The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wonder if there's an element of gender disappointment with how Lazy (and Creepy, tbh) treat Jace? I'm not saying they would be parents of the year were he a girl- far from it- but they just seem so alarmingly unbothered by him compared to the girls. And we know that they steer their girls towards the stereotypical, pink princess stuff. I wonder if they just don't know and don't care what to do with a boy. Even the terms of endearment they use for him are just ewwww.
I don’t know about that. Surely after 3 girls you would be thrilled to have a boy? (without wishing to cause offence to those who do have all girls). Men usually want a son too don’t they? Although Chris isn’t your typical man...

I don’t know about that. Surely after 3 girls you would be thrilled to have a boy? (without wishing to cause offence to those who do have all girls). Men usually want a son too don’t they? Although Chris isn’t your typical man...
Chris said he wanted a boy and Sarah also seemed very excited when she found out he was a boy.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else wonder if there's an element of gender disappointment with how Lazy (and Creepy, tbh) treat Jace? I'm not saying they would be parents of the year were he a girl- far from it- but they just seem so alarmingly unbothered by him compared to the girls. And we know that they steer their girls towards the stereotypical, pink princess stuff. I wonder if they just don't know and don't care what to do with a boy. Even the terms of endearment they use for him are just ewwww.
Yeah definitely. Let’s face it Sarah pulls a face whenever one of the girls wants to say something or tell a story about their day yet is squealing and thrilled to show off the girls in new cute clothes and nice hairstyles.
A baby girl to dress up in princess dresses and tutus and an aggressively pink nursery would have been right up her street.
Baby boys aren’t as good as dolls.

Their fan base probably would have preferred that too.

Reactions: 4
tbh Sarah endless went on before this pregnancy how she wanted a little boy. and she does generally seem very clingy with him and more involved in taking care of him than being a part of the show, based on the fact the vlogs have just been all about Chris and isabelle coming up with content (basically going shopping at Tesco's for their "bits & Bats" lol But Chris is a very cold person in general, he lacks empathy and expressing true emotions (though i doubt he actually has any) he comes across as a selfish person with a self righteous ego. even when he says "i love you" too the girls, it seems more forced out of social norm then genuine love. he's just another example of men ticking off the social norm checklist of
get married (check)
have children (check)
have steady income (check)
cheat on my wife with younger girls (check)
hes basically living the American dream, and realize it sucks!
Sarah is definitely a very protective person over her family, she will support them no matter what. she wont even let her teenage daughter hang out with friends because she's trying to make sure she doesn't turn into a street chav, well maybe move to a better area then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This might have been said already, I havent read through everything yet, but did she not just the other day blame the feeding issues on Jaces latch saying that's why he wasn't getting enough? And just a few days prior she said he was getting plenty. Then he has latch issues. Now apparently his latch is totally fine? Can someone make another video compilation of her lies?

Timeline:
Wednesday: They responded to a comment saying Jace was feeding well.
Thursday (Friday's upload): She said the problem is Jaces latch (what problem, thought he was feeding well)?
Saturday (Today's upload): She says according to the doctor there's no problem with his latch.

There are just no words for how disgraceful she is. Did she really use the word "harrassed" in reference to taking care of Jace? Your son isn't harassing you Lazy, he's a newborn you vile human. Is she just completely unable to care about anything other than herself? Serious question. And of course she complained about needing to feed him while they were at the photoshoot. I'm baffled as to how 3 babies survived in her "care" before Jace. How can someone be so clueless on their 4th? Motherhood is not for the selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
......he's just another example of men ticking off the social norm checklist of
get married (check)
have children (check)
I wouldn't be so sure about that one....hope he's got some Tipex handy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter had a couple of holes in her heart, which meant she would almost pass out with exhaustion feeding and burned double calories doing anything and even she never lost weight in the five months before her surgery 🤷‍♀️ She's bottle fed but I expressed for four weeks or so. Ultimately I absolutely busted a gut keeping her gaining. Look. After. Your. Child, Slug.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My daughter had a couple of holes in her heart, which meant she would almost pass out with exhaustion feeding and burned double calories doing anything and even she never lost weight in the five months before her surgery 🤷‍♀️ She's bottle fed but I expressed for four weeks or so. Ultimately I absolutely busted a gut keeping her gaining. Look. After. Your. Child, Slug.
I want to hug you! My little one had a hole too and feeding was so hard. I love bottle feeding and formula!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
tbh Sarah endless went on before this pregnancy how she wanted a little boy. and she does generally seem very clingy with him and more involved in taking care of him than being a part of the show, based on the fact the vlogs have just been all about Chris and isabelle coming up with content (basically going shopping at Tesco's for their "bits & Bats" lol But Chris is a very cold person in general, he lacks empathy and expressing true emotions (though i doubt he actually has any) he comes across as a selfish person with a self righteous ego. even when he says "i love you" too the girls, it seems more forced out of social norm then genuine love. he's just another example of men ticking off the social norm checklist of
get married (check)
have children (check)
Sarah is definitely a very protective person over her family, she will support them no matter what. she wont even let her teenage daughter hang out with friends because she's trying to make sure she doesn't turn into a street chav, well maybe move to a better area then?
Why is what you checked off the American dream? I’m American btw and that’s not the American dream

Reactions: 2
Why is what you checked off the American dream? I’m American btw and that’s not the American dream
I think the poster meant it more in the sense of the saying/belief rather than it being specific to each person. In general I believe people would consider having money, a partner and children a part of their success and dream, something they worked hard towards and they went from relatively little amount of income to a lot, another thing that I'm sure many people would like and is kind of the basis of the 'American dream'.

Reactions: 4
I’m a little confused with the feeding Jace (or not feeding him) situation.
First I thought Sarah just couldn’t be bothered breastfeeding and wanted a bit of sympathy for ‘not being able to breast feed’ and a bit of clickbait.
But now she doesn’t seem worried about the weight, just pissed off that people are worried/won’t leave her alone. Definitely not playing the worrying mother part very well.

So now I’m just thinking as has been said here (sorry I can’t remember who said if) that she’s a tight arse that she just doesn’t want to pay for formula. Even if it means him not getting enough food.

What a vile hag!!!!
To be fair, I hadn't considered that but I think you raise a good point. Someone on the last thread also mentioned that breastfeeding was easier for travelling than with sterilisers, bottles, etc - and we know how much they love their travel and agriculture 🙄

Reactions: 5
get married (check)
have children (check)
I really wish she would be more protective over her kids and bin that good for nothing husband then

Reactions: 10
So was that it for Islas birthday no party with friends? Nothing with extended family and cousins? So sad
Other than last year when Isla had a joined party with a friend, have they ever had a real birthday party that they could invite friends to?

When Isabelle was having pictures her (purple/brown) bra seemingly disappeared. I really hope they just hid the straps under the top and didn't make her take it off.

When Isabelle was having pictures her (purple/brown) bra seemingly disappeared. I really hope they just hid the straps under the top and didn't make her take it off.
Honestly that was a horrendous choice to dress the girls in. Undershirts basically underwear. With all the shopping she does she couldn’t find something more appropriate?

Reactions: 8
Honestly that was a horrendous choice to dress the girls in. Undershirts basically underwear. With all the shopping she does she couldn’t find something more appropriate?
I agree, even leggings don't really give much cover. Not sure why you wouldn't bring two outfits to a photo shoot though, a more natural one and then a fancier one if that makes sense.

Sarah's top saying 'mutha' you can tell she's from Yorkshire haha (I'm from Yorkshire as well and I glad I am, I just thought it was fitting).

Reactions: 11
She looks so uncomfortable

I hate how that baby is pulled around- the other day in vlogs both Esme and Isabelle were holding him up high in the air. He’s not one of their stupid(ugly) reborn dollies. I pity the poor little mite. They are a horrible family who all think they are so so much better than anyone else. I wonder in reality exactly how popular the girls really are in school!!!!
I often wonder that about the girls... they must be aware of the incidents regarding Creepy, and how much people dislike the family. I wonder what Isabelle is like at school and what her friends think about it all. I would love some one on one time with Isabelle so I could do some direct work with her (I'm a social worker not some kind of weirdo who just wants to meet her!). I know she goes to therapy but lazy made out it was all due to her biological dad, I think there are much more issues closer to home!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I guess thier white and black "outfits" fit with the gray walls in thier house. If the pics are going up in jaces room they will fit with the boring... Sorry neutral theme.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.