The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually made me feel really sad when Jace was rooting for food and displaying clear signs of being hungry and instead of feeding him, Sarah and Chris just carried in vlogging and talking saying how he’d already fed for 3 hours. Even when he started crying they carried on chatting 😡. This is normal he’s hungry and cluster feeding so feed him woman.
Anyone else notice when she was about to say ‘it’s so frustrating’ but quickly corrected herself and said ‘it’s so nice breastfeeding and then something about but difficult cos he won’t settle on her’.
Ive said it before but I honestly think for the lifestyle she wants it would be easier if she bottle fed.
Don’t think I’ve seen a vlog where they don’t have a moan about something.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Things closer together than Chris and Sarah in that photo:
UK and EU's relationship (sorry not sorry😂)
Big Ben and Sydney Opera House
2019 and 3019
Earth and Andromeda

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It actually made me feel really sad when Jace was rooting for food and displaying clear signs of being hungry and instead of feeding him, Sarah and Chris just carried in vlogging and talking saying how he’d already fed for 3 hours. Even when he started crying they carried on chatting 😡. This is normal he’s hungry and cluster feeding so feed him woman.
Anyone else notice when she was about to say ‘it’s so frustrating’ but quickly corrected herself and said ‘it’s so nice breastfeeding and then something about but difficult cos he won’t settle on her’.
Ive said it before but I honestly think for the lifestyle she wants it would be easier if she bottle fed.
Don’t think I’ve seen a vlog where they don’t have a moan about something.
They don’t deserve him! There are women in the world desperate for babies, that would make better parents than this pair of selfish imbeciles! God forbid anything happens to him, but what will it take for them to realise he is a BABY with needs. He depends on them. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Reason #764 that ‘vlogging for memories’ is bs.

On a family holiday, Chris would rather be off filming a generic drone montage than having an ice cream with his family at the seaside.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I didn’t get up to any of these things as a teenager or adult. ( I had really high expectations of myself - think Paris Geller)
I can’t say I’m not a little shocked at what some people have got up to lol
However whatever personality type of teen Isabelle is, she should definitely be allowed the freedom to be herself and spend her teen years how she’s wants - obviously within reason.
I remember when i was a teen wearing my wrangler jeans and monkey boots,thinking i was hard lol
Well i had four Sisters to contend with and let me say we fought like cats and dogs So much as i hit one sister with her sindy doll
and the head fell off, The Inghams are so Sickly sweet they make me want to throw up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Browsing the #iFam store out of curiosity and they sell a towel.. how unfortunate 😆😅😂 it should say ‘Drop and resend!’ ... and £25.99?!? Christ!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don't wanna sound like a horrible witch (lol I'm building upto say something terrible here can you tell) but I'm shocked at how large Sarah is getting. For someone who is so vain and loves herself so much this surprises me a lot. There is nothing wrong with being big and beautiful or funky and chunky...But she's not naturally built this way and she's put stones on in just one year. She needs to get her butt moving, cause my prediction is she feels down in herself, hence why she rarely starts the vlogs anymore, or stares at herself in the camera for 15 minutes every vlog.
Well they do say you are what you eat so that'll be a doughnut in sarahs case you can almost see the sprinkles. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anybody going to make the new thread? Its telling me to make the new thread but I fear if I made a new thread it would be the wrong kind of new thread. Can somebody just make a thread new. New thread doesn't look real anymore.

Reactions: 3
I don't know either but I keep getting the same message.

I think it's this one on page 42?? Don't know how to copy or make a thread sorryy!

Thread idea: Suspicious nighttime trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip

I like the rhyming okay 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She has just had a baby to be fair, talk
about a new mums weight on a parenting forum and you would be roasted.
I agree I envy those that have a baby and snap straight back into pre pregnancy wear.

Sarah looks like she had no idea what she is doing and poor Jace needs to be back home in his own cot and having a routine, you would think this was a photo of a new mum, not a mum of 4.

View attachment 12608
This picture just sums it up completely.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.