The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Islas pyjamas are the ones she has in the picture Isabelle posted on Instagram that are size 13-14 years. Seems 11 yr old Isla isn't so Iddy biddy.
---
Tbf primark kids sizes are often small and shrink in wash, not going to shame a child for the size of her pjs.

Can’t believe they have brought the guinea pigs 🙈
---
Oh jeez, I can’t wait for all the hot tub footage, maybe a drone over the water and cabin, and ‘cosy days’ just ‘chillin’ 🥱 What an absolute borefest 😂
It’s already up on Creepy’s insta-need to get the bikini shots in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Islas pyjamas are the ones she has in the picture Isabelle posted on Instagram that are size 13-14 years. Seems 11 yr old Isla isn't so Iddy biddy.
---
Bless her. I bet she was happy to get them. Being the ignored child, it must’ve made her day

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Fatty was raving about how nice the staff were and how they'd reserved them a space in the carpark.
They couldnt take their RV down beside the cabin because of the recent bad weather and the fear that the RV might slide right into the loch...so those poor blokes were offering to ferry the Minghams and their luggage down to the cabin.
Little did they know they would be carting the entire contents of Primark and BnM down there. How many trips do we think it took them? All that food they'd packed away in the cupboards and fridge/freezers, needing to be bagged back up!

This will be a rinse and repeat of previous years at forest holidays, a little half hearted walk, Prinny getting told off for getting muddy, shots of the teenager sipping on alcopops in the hot tub, Creepy wearing the same stinking pair of pyjamas 4 days on the trot, Lazy cooking frozen roasties for Christmas day and hailing herself as Nigella for her efforts, too many presents for the tiny living room, Isla telling some yarn about hearing Santa clatter onto the roof of the cabin and Esme all gleeful that she heard his bells, Creepy feeling all nostalgic so asks to extend their stay, only to find out its too expensive so he'll lie and say they're fully booked. Yawn, yawn and yawn again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I knew many years ago the health implications of living next to pylons.

Lots of problems with childhood leukaemia and brain tumours

Absolute clown🤡
Yes I remember learning about that in the Matrix waste of time they call school. Helps set you up for life funnily enough

Reactions: 19
Tbf primark kids sizes are often small and shrink in wash, not going to shame a child for the size of her pjs.

Can’t believe they have brought the guinea pigs 🙈
---

It’s already up on Creepy’s insta-need to get the bikini shots in 🤢
Completely agree they shrink and I'm not shaming her, I'm just saying Sarah normally insists on buying Isla alot smaller sizes than her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If he uses the drone there I hope they get kicked out. So sick of them bending the rules and getting away with it wherever they go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sarah said she can’t wait to see Chris face with the Xmas presents she got him
Let’s hope she got him divorcé papers for Xmas lmao 😂🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think they’re trying to shame isla, they’re just pointing out that she isn’t tiny for her age like Sarah makes out

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarah said she can’t wait to see Chris face with the Xmas presents she got him
Let’s hope she got him divorcé papers for Xmas lmao 😂🤪😜
Like Angie and Den in Eastenders 1986. TBF Den was sniffing round Michelle Fowler and got her up the duff when she was 16. What a role model for Old Creepster!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bad idea heading to that Area Chris, I wouldn't stay there long at all. In fact 👀👀👀 already your being hunted by the Drumchapel Grooming Gang
If that's genuine he's gonna have a big problem. The pedalo hunting team's up here in Glasgow do not duck about. If they find him there they'll chase him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
only spotted 2 guinea pigs wonder where the other one is
I wonder how many pets they checked in. They charge £15 per pet, per night. Somehow I can't imagine them forking out £60 a night for the pets....or even £45 🥺

Reactions: 21
If that's genuine he's gonna have a big problem. The pedalo hunting team's up here in Glasgow do not duck about. If they find him there they'll chase him out.
Oh no, that would be awful (grabs popcorn)

More seriously, I feel conflicted about that happening in front of the kids. Both Chris and Sarah have failed the children.

Reactions: 35
Maybe this constantly looking over his shoulder life is why Creepy likes to have a fleet of vehicles that they can sleep in. If people who don't take kindly to the likes of him get wind of his location, he can pack everything up and run off into the night and sleep in a lay-by or wherever.

Reactions: 23
I know there’s not much going on between her ears, but SURELY lazy has caught onto creepy “forgetting” something and having to spend a night travelling back home alone? It happens every trip. The way someone here even predicted it before they set off 😂

Reactions: 28
Omg the vlog views 🤣
£10k a day and they are in……..Scotland 😂 (no offence to those in Scotland)

it’s over, they need to give up. The views are mainly hate views. Channel is dead. Selling the house, can’t wait to see accounts submitted. HMRC already aware of how much he’s clamming to earn.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.