The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah just said on Facebook that Jace has gained another 20g. Finally, it has only taken her two weeks to stop starving him. Apparently Sarah 'I'm not used to sugar' Ingham is having tea and biscuits whilst Creepy has taken the girls to the park with their bikes. Oh hi Sarah, are you still enjoying reading here?
Still not a bag of Nick nacks though....

Reactions: 6
Sarah just said on Facebook that Jace has gained another 20g. Finally, it has only taken her two weeks to stop starving him. Apparently Sarah 'I'm not used to sugar' Ingham is having tea and biscuits whilst Creepy has taken the girls to the park with their bikes. Oh hi Sarah, are you still enjoying reading here?
20g is nothing it’s just over 1/2oz, yesterday she said he was 7lb 5oz. He’s nearly 3 weeks old it’s very worrying he is not gaining any weight, and what he gaining is minimal.

Won’t be surprised if he is admitted to hospital by the end of the week if he doesn’t have any real gains.

If she is waking him every 2 hrs for a feed and topping up like she says he should be gaining if not them as parents should be pushing to take him to the hospital to see why he isn’t gaining weight. If it was my baby and doing everything the midwifes and HV said I would be taking him in.

They don’t seem to really care! I certainly wouldn’t be prioritising a photoshoot, dragged in shops and a day at the theme park with a baby who is quite clearly not doing well.

Selfish to the core those 2!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Someone commented on Instagram asking if they know that Jace has the same birthday as zoella 😂

I bet that hit a nerve, what with the coincidental lost footage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone commented on Instagram asking if they know that Jace has the same birthday as zoella 😂

I bet that hit a nerve, what with the coincidental lost footage 😂
They will probably be reported and blocked. They are actually wrong. Jace was born 27th March and Zoella's birthday is 28th.

79k views on yesterday's vlog. Ouch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They will probably be reported and blocked. They are actually wrong. Jace was born 27th March and Zoella's birthday is 28th.

Said person must have used the famous birthdays page as that says 28th, wrongly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

But their others have quite high view rates - how are they doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it just the other day that we were talking about them going to the park on their bikes/scooters/etc? Sometimes they are hilariously obvious.

Reactions: 2
I am so pleased that they have been forced to take that little cherub to the hospital

Reactions: 11
Just when I thought this tit show of a family couldn't get any bloody worse. I don't normally tell people about my profession but I'm a social worker in Child protection, and I did laugh out loud when lazy had her rant about the social worker phoning them to let them know about the allegations. That really isn't how it works at all 😂. I know we only get a snippet of their life but I would absolutely argue that the children's needs are not being met by lazy and creepy and it's really concerning.
Now in my normal and non social work way, I think they are absolute sad twats snd no one annoys me more than these fuckers.
Where was this? I’ve skip through a few but I’m interested to listen to this rant.

Where was this? I’ve skip through a few but I’m interested to listen to this rant.
It was quite a bit ago, I think before Xmas. I might be wrong but I'm sure it was. She reckons the family have their own little reference number that social services give her and let her know when people have contacted them.
It was actually hilarious, the blatant lies she told. What a bleeping head, I find her just as nauseating as creepy

Reactions: 19
Well if what Sarah says is actually what the doctor said then it is a bit of a relief but I am still concerned at the way they hold Jace. It is a pity the doctor couldn't observe that.

Reactions: 8
Do you think the midwife is watching the vlogs and despairing?
I have midwives in my family ..... they don't have time to watch their favourite programmes never mind some wanna be celeb family. I doubt they even know they vlog

Reactions: 12
Imagine paying all that money for a photo shoot for it to include creepy posing in his beanie, and Isabelle with her tatty hair that desperately needs a cut. I think it’s also fair to say that the photographer won’t be putting their photos on her Facebook page again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.