The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the vlog, Lazy said they'd been given some medication for Jace's oral thrush at the hospital. She mentioned thrush days ago, didn't she?....I hope she hadn't just left him all this time, knowing that he had (or may have had) that condition. If his mouth has become sore, that could definitely cause feeding issues.

I'm glad they went to the hospital but I do wonder what was really said.
I would have hoped that the thrush was treated some time ago. My youngest had it and his poor little tongue looked so sore where the white bits had come off leaving it red and raw underneath :( From memory it started to clear within a few days of being given medication.

Jace has had it for at least 9 days.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has he kept his shoes on ?! To me wearing shoes in someone’s house is so bad mannered.
I was brought up to wait until invited to take your shoes off in someone else's house. It was very presumptuous to do it off your own back

I was brought up to wait until invited to take your shoes off in someone else's house. It was very presumptuous to do it off your own back
I was taught to take my shoes off unless I was told it was okay to keep them on. Shoes in the house (in my opinion) is dirty , walking in all the dirt and muck from outside .

Reactions: 31
I was taught to take my shoes off unless I was told it was okay to keep them on. Shoes in the house (in my opinion) is dirty , walking in all the dirt and muck from outside .
I agree with you and I would offer my guest a place to leave their shoes but I would never walk into someone's house and just kick my shoes off, I would wait to be offered a spot to put them.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t believe Sarah, and I can’t believe Chris either. He’s too blame as well, not stepping in and caring for Jace properly. I’ve mentioned several times on these posts that the same happened with my son, and by day 11 he was on formula and gaining. He had thrush and I remember calling 111 and getting him seen that day! Chris, step the duck up and take some control as a parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So the girls were at Granny’s at 8pm while Chris and Sarah were at the hospital, let’s say they got home about an hour later, why is Isla, and even Esmé still up then? Why couldn’t Granny look after them at their house and put them to bed at a reasonable time?
I dont understand surely they didnt have school? So why do they need to be in bed early?

Reactions: 5
Again with Sarahs lying for no reason, she said that she was meant to take Jace to get the photos done at 5 days old and had to keep cancelling appointments since then as she was worried he wasn't eating and so the midwife could come round but if you go on the photographers Facebook she wasn't even in the country and was away on holiday since the beginning of April until a few days ago so Sarah couldn't of even had the first appointment, let alone a few she cancelled in between as the lady was gone.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 19.19.16.png

What a strange thing to lie about, it makes you wonder what other small things she makes up, it honestly makes no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I agree with you and I would offer my guest a place to leave their shoes but I would never walk into someone's house and just kick my shoes off, I would wait to be offered a spot to put them.
In the picture it looks like Sarah is barefooted . Maybe it’s best he kept his shoes on as I bet his feet hum!

• Sick
  • Haha
In the picture it looks like Sarah is barefooted . Maybe it’s best he kept his shoes on as I bet his feet hum!
Maybe it's a Tom Cruise type of ploy to make him look taller. I'm sure I've seen it mentioned he's a bit of a shortarse in RL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine paying all that money for a photo shoot for it to include creepy posing in his beanie, and Isabelle with her tatty hair that desperately needs a cut. I think it’s also fair to say that the photographer won’t be putting their photos on her Facebook page again😂
Was it the same place that’s done the vanity shoot of lazy?

Reactions: 2
I’m a little confused with the feeding Jace (or not feeding him) situation.
First I thought Sarah just couldn’t be bothered breastfeeding and wanted a bit of sympathy for ‘not being able to breast feed’ and a bit of clickbait.
But now she doesn’t seem worried about the weight, just pissed off that people are worried/won’t leave her alone. Definitely not playing the worrying mother part very well.

So now I’m just thinking as has been said here (sorry I can’t remember who said if) that she’s a tight arse that she just doesn’t want to pay for formula. Even if it means him not getting enough food.

What a vile hag!!!!

A definite no-no when visiting any house but especially with pale carpets as she has. I would've given him a pair of those elasticated shoe covers to wear on his feet plus one for his head too, so he didn't leave greasy smudges on the walls, sofas or cushions while lounging about.
Maybe he kept them on because he knew how much his feet stank 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else wonder if there's an element of gender disappointment with how Lazy (and Creepy, tbh) treat Jace? I'm not saying they would be parents of the year were he a girl- far from it- but they just seem so alarmingly unbothered by him compared to the girls. And we know that they steer their girls towards the stereotypical, pink princess stuff. I wonder if they just don't know and don't care what to do with a boy. Even the terms of endearment they use for him are just ewwww.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else wonder if there's an element of gender disappointment with how Lazy (and Creepy, tbh) treat Jace? I'm not saying they would be parents of the year were he a girl- far from it- but they just seem so alarmingly unbothered by him compared to the girls. And we know that they steer their girls towards the stereotypical, pink princess stuff. I wonder if they just don't know and don't care what to do with a boy. Even the terms of endearment they use for him are just ewwww.
I think Chris was hoping for somebody he could do things/share interests with as they grew up. Having a boy ruined that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
PLANKS ON PLANKS!!!

Standing in 'chav-suit bottoms', getting splinters on wooden planks in a house in Leeds instead of posing on a wooden jetty or beach boardwalk in an exotic holiday location. Awwww....never mind.

Maybe they'll ask their super duper photographer to edit in a background to make it look like they're posing in front of somewhere a bit more instagram-friendly, aspirational and fitting? Maybe Disney's Magic Kingdom? The Hollywood Hills with its iconic (Young) Hollywood sign? A Florida Police Department identity parade? Endless possibilities....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.