The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've decided that his teeth are his best (only) redeeming feature so I'll try and focus on them .
His teeth are awful? If you look you’ll notice he has had the front ones sorted with veneers or something, but it looks like the money has dried up and he’s stopping there. The guy shovels down sugary children’s treats like they’re actual food. I imagine his breath to be a mixture of a gas leak and egg. I’m afraid he has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Just a thought if rubbing your cold sores and rubbing your breast can that be a cause of mastitis? Could the baby catch something?
🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought if rubbing your cold sores and rubbing your breast can that be a cause of mastitis? Could the baby catch something?
I'm not an expert but I believe that the Herpes Simplex Virus can cause a breast infection. Sarah described a raised, red area on her breast which could fit with that. One thing's for sure though, if she has an HSV lesion on her breast she definitely should not be breastfeeding at all as the virus could be passed on to baby with potentially fatal consequences (as discussed here before).

If this 'sore on breast' situation is actually true (and not just a warped fairy tale to suit one of her twisted agendas) then I hope she really did visit her doctor to get it checked out. It really would be better all round if she just stopped titting about, put her scabby tits away and just got him on to a solely formula-based regime. If she refuses to stick some kind of plaster on her cold sore, to cover it, she really shouldn't be touching the feeding equipment either (particularly teats), so as not to contaminate and spread infection as she just can't stop touching her cold sore.

Is anyone here a health expert and able to clarify?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would hope the baby is fine..and this maybe an exaggeration as they are desperate to make their content interesting for more views..
Either way its pretty despicable if the baby is well or not. and if he isn't getting enough food ...well..the health authorities have a right to be concerned.

I'm bracing for the clickbait " my breastfeeding shame"...

Is it just me or does it look like Chris has had his nose broken in recent months?
I would imagine Sarah had a good go last July..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His teeth are awful? If you look you’ll notice he has had the front ones sorted with veneers or something, but it looks like the money has dried up and he’s stopping there. The guy shovels down sugary children’s treats like they’re actual food. I imagine his breath to be a mixture of a gas leak and egg. I’m afraid he has no redeeming features whatsoever.
🤢
Ah ok. I haven't really looked that closely but I must've only noticed the veneers. How fitting for him to flash a phoney facade when it's all just a front and the real truth is probably rotting away behind the gleaming sparkles he presents to the world. Mind you, I don't have an absolutely perfect, 'Hollywood ready' set of gnashers myself, so I can't really talk - I just couldn't think of any other even remotely redeeming features of his. I'll stop clutching and put these straws away then!

Did she describe that in the vlog?! 😳😯😮
Yes she said there was a red, raised bit on her left breast which felt hot to the touch (and I'm assuming she doesn't mean her nipple!) Lovely, eh?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ah ok. I haven't really looked that closely but I must've only noticed the veneers. How fitting for him to flash a phoney facade when it's all just a front and the real truth is probably rotting away behind the gleaming sparkles he presents to the world. Mind you, I don't have an absolutely perfect, 'Hollywood ready' set of gnashers myself, so I can't really talk - I just couldn't think of any other even remotely redeeming features of his. I'll stop clutching and put these straws away then!

Yes she said there was a red, raised bit on her left breast which felt hot to the touch (and I'm assuming she doesn't mean her nipple!) Lovely, eh?
She's not a bloody health/P.E teacher. Why does she think the kiddos need to hear all about this?! She should just stick to brain surgery!

Reactions: 7
According to Sarah's Insta story they were there for 6 hours yesterday having a photoshoot! Is that a normal amount of time?! I'd have thought it would be 2/3 hours tops!

According to Sarah's Insta story they were there for 6 hours yesterday having a photoshoot! Is that a normal amount of time?! I'd have thought it would be 2/3 hours tops!
Well if Jace is ill and not gaining weight as they describe then it isn't the best idea they have had. However I know a lot of parents do do these newborn photoshoots now and Karma Fizz certainly had one. Sarah probably stole the idea from them. Whatever Family Fizz do the Inghams have to (try to) copy.

Such a lovely photo... ruined by Creepy

Reactions: 6
tbh I wouldn't say they copied anyone by having a newborn shoot done. like you said, everyone does them these days. i hate the poses though. those kind of photoshoots are so fake and weird to me. I'd rather have a photographer come and take pictures of my newborn in my home being a normal newborn, not wrapped in fabric and photoshopped into awkward poses.

that picture would be adorable if he wasn't in it. what is that face... he looks so unimpressed. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
There's a weird noise in the background of one of the IG stories which sounds like a doppler or ultrasonic fetal heartbeat. No idea if it's meant to be part of a tribute video of the baby before and after birth or something?

Reactions: 4
Well if Jace is ill and not gaining weight as they describe then it isn't the best idea they have had. However I know a lot of parents do do these newborn photoshoots now and Karma Fizz certainly had one. Sarah probably stole the idea from them. Whatever Family Fizz do the Inghams have to (try to) copy.

View attachment 11992
Isabelle has been seen in that onesie for days. Does she actually have any others to wear?!
I mean we know Sarah doesn’t do washing so I’m not thinking they’ve washed and dried it for her to wear again!

@MsMadamSecretary think they usually play noises like that (white noise/noises from the womb as its meant to familiar to baby to keep the baby calm/send him to sleep. Think the photographer put it on tokeep him relaxed for photo shoot

Not only does Creepy's actual mug spoil that photo (muscling into shot in a feeble attempt to play happy families but not managing to muster any enthusiasm whatsoever) but it looks like he's also holding his "Wish I Was There" Disney World mug there, just to add insult to injury. Oh the irony. Too sad.

And as if the photo wasn't already spoiled enough, plastering all those instagram handles on it just detracts and reeks of desperation. I hope they nudged Creepy off the bed to get a few nicer snaps of just the kids on their own.

tbh I wouldn't say they copied anyone by having a newborn shoot done. like you said, everyone does them these days. i hate the poses though. those kind of photoshoots are so fake and weird to me. I'd rather have a photographer come and take pictures of my newborn in my home being a normal newborn, not wrapped in fabric and photoshopped into awkward poses.

that picture would be adorable if he wasn't in it. what is that face... he looks so unimpressed. :rolleyes:
It's not just the photoshoot though. It's the gender reveal they tried to outdo, the breastfeeding, the co-sleeping, the water breaking prank, the failed dad trying to be pregnant rubbish.

Reactions: 2
It's not just the photoshoot though. It's the gender reveal they tried to outdo, the breastfeeding, the co-sleeping, the water breaking prank, the failed dad trying to be pregnant rubbish.
I think some of those things are a bit far fetched but I have to agree with the pregnancy belly, I thought that as well! And I guess when similarities start stacking up it does begin to seem a little bit suss.

Reactions: 3
I can totally see why everyone is extra pissed off after watching Saturday's vlog.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned already but it opened with a close up of Creepy's Disney World mug as he made a brew. It's apparently called the "Wish I Was There" mug, with a postcard design. A coincidence? I think not! Oh he thinks he's such a clever, witty boy but this unhappy camper (and failed pilot in training?!!) can't even take his knobbly, knocking knees down to Butlins at the moment, let alone the U.S. of A, the poor downtrodden has-been. Oh how the mighty ballbag has fallen!

View attachment 11940

Then he's dicking about dressed up like a knobby (but very un "heee-larious") Borat type character in dodgy, uncoordinated clobber and we're all supposed to piss our pants laughing at how "reeee-donculous" he is. Ok whatever.

Sarah acts like that poor baby is such a hindrance. Oh diddums - she wasn't able to go to the milkshake bar with them because she had to wait in for the Midwife......well newsflash, you spiteful cow, it doesn't look like Jace is getting his promised visits to the 'milk bar' either and you don't really seem all that bothered about him missing out. How dare she sigh and whinge about the way he keeps falling asleep and waking up (wtf never heard a Mum complain of that before - he's a baby ffs) and calling him a "fussy little monster" too. A new baby is hard work and tiring and all that but she clearly doesn't seem interested in even trying to begin to understand his needs and put him first.

And as for that fookin coldsore....I'm not even dissing the fact that she has one but I'm sick of seeing her rubbing her scabs whilst the germ-ridden lazy creature is supposedly tending to her baby. She's the one that needs to wear friggin' scratch mittens, not Jace, and the end of this vlog saw her having a particularly good old stroke of her scales and scabs.... She really is something else.

View attachment 11941
Showing herself up again!I remember the dreadful pain and grief my uncle and Aunt went through ,when they lost their beloved 4 months old little boy ,due to cot death.They`d have given the world just to be "woken up" by him for a feed again.They are obviously not alone either ,i think sarah ought to pray it`s only children watching her moan! I can`t believe for a second a bereaved mum viewing wouldn`t have something to say at her constant moaning.Jace was a gift ,a blessing you mindless insensitive witch!Now get off the flipping sofa ,and tend to his needs ,and actually show the poor little mite some REAL (not for the vlogs) love and affection )!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.