The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just added a post to the last thread and now this new one appeard at the same time! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Ingham Family 32: Shortle’s dolls are scary & fake but dolls don’t give us the clicks we crave; we had a baby to bring in the views - wait, he needs feeding? uh oh - bad news
The sad fact of the matter there is that they probably would get more views if they just wheeled around a shortle monstrosity instead of a real life clickbait baby - a perfectly cute, unfussy, unthirsty, undemanding insta-baby with no Midwife, Health Visitor or Social Services breathing down your neck. All the photo opportunities without any of the hassle. Missed a trick there, Creepy & Lazy. Hindsight....what a wonderful gift (a bit like being blessed with a beautiful real life baby boy of your own :()

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched today’s vlog fully.
Sarah is actually full on pissed off the health nurse is keeping an eye on her newborn baby.
A professional nurse is concerned about her babies health and is unhappy with his weight gain.
But Sarahs happy so that’s all that matters.
She almost sounds like she resents anyone caring for the safety and well-being of her son. 🤷‍♀️

Some woman prostitute themselves to be able to feed their kids.
Sarah can’t even stick her tit in a pump or god forbid feed the baby the formula it so desperately needs.
I knew it was bad but I feel like she’s almost enjoying having the power over that poor child.
Some women shouldn’t be mothers. Bare Facts.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
So Isabelle got her own back on Chris tonight I bet he was horrified bet she got a right telling off later but good for her she had guts what she planning next this will be interesting

Reactions: 9
I can totally see why everyone is extra pissed off after watching Saturday's vlog.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned already but it opened with a close up of Creepy's Disney World mug as he made a brew. It's apparently called the "Wish I Was There" mug, with a postcard design. A coincidence? I think not! Oh he thinks he's such a clever, witty boy but this unhappy camper (and failed pilot in training?!!) can't even take his knobbly, knocking knees down to Butlins at the moment, let alone the U.S. of A, the poor downtrodden has-been. Oh how the mighty ballbag has fallen!

mug.png

Then he's dicking about dressed up like a knobby (but very un "heee-larious") Borat type character in dodgy, uncoordinated clobber and we're all supposed to piss our pants laughing at how "reeee-donculous" he is. Ok whatever.

Sarah acts like that poor baby is such a hindrance. Oh diddums - she wasn't able to go to the milkshake bar with them because she had to wait in for the Midwife......well newsflash, you spiteful cow, it doesn't look like Jace is getting his promised visits to the 'milk bar' either and you don't really seem all that bothered about him missing out. How dare she sigh and whinge about the way he keeps falling asleep and waking up (wtf never heard a Mum complain of that before - he's a baby ffs) and calling him a "fussy little monster" too. A new baby is hard work and tiring and all that but she clearly doesn't seem interested in even trying to begin to understand his needs and put him first.

And as for that fookin coldsore....I'm not even dissing the fact that she has one but I'm sick of seeing her rubbing her scabs whilst the germ-ridden lazy creature is supposedly tending to her baby. She's the one that needs to wear friggin' scratch mittens, not Jace, and the end of this vlog saw her having a particularly good old stroke of her scales and scabs.... She really is something else.

saz.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Another example of what an inconvenience a newborn is was when Sarah said she wanted to see the movie Dumbo (I think it was in the vlog from the theme park) but she can't because it's too loud for Jace.
Silly woman. Doesn't she know that she only has to look in a mirror to get her very own VIP private screening of Dumbo?
More practically, she isn't chained to Jace. If she really wanted to she could leave him with Chris or Granny Gremlin for 2 hours.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Isabelle got her own back on Chris tonight I bet he was horrified bet she got a right telling off later but good for her she had guts what she planning next this will be interesting
It’s exactly like the Christmas jumper/elf costume “set up”
1000000000% picked out, paid for and planned by Chris himself so the ifam think he’s so funny and such a good sport.
And Because they have ZERO content.

Reactions: 27
How did she get to the doctors today when Chris had the car with the attachment for the car seat and she had baby and Isla maybe she had to play mummy arfter all so you can do it Sarah when you have to

Reactions: 9
Actually snorted at that (but the subconscious image will haunt my dreams)
Well I probably subconsciously dreamed that phrase up after seeing your profile pic once too many times, so you only have your self to blame! What a grim thought though. Now I'm imagining a sweaty, stubbly, rash like on his face and neck.

I've decided that his teeth are his best (only) redeeming feature so I'll try and focus on them .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s exactly like the Christmas jumper/elf costume “set up”
1000000000% picked out, paid for and planned by Chris himself so the ifam think he’s so funny and such a good sport.
And Because they have ZERO content.
You may have a point there. The outfit was stupid but not redonculously so.

I suspect that if Isabelle had free range she'd have opted for this 'beanie' for Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I suspect that if Isabelle had free range she'd have opted for this 'beanie' for Chris.
I was going to ask if that was a Mary Shortle design but then decided I was being redonculous.....it's far too plain and unfussy to be one of hers. (I'm thinking lace-trimmed shaft, diamante embellished tip and then the whole thing trussed up with ribbon like a Christmas turkey!)

You could definitely get a couple of toilet rolls shoved under there though, as a novelty alternative to the knitted lady bog roll cover thingies. Maybe Creepy could model it for their next ifam giveaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another example of what an inconvenience a newborn is was when Sarah said she wanted to see the movie Dumbo (I think it was in the vlog from the theme park) but she can't because it's too loud for Jace.
Silly woman. Doesn't she know that she only has to look in a mirror to get her very own VIP private screening of Dumbo?
More practically, she isn't chained to Jace. If she really wanted to she could leave him with Chris or Granny Gremlin for 2 hours.
Why would she contemplate taking such a young baby to the cinema anyway?! That’s what I call ridonculas!

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just managed to catch up on the last few vlogs.. The video where Isla opened her presents really rubbed me the wrong way.
Maybe it’s because I don’t really watch many family vloggers anymore but I’ve never seen a video where a child is opening every single present they have? I just think it comes across as bragging and is insensitive to the less fortunate family’s out there.
A few times here I’ve seen a post where Sarah said they claim back train tickets, food and such in tax so maybe that’s why they made sure to show every single present so they can claim it all back?
Maybe I’m reaching here though.

There’s been a lot of emphasis on Sarah feeding Jace in the last few vlogs yet he’s barely put on any weight (again).
How can somebody be feeding a child so often yet he doesn’t gain any significant weight from it?
Like people here have said, she’s either lying or something is wrong. I really hope it’s not the latter.

Reactions: 15
There’s been a lot of emphasis on Sarah feeding Jace in the last few vlogs yet he’s barely put on any weight (again).
How can somebody be feeding a child so often yet he doesn’t gain any significant weight from it?
Like people here have said, she’s either lying or something is wrong. I really hope it’s not the latter
Because It bleeping pains me to think two humans would seriously be putting their baby in danger (in the manner implied on the vlogs) I’m leaning more and more towards them dragging out a “struggling baby/mummy” storyline so Sarah can 1) have some sort of post natal breakdown 2) stop breastfeeding and get maximum sympathy 3) click bait the crap out of the possibility Jace might need to go to the hospital.
The alternative is they’re complete feckers destined for the burning fires of hell and they legitimately are starving their kid out of Sarah’s stubbornness.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can totally see why everyone is extra pissed off after watching Saturday's vlog.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned already but it opened with a close up of Creepy's Disney World mug as he made a brew. It's apparently called the "Wish I Was There" mug, with a postcard design. A coincidence? I think not! Oh he thinks he's such a clever, witty boy but this unhappy camper (and failed pilot in training?!!) can't even take his knobbly, knocking knees down to Butlins at the moment, let alone the U.S. of A, the poor downtrodden has-been. Oh how the mighty ballbag has fallen!

View attachment 11940

Then he's dicking about dressed up like a knobby (but very un "heee-larious") Borat type character in dodgy, uncoordinated clobber and we're all supposed to piss our pants laughing at how "reeee-donculous" he is. Ok whatever.

Sarah acts like that poor baby is such a hindrance. Oh diddums - she wasn't able to go to the milkshake bar with them because she had to wait in for the Midwife......well newsflash, you spiteful cow, it doesn't look like Jace is getting his promised visits to the 'milk bar' either and you don't really seem all that bothered about him missing out. How dare she sigh and whinge about the way he keeps falling asleep and waking up (wtf never heard a Mum complain of that before - he's a baby ffs) and calling him a "fussy little monster" too. A new baby is hard work and tiring and all that but she clearly doesn't seem interested in even trying to begin to understand his needs and put him first.

And as for that fookin coldsore....I'm not even dissing the fact that she has one but I'm sick of seeing her rubbing her scabs whilst the germ-ridden lazy creature is supposedly tending to her baby. She's the one that needs to wear friggin' scratch mittens, not Jace, and the end of this vlog saw her having a particularly good old stroke of her scales and scabs.... She really is something else.

View attachment 11941
Just a thought if rubbing your cold sores and rubbing your breast can that be a cause of mastitis? Could the baby catch something?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.