The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry. Fashion jewels??
1703790780811.png

Cannot believe she kissed a miniflask of koffeesyrup and called it beautifull
1703790878100.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
True or false. This is the juiciest part of their whole Xmas vlog. šŸ˜‚

And it has duck all to do with Christmas.

Only took 28 days to think of something worth watching

• Haha
Reactions: 38
True or false. This is the juiciest part of their whole Xmas vlog. šŸ˜‚

And it has duck all to do with Christmas.
Perfect timing also that phonecall comming the day they had nothing else to vlog about.

Reactions: 25
How many weeks old is Aurora now? 10ā€™ish? Sheā€™s effectively saying that, during her c-section, parts of her fallopian tubes were removed and sent for histology - does it seriously take about 10 weeks to get histology results on the NHS? Surely if they were sending off tissue samples to confirm the presence of fallopian tubes then the consultant would have told Sarah she had to use contraception until confirmation of a successful ligation was received!??

Reactions: 24
according to lazy the reason they called her on Boxing Day is because itā€™s classed as an emergency, but who does she think was working Christmas Day and Boxing Day to study her samples or scans or whatever reason sheā€™s giving that they found out? Haha they are so stupid, why couldnā€™t they wait another day so their lie was at least a little bit more believable

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t want to defend them either, but she did actually show a box and a bag with Vivienne Westwood on, in a Selfridges gift bag. Iā€™m going to give them the benefit if the doubt this time and think these may be them?

Fair enough, It is a bad pic theyā€™ve shown so they wonā€™t look the best quality regardless. Hands up if Iā€™m wrong

Reactions: 6
If Sarah is pregnant again could explain why Isabelle looks so over it all, she looked deflated in the Christmas vlogs, I would imagine another sibling would tip her over the edge. She already parents Jace and Mila, if Sarah is pregnant again I would advise Isabelle to seriously consider moving out and start making a life for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If Sarah is pregnant again could explain why Isabelle looks so over it all, she looked deflated in the Christmas vlogs, I would imagine another sibling would tip her over the edge. She already parents Jace and Mila, if Sarah is pregnant again I would advise Isabelle to seriously consider moving out and start making a life for herself.
It wouldnā€™t be Isabelle it would be more Esme peed off more than anything

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To quickly update a few people on why I knew Sarah hadn't had the knots tied and why creepy was never in for a wee but adjustment...

Sarah was on the hospital many times unsure as to what she wanted to do about this situation. She went back and forth, and she and he, came to the conclusion they was unsure, the day they decided to go for a secerian she signed a consent form with the surgeon, but, when it came down to the tubes being done she went back amd forth so much, changing her mind so often that there was NEVER a consent form signed for the tubes to be done.

So, she has not EVER been in the legal position to have the procedure and they both knew this. But because they vlog their stories online, they think they have to tell some ridiculous miracle mistake happened which lets her state her next pregnancy, which by looking at how happy and the daft hair touching the creepy ones been doing, she's about to announce the miracle pregnancy isn't she??

You know Sarah, just get a copy of both consent forms and prove wrong.
Theyā€™d have been offered counselling prior to consenting as well but I donā€™t recall them mentioning that once. So many holes in this story.
---
It wouldnā€™t be Isabelle it would be more Esme peed off more than anything
Probably why theyā€™ve showered her with everything she wanted this Christmas šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.