The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Sarah's Insta story they were there for 6 hours yesterday having a photoshoot! Is that a normal amount of time?! I'd have thought it would be 2/3 hours tops!
My friends had newborn photo shoots with the same woman, she was a few hours too, the pictures are fantastic she is brilliant so does spend hours you know for if your baby’s getting fussy and needs feeding...or maybe not in Sarah’s case 🤔

Reactions: 2
It's not just the photoshoot though. It's the gender reveal they tried to outdo, the breastfeeding, the co-sleeping, the water breaking prank, the failed dad trying to be pregnant rubbish.
true but I see those things all over social media, not just Youtube.

Well if Jace is ill and not gaining weight as they describe then it isn't the best idea they have had. However I know a lot of parents do do these newborn photoshoots now and Karma Fizz certainly had one. Sarah probably stole the idea from them. Whatever Family Fizz do the Inghams have to (try to) copy.

Such a lovely photo... ruined by Creepy

View attachment 11992
What is the deal with his thumb in this photo?? How does he do that

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The latest response from Aldi on the Mary Shortle nappy selling situation.
AC237E1F-F6A4-45E7-ACBC-0693D54E6AE3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
6 hours at a photo shoot?! Who spends 6 hours at photo shoot?

Reactions: 14
Why is there a random pineapple in that picture? Am I missing something obvious here?

Reactions: 10
Wtf is Ifam Appreciation Day 😂

View attachment 12024
What is it with this family... Dad's a creep mums a lazy slob and they have ifam appreciation as if they are superior to mankind. This families a joke all round. And mutton granny with more wrinkles than a 90 Yr old is promoting it. Nice one granny ill celebrate end of Inghams day.

Why is there a random pineapple in that picture? Am I missing something obvious here?
They think they created the pineapple craze .. Sad sad sad losers of a family.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So who out there in the UK is going to email the photo studio telling them about Creepy? I know one of you will. I know this is a baby but still...

Reactions: 5
So who out there in the UK is going to email the photo studio telling them about Creepy? I know one of you will. I know this is a baby but still...
Someone did the last time she was there she wasn’t bothered and just deleted all the comments about them

Reactions: 7
Well if Jace is ill and not gaining weight as they describe then it isn't the best idea they have had. However I know a lot of parents do do these newborn photoshoots now and Karma Fizz certainly had one. Sarah probably stole the idea from them. Whatever Family Fizz do the Inghams have to (try to) copy.

Such a lovely photo... ruined by Creepy

View attachment 11992
His pussy hat is embarrassing now - imagine looking back on it in another ten years!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I see Sarah has started following this insta account. Wonder what freebies she'll try to blag from this poor unsuspecting business owner!
Probably saw them mentioned on the Radford Family insta account the other day.

The #gifted tag must have made her eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The fact they are now exposing their baby to King tit-Midas and his refusal to acknowledge what he’s done is squarely on them. If I ran a business, I’d be glad somebody told me I was being associated with inappropriate behaviour around children.

Reactions: 9
Sarah just said on Facebook that Jace has gained another 20g. Finally, it has only taken her two weeks to stop starving him. Apparently Sarah 'I'm not used to sugar' Ingham is having tea and biscuits whilst Creepy has taken the girls to the park with their bikes. Oh hi Sarah, are you still enjoying reading here?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought this tit show of a family couldn't get any bloody worse. I don't normally tell people about my profession but I'm a social worker in Child protection, and I did laugh out loud when lazy had her rant about the social worker phoning them to let them know about the allegations. That really isn't how it works at all 😂. I know we only get a snippet of their life but I would absolutely argue that the children's needs are not being met by lazy and creepy and it's really concerning.
Now in my normal and non social work way, I think they are absolute sad twats snd no one annoys me more than these fuckers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Trigger warning - very fkin bad napmare!
Back information - I am into bullet journaling and follow quite a few You Tubers who show their Bu Jo set ups!
I have not been well today so after our roast I had a bit of a sleep. I dreamt that SarahSays was a bu jo channel and I was at a meet and greet fawning all over Sarah. I am never eating beef again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.