The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually allowed to take 57 Guinea pigs with them? That place must stink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My question is are they really not gonna leave the house to do anything? We know they like to leave prinny behind, so I don’t see that going well with the open cage

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They are at the ones at loch lomond, did they not learn their lesson coming here the first time. I'm now glad the weather has to be pouring with rain and high winds the entire time they are here.
Its going to take the idiot all night trying to get the presents in the house with no trailer right outside like usual 😂 Merry Christmas Mr Ingram 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg we had here booked and had to cancel as hubby got called away to work! They have my cabin probably 🤣

It really is a beautiful place but the last time we went we got stranded because of landslides all around us and all there was was the shop onsite and I had to pay bloody £6 for some salt to cook with! Not sure it was a lucky escape or not would loved to have been able to keep an eye out for you all!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Omg we had here booked and had to cancel as hubby got called away to work! They have my cabin probably 🤣

It really is a beautiful place but the last time we went we got stranded because of landslides all around us and all there was was the shop onsite and I had to pay bloody £6 for some salt to cook with! Not sure it was a lucky escape or not would loved to have been able to keep an eye out for you all!
You never would have seen them, wouldn’t be up until mid afternoon and They will be just watching the same Christmas movies they’ve been watching since October 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought it was probably going to be Scotland - they’d hinted at it for vlogmas and hadn’t been so far.
---
I thought the Inghams didn't drink? why all the alcohol?
Wonder if Jane and Steve have booked to go up there as well? That’s lots of strong alcohol there - with him being the only one able to drive the motorhome lets hope nothing happens where they need to get somewhere quickly.

Reactions: 19
Maybe with all that booze we're going to get some fun comments on the vlog to read, incase the Christmas telly's rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank god they went forest holidays Scotland and not the ones in Brecon Beacons as that is way to close to me lol seeing as Wales would be out of the country to these dipshits - only spotted 2 guinea pigs wonder where the other one is

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No way have they trained the guinea pigs to poop in that hay tray. If they are doing most of their poops in there, then it's only because that's where all of the hay is. They really should have more hay than that.

Why are they allowing Mila to run around playing with plastic bin liners?

They're a bigger family but there was no need to show off all that food & drink like that. Pretty insensitive, all things considered.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thank god they went forest holidays Scotland and not the ones in Brecon Beacons as that is way to close to me lol seeing as Wales would be out of the country to these dipshits - only spotted 2 guinea pigs wonder where the other one is
Yes I wondered that too

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh jeez, I can’t wait for all the hot tub footage, maybe a drone over the water and cabin, and ‘cosy days’ just ‘chillin’ 🥱 What an absolute borefest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.