The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the bleeping pylons want then gone 🤣🤣🤣

Why would you buy a house so close to them in the first place if you have health and safety concerns about them. Surely they didn't see the shopping mall staircase and their decision was made? They've always seemed so sensible!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not smart enough to avoid defending a child sex predator, in writing, in public.
It’s important to remember that at the moment she is a 14 year old child with a very limited education and social circle. She’s not to blame for believing the lies she’s been told since 10/11

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Always wonder what people commenting on Esme and Isabelle's social media are hoping to achieve, what they expect them to say. They're teenagers with zero money or prospects, very limited social skills, very limited contact with anybody outside their bubble. They're hardly going to publicly agree that somebody they have to live with is a creep, are they?
Isabelle is now 18 and her comments (when she allowed them) blew up about Chris and what’s she doing with her life in terms of education/job and protecting people online from her stepfather. That was always going to happen. She is now an adult and though we all know screwed by her upbringing she is an adult and now considered complicit. 18 is an adult. A young one, yes, but an adult none the less.

Also there is the way they respond, particularly esme which is only going to inflame the situation and make it worse.

Don’t need management to tell you to block people, or better yet not have a public profile that’s just common sense in this age (era 😉)

Reactions: 19
Might be a bit late, but found this that Chris posted on fb.... I thought there weren't pylons directly behind your house Chris 😉
We said on here as soon as we saw how close they are to the pylons, but would they listen. They should of asked our advice on here before buying a house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Lazy feels embarrassed or ashamed, seeing Katrina's recent FB posts which highlight the contrast between the two sisters - their work ethics and circumstances....not because Sarah is better but because she's supposedly 'Mrs Set-for-life' and should help her sister out. I'm sure she could do more.

Some ifam follow Katrina on FB. Why do they not see this stuff and wonder why Sarah doesn't share her £10k a day secrets with her sister? If it was genuinely that easy to escape the matrix, they'd all be at it!!!

Screenshot_20231223-130935_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231223-130504_Facebook.jpg

The funny thing is though, I bet Katrina has loads of people that she could rely on to help her in an emergency - shifting a trampoline or whatever.

Reactions: 54
Just thinking, if he did actually call the police, would it have been to support an insurance claim? Mind you, if they claim for even half of things that they seem to, I'm amazed that they can get anyone to cover their belongings any more.
That was a free trampoline, they were gifted it and then they gave it to Esmememe for her mega surprise pow wow birthday! I dont know how insurance works with gifted items like that but I would hate to see their premium. They lose/damage so much and make so many claims!

Reactions: 22
If Lazy isn't needing her house for Christmas, she could let Katrina and her lot spend the day there. Katrina can admire the fancy decorations and 'twinkle lights' and Lazy won't need to feel sad about not spending Christmas in the house as there will be a family there making use of it. Plenty of room to invite Nannarr, Neil and all the siblings/half siblings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On my for you page. 🫣
I hope by ginger one they mean Creepy and not Esme!

Esme would be better off replying to comments about Creepy with something like

'Yes I am aware of this, can I just remind you I was a child when this happened and I am in no way responsible for the actions of any adult'

If she copy and pasted that kind of reply to every comment about her dad people would soon get fed up and actually maybe they would realise that it isn't her fault that her dad is a filthy wrongun!
Instead she pokes the bear, adds fuel to fire and in turn riles those people up to just post more and more.

Reactions: 22
"our first Christmas out of the country"

Depending on where they have gone can they really take all that food abroad??

Reactions: 14
Read the transcript. Unlucky Scotland.

Forest Holidays.

This vlogmas really is a crappy remake of Groundhog Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you take guinea pigs to forest holidays?? I'm not far enough in but are they all in one cabin? Thought they had outgrown them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The website says pet friendly cabins but it's about dogs nothing else. They do have cabins for up to 8 people though.

Reactions: 9
I've noticed a few times before but Isabelle is always "'Dad' this, 'dad' that" like today saying Creepy would eat the mince pies and he could eat the ridiculous amount of snacks they've taken when 'editing'. I know she has absolutely nothing to do but she would she really spend so much time thinking about what her stepdad would like/do, you never hear her saying anything about her actual family.

Reactions: 14
For duck sake!!! Why do those fannies keep coming up to Scotland. It’s snowing where I am too and I don’t want them to have a magical white Christmas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think they’re at the one beginning with an A. Woohoo I can relax without hearing woohoo constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.