The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have to take a hit, even if they sell up now.
It's just another problem on a long list of problems, if they ever sell the house they'll end up owing the new buyer money. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Creepy, if you weren't away from your house so much you'd be able to keep up to date with what's going on in the local area.
Very brave of him posting in that group when presumably everyone knows of him and what he's done and also what nightmare neighbours they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Might be a bit late, but found this that Chris posted on fb.... I thought there weren't pylons directly behind your house Chris šŸ˜‰
What "tone"?! What did he want them to say - " OMG you're so right! We never even considered the humongous pylons 30 feet from our houses, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, you're so incredibly smart, and handsome, just looking at your gorgeous face, your hair, and those eyebrows, makes our knees quiver. Thank you for blessing us with your divine Matrix Escapee knowledge".
šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Site clearance starts next month and the actual upgrade work starts in March. Estimated 12 months to complete! Working hours Mon-Fri 7am-6pm and alternate weekends. I wonder how noisy it'll be.
Don't worry he'll be sleeping in the van so he can be out at 7am to tell the 'workers' to be quiet because his chuldrun are sleeping or better still tell them not to start work till late afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The pylons weren't hiding when they bought the house, why is he asking if other people had a study done? Why didn't he if he was so bothered? They aren't from the area and had no reason to choose that location, they based the decision on the fake marble floors and the promise of 9 bedrooms (which they are still no closer to getting and never will).

From a quick search it looks like this has been discussed from at least the summer so not surprising the other person says he's "a little late to the party".

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Reading about the lad whose mum and granddad took him on the run in Europe he says he regrets not getting a real education and how lonely it was not having people his own age to interact with

I thought this is what those Ingham children will be saying in the future when their employment prospects are crap and they have all the social interaction abilities of a peanut

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I knew many years ago the health implications of living next to pylons.

Lots of problems with childhood leukaemia and brain tumours

Absolute clownšŸ¤”

• Sad
Reactions: 31
whatā€™s hilarious about him commenting on their MEGA stresses is that itā€™s clear to us that his stress is from money problems šŸ˜‚
fair enough they have a good income probably compared to national average but theyā€™re living far beyond their means and so it makes no difference

Reactions: 27
Before it gets deleted -
Comments on Esmememeā€™s PUBLIC TikTok. Two people to blame - Chris & Sarah Ingham for letting her get exposed to this, and either encouraging her combative attitude or answering for herā€¦
I hope no one on here would comment to her honestly, she is only 14 years old and if we don't agree with Chris talking and following 16 year olds, then I feel the same goes to adults talking and following this child. Just because her parents don't protect her from the internet doesn't mean she deserves to be harassed about what her dad has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope no one on here would comment to her honestly, she is only 14 years old and if we don't agree with Chris talking and following 16 year olds, then I feel the same goes to adults talking and following this child. Just because her parents don't protect her from the internet doesn't mean she deserves to be harassed about what her dad has done.
I agree, no one from here should be commenting and I seriously doubt anyone from here is but sheā€™s kind of bringing it on herself by replying to it. She could just delete and block these people. If she had management thatā€™s what they would be telling her. Unfortunately for her sheā€™s got tit parents who lie to her constantly and no management company will touch her with a barge pole

Reactions: 38
Might be a bit late, but found this that Chris posted on fb.... I thought there weren't pylons directly behind your house Chris šŸ˜‰
Mr 10 k a day didnā€™t get an EMF survey done. Thereā€™s a surprise šŸ¤­. Itā€™s usually not an issue if the cables are over 300 feet away. His solicitor must have carried out local and environmental searches and presumably his ace chap (Cheap Conveyancing for Dummies Ltd) must have been satisfied. Creepy wouldnā€™t have wanted to pay Ā£150-400 for the extra search even if it was suggested. That money would keep him in Beanies for life. More likely the pylons are much much closer to the house. We all know how his lenses distort size and distance. What a šŸ¤”

Reactions: 28
Always wonder what people commenting on Esme and Isabelle's social media are hoping to achieve, what they expect them to say. They're teenagers with zero money or prospects, very limited social skills, very limited contact with anybody outside their bubble. They're hardly going to publicly agree that somebody they have to live with is a creep, are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Always wonder what people commenting on Esme and Isabelle's social media are hoping to achieve, what they expect them to say. They're teenagers with zero money or prospects, very limited social skills, very limited contact with anybody outside their bubble. They're hardly going to publicly agree that somebody they have to live with is a creep, are they?
Sheā€™ll throw him under the bus when she realises heā€™s holding her back fame and fortune-wise in a few years time. She can use the advance on her book deal to set herself up. Sheā€™s a smart cookie

Reactions: 19
I see lard arse is one of the admins! Must be to delete any hate posts quickly!!!!
It's no coincidence that he posted there, on that private group, rather than on the other (public) local groups which Lazy has posted requests on in the past. He'd not want the haters relishing in his angst.

I think @Otterwise (?) called it a while ago and was spot on, saying that Lazy's posts in the public forums (asking about local Guides & Dentists etc) were just for show, for the benefit of onlookers rather than to genuinely help her family.

I'm not sure if they realise but there is also a big roadworks project planned, to repair a bridge over the motorway near their home, which will probably cause a fair bit of inconvenience. That's also due to kick off in the Spring and won't be finished until Summer. Shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™ll throw him under the bus when she realises heā€™s holding her back fame and fortune-wise in a few years time. She can use the advance on her book deal to set herself up. Sheā€™s a smart cookie
Not smart enough to avoid defending a child sex predator, in writing, in public.

Reactions: 14
That will be their kids life by the time they get older if they keep going the way then are
Canā€™t cope with ā€œreal life stressesā€ and ā€œpositive highlight reelā€ seriously?! He runs from any real life stresses.

Try being disabled, losing your benefits (because of scum stealing covid payments from the government like these freaks did) and being put on the street in a matter of weeks because your medical conditions are out of control and you can do NOTHING about it and my landlord has been overheard saying theyā€™re going to force me out over Christmas because eceryome who could help is away until 8th of sodding January and all so called emergency accommodation is inaccessible so Iā€™ll be on the street.

Thatā€™s real life stress. No walking down the street with people shouting at you, and be honest theyā€™re only saying the truth. Nor disappearing to god knows where in a dangerous vehicles to doss around swimming all the time.

As for positive highlight reel. You all look miserable, dirty, bored and fed up. I too am dirty, know why? Because I can no longer afford care. Your children, including the unemployed adult that lives with you have had their lives ruined BY YOU. Get a real job you useless idiot. Go on. Off your lazy assess and into work. All three of you. Children into school, nursery etc.

Seriously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.