not one of their stupid(ugly) reborn dollies. I pity the poor little mite. They are a horrible family who all think they are so so much better than anyone else. I wonder in reality exactly how popular the girls really are in school!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
On the vlog, Lazy said they'd been given some medication for Jace's oral thrush at the hospital. She mentioned thrush days ago, didn't she?....I hope she hadn't just left him all this time, knowing that he had (or may have had) that condition. If his mouth has become sore, that could definitely cause feeding issues.

I'm glad they went to the hospital but I do wonder what was really said.

Reactions: 21
So was that it for Islas birthday no party with friends? Nothing with extended family and cousins? So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has he kept his shoes on ?! To me wearing shoes in someone’s house is so bad mannered.
A definite no-no when visiting any house but especially with pale carpets as she has. I would've given him a pair of those elasticated shoe covers to wear on his feet plus one for his head too, so he didn't leave greasy smudges on the walls, sofas or cushions while lounging about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So was that it for Islas birthday no party with friends? Nothing with extended family and cousins? So sad
Im sure sarah said before she was having a party. Maybe its a super late joint one again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.