The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF they have gone away leaving the TRAMPoline in the farmers field he'd be lucky if its still there when they get back. Around here the farmers would have taken their tractors to it.

Reactions: 14
I bet the locals end up in here complaining they left it in the field. My only hope is the council fine him for fly tripping.
As much as I would LOVE him to be penalised, HE DID SAY HE WAS DEALING WITH IT....OKAY??? 😂

Even if he did pay someone to take it away and dispose of it, imagine if it was an unscrupulous unlicensed type who will just take the cash and dump the waste around the corner....so Creepy might still end up being fined in court!

Screenshot_20231223-111324_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I dont believe he phoned the police about the trampoline.
He just made up a story to use for content for the slogmess.
He isn't going to say on camera "balls to it and I am just leaving it there" because of the backlash he would receive.

Reactions: 27
They have 3 adults in that house, a teen and a preteen.
1 adult could stay at home with the child, toddler and baby.
The other 2 adults, teen and preteen could've dismantled and carried back the bits of the trampoline. Why must they make everything into an unnecessary drama?
They just dont like a bit of hard work, he preaches that they work a very lot hard behind the scenes but actual physical hardwork brings the whole lot of them out in hives.
It's not difficult and doesn't require police involvement. Absolute thickie that bloke is!

• Heart
I dont believe he phoned the police about the trampoline.
He just made up a story to use for content for the slogmess.
He isn't going to say on camera "balls to it and I am just leaving it there" because of the backlash he would receive.
Because nothing says Christmas like a waste disposal disaster, eh? 😂

The thought did cross my mind though. Imagine being that pathetic that you would rather people slated you for wasting police time than just....well....I wonder how they would've otherwise padded out the vlogs (to build in time for them to get ahead), if Storm Pia hadn't kindly gifted them a storyline.

Reactions: 25
I kind of assumed that it had seized up or else he would've just done that. I guess he just couldn't be bothered and wanted to get away without the hassle of dismantling a broken trampoline that he has no use for.

I wonder if he arranged for someone to come and take it away (scrap man?) but they didn't show and that's why he had to return home later on?
Even if he couldn't do it with a spanner Mr "10k A Day" could have gone to B&Q, bought an angle grinder and cut it up relativley quickly. I bet he didn't even attempt to remove it properly, probably just removed the netting and fucked off.

Reactions: 31
They seem to be out fighting a bit aren’t they. 😆

Chris all over people’s comments on YouTube, Esme on TikTok.

Somethings rattled them.

Or maybe the lack of money has caught up with them.
-

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's 1.07am. I've spent four hours wrapping presents. I'm in the spare room simultaneously listening to Christmas songs on the radio, and my other half snoring loudly over the top of it. I should still be wrapping more, but I'm lying on the spare bed making memes of Christopher Malcolm.

Please send help.

Of the mental health type.
After creating the above vision of Christmas wonder and holiness, upon going to bed at 3am I realised I am now sick. I have some kind of developing virus/flu type of thing.

That's God punishing me. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Chris, you have used the wrong emoji. That emoji has a FULL head of hair. Where your hair is swept over from the back of you head all the way to the front to give the big EMO fringe illusion 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Just thinking, if he did actually call the police, would it have been to support an insurance claim? Mind you, if they claim for even half of things that they seem to, I'm amazed that they can get anyone to cover their belongings any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That will be their kids life by the time they get older if they keep going the way then are
Comedy gold 😆

Oh but Chris, shouldn’t that be ‘mom’ not ‘mam’ ? You really do give yourself away as an utter joke - until someone gets hurt. Like the folks you’ve scammed out of hundreds of dollars/pounds, the teenage girls you tried grooming for sex - and your own bloody children.

Reactions: 16
It’s scary that someone as mentally ill as him has so much influence over his family.

anyway, I thought he worked his upper body hard. A trampoline should be no problem for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
After creating the above vision of Christmas wonder and holiness, upon going to bed at 3am I realised I am now sick. I have some kind of developing virus/flu type of thing.

That's God punishing me. 🤣
I had this recently, it was horrendous & still suffering more than 3 weeks on :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's their excuse to sell up now, hoping to palm it off on some other unsuspecting fool (because the Inghams can't afford it).
Yep, you’re absolutely spot on there.
It shouldn’t matter if he’s a week late finding out about it. These things take ages to happen and the energy companies take that into consideration.

Reactions: 15
As much as I would LOVE him to be penalised, HE DID SAY HE WAS DEALING WITH IT....OKAY??? 😂

Even if he did pay someone to take it away and dispose of it, imagine if it was an unscrupulous unlicensed type who will just take the cash and dump the waste around the corner....so Creepy might still end up being fined in court!

View attachment 2646661
He clearly said. He was dealing with it. 🤣

We Tattlers really need to get out of our moms basements and trust him bro. He's gonna girl boss the guinea pigs into gnawing it apart and carry it home on their backs.

He seen this article and has some banging ideas for a new vlog when they get home.

Screenshot_2023-12-23-13-25-51-687.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, you’re absolutely spot on there.
It shouldn’t matter if he’s a week late finding out about it. These things take ages to happen and the energy companies take that into consideration.
According to the letter, it sounds like he's completely missed any consultation period (if there was one) and the prep work is already underway! Site clearance starts next month and the actual upgrade work starts in March. Estimated 12 months to complete! Working hours Mon-Fri 7am-6pm and alternate weekends. I wonder how noisy it'll be. They'll have to take a hit, even if they sell up now.

He'll be gutted that he couldn't just leave the trampoline out for the site clearance company to deal with! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.