The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people might think Esmes a deluded brat. But that’s her Dad people are trashing, she’s being loyal. He knows she’ll go into battle mode for him, so rather than safeguarding/protecting her from it he’s using her as a defensive shield. It’s deplorable and goes beyond clownish behaviour. I can’t even comprehend what that must do to a developing mind

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Creepy always says "trust me" when ranting away, err no, I don't think anyone should trust him in any way, shape or form.

So just as we thought the older three have been told the 'jealous haters' line ready for if they see anything about Creepy's 'scandles' online. Obviously one day they will realise the truth and know that not only is Creepy exactly what people say he is but both Creepy and Lazy lied about it and attacked those who accused him.
Unfortunately it's not just one 'jealous weirdo', lots of girls came forward and there's probably loads more who didn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That will be their kids life by the time they get older if they keep going the way then are
I laugh but that bit where he says about it being the highlight for people to escape realism says it all. He’s tugging on the strings of his vulnerable iFam army there & that tells me he knows it doesn’t matter what rubbish he passes off as a vlog, in his mind they will continue to watch regardless - he’s disgusting.

What’s his obsession with thinking haters live with their parents? Is this what he was doing before he found Sarah & latched onto her because he’s constantly going on about it? He’s a strange little gnome. He’d crap himself if anyone confronted him face to face, just look at the Kayak Paul video before he went and hid in a bush 🤣 He can no longer continue to use that line now that his step daughter is an adult with no life of her own at all. She’s in an attic bedroom rather than the basement though.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
All anyone needs to do is watch the Stockeld Park vlog where Lazy falls and instead of looking after his wife, Creepy's priority is finding some teenage girls and giving them a hug. That tells you everything you need to know about Chris Ingham and why his nickname is Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Ok, so I’ve had the night to think this over, but I still can’t get over that Creepstopher called 101 to tell them about his TRAMPOLINE BLOWING INTO THE NEIGHBOURING FIELD!!!! Thats bound to come up on a Tik Tok compilation of police time wasting calls at some point!!!
Meanwhile, up the road from me a giant tree fell and wiped out 3 houses which although very lucky no one was hurt, it’s ruined their Christmas.
But as long as that great wimp doesn’t have to go and carry his trampoline back himself what does it matter eh??
I’ve never known such an absolute wuss. We lost our trampoline a few years back. My hubby was working away and so I took all 5ft me to the trampoline and dragged the bloody thing back home on my own. Never crossed my mind to call the bloody police 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok, so I’ve had the night to think this over, but I still can’t get over that Creepstopher called 101 to tell them about his TRAMPOLINE BLOWING INTO THE NEIGHBOURING FIELD!!!! Thats bound to come up on a Tik Tok compilation of police time wasting calls at some point!!!
Meanwhile, up the road from me a giant tree fell and wiped out 3 houses which although very lucky no one was hurt, it’s ruined their Christmas.
But as long as that great wimp doesn’t have to go and carry his trampoline back himself what does it matter eh??
I’ve never known such an absolute wuss. We lost our trampoline a few years back. My hubby was working away and so I took all 5ft me to the trampoline and dragged the bloody thing back home on my own. Never crossed my mind to call the bloody police 🤦‍♀️🙄
Why didn't he ask Lazy and the kids for help to move it? He is such a drama 🤡 phoning the police.

Reactions: 43
Esme and Creepy are morphing into one now.shes parroting him and its so sad to see. One day she'll realise its actually true. That is going to be such an uncomfortable truth. When I read her referring to Jess as a jealous weirdo it made my blood boil. They might have been able to swing that narrative at the height of youtube, but now everyone except a tiny minority can see that was all smoke and mirrors. What is weird is the inghams are even more arrogant and full of themselves than they were in 2018. Very few people watch them for the reasons they think they do.
As for creepy, he really is mad as a march hare. He really believes he's done nothing wrong. He truly thinks that it's one or two people on multiple accounts trolling him because they are jealous . He seems completely unable to comprehend that literally thousands of people can't stand him. He thinks that belittling them somehow makes him look cool, funny and relatable. In fact he just sounds completely unhinged. I think this idea that its a few people on loads kf accounts stems from his own online presence. He thinks that was a normal to use account after account to attack the girls he groomed and those who supported them. hes judging people on his own ststandardsi think he takes comforting deluding himself that the trolls all have sad lived that hehe'at the centre of because a) it reassures him that hes still remotely relevant abd b) if he accepted they are functioning adults he'd have to accept people do see straight through him.

• Heart
I completely agree. I could sort of understand it if it wasn't his trampoline and he'd spotted it moving towards the motorway and the wind was still very gusty and he was simply driving past or wasn't physically able to reach it etc etc etc.... but that wasn't the case!

He's supposedly on friendly terms with one of the neighbours. If you're close enough to borrow their blender and chat on Instagram, then surely they'd be happy to help out in a full-on, proper emergency! 🙄 😆

There's a strong community spirit where they live. The very busy, local FB groups are full of locals who answer pleas for help and plenty with the muscle and vehicles/equipment to cut it into bits or pull it out of a ditch and move it or whatever. Despite the small matter of the locals all knowing who and what he is, if the roads, homes, crops or wildlife was genuinely at risk, surely some people still would've helped if he'd reached out.

But, as you say, despite it being a big, heavy item, it wasn't stuck and he was apparently able to drag it some distance himself so it wasn't too difficult to shift and he should've at least got it back to his boundary fence to dismantle it or get it small enough to get it over the fence with the help of the other adults in the house. Doesn't he go cutting up metal pipes to make rails and stuff and he cuts holes in his vehicles? He obviously has some cutting tools. If he was genuinely stuck and had no other options he could've even removed a fence panel or two, if it really was that much of an emergency.

He just couldn't be arsed and didn't want it to delay their trip, even though they weren't even booked in anywhere until the next day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is what his life has come to, he's too scared to ask neighbours for help. Even though his neighbours dislike him, this is a situation where some people would still be willing to help because they also don't want a loose trampoline blowing around the place and also don't want an accident on the motorway. He can't do that though because of what he's done. He couldn't handle anyone pointing out that he should have secured it earlier. The whole family are unable to function around other people.

Never any thought about anyone in the house helping. Only one person needs to stay at home with the youngest children. Others could have helped. I guess Isabelle was too busy lighting a candle and Esme had another Taylor swift song to mime.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I completely agree. I could sort of understand it if it wasn't his trampoline and he'd spotted it moving towards the motorway and the wind was still very gusty and he was simply driving past or wasn't physically able to reach it etc etc etc.... but that wasn't the case!

He's supposedly on friendly terms with one of the neighbours. If you're close enough to borrow their blender and chat on Instagram, then surely they'd be happy to help out in a full-on, proper emergency! 🙄 😆

There's a strong community spirit where they live. The very busy, local FB groups are full of locals who answer pleas for help and plenty with the muscle and vehicles/equipment to cut it into bits or pull it out of a ditch and move it or whatever. Despite the small matter of the locals all knowing who and what he is, if the roads, homes, crops or wildlife was genuinely at risk, surely some people still would've helped if he'd reached out.

But, as you say, despite it being a big, heavy item, it wasn't stuck and he was apparently able to drag it some distance himself so it wasn't too difficult to shift and he should've at least got it back to his boundary fence to dismantle it or get it small enough to get it over the fence with the help of the other adults in the house. Doesn't he go cutting up metal pipes to make rails and stuff and he cuts holes in his vehicles? He obviously has some cutting tools. If he was genuinely stuck and had no other options he could've even removed a fence panel or two, if it really was that much of an emergency.

He just couldn't be arsed and didn't want it to delay their trip, even though they weren't even booked in anywhere until the next day.
A simple spanner would be sufficient to dismantle it and make it handleable in minutes.

Unless, of course, that spanner is ‘Chris DeLonge’.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Creepy you contribute NOTHING to the ‘bossest ’ Christmas for your children.
Your enabling wife is the one who chooses /orders mountains of tat for Christmas and everyday.
Everything you do creepy one is for you and you alone.
You are the laughing stock of YouTube and tiktok.
One day your children and the lazy ones 18 year old will realise what kind of a person you are.
By the way Isabelle 18 years old no employment (don’t make me laugh social butterfly ) has zero qualifications or talent lives in your attic.
Isabelle for goodness get yourself a life .
Creepy this is all going to come crashing down sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Why does he think his trampoline is a Police problem? They won’t give a crap. He can’t take responsibility for anything. It’s your trampoline, deal with it. Seriously he is like an inflated child.

Reactions: 38
A simple spanner would be sufficient to dismantle it and make it handleable in minutes.

Unless, of course, that spanner is ‘Chris DeLonge’.
I kind of assumed that it had seized up or else he would've just done that. I guess he just couldn't be bothered and wanted to get away without the hassle of dismantling a broken trampoline that he has no use for.

I wonder if he arranged for someone to come and take it away (scrap man?) but they didn't show and that's why he had to return home later on?

Reactions: 20
Don't know if it covers their area but there's another wind warning for tomorrow, so if the trampoline heads towards the motorway he could be in a pile of bother given that's he vlogged he's aware of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Don't know if it covers their area but there's another wind warning for tomorrow, so if it heads towards the motorway he could be in a pile of bother
Well at least he's kindly told the police that it's his trampoline and he is aware of it blowing towards the motorway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey creepy... simply solution to your TRAMPoline issues. Grab your tools, disassemble it and take it back to your house. It's no rocket science. I beg the locals end up in here complaining they left it in the field. My only hope is tge council fine him for fly tripping.

Reactions: 32
Got me thinking….,

A) If you had Creepy’s chequered past wouldn’t you avoid dealing with the police at any cost?

B) Why did the puny little wimp try to rescue the trampoline when he had Big Saz to do it? Her (not so) little fingers could easily relocate the Pyramids in twenty minutes. The trampoline would have been a warm up exercise.

C) Finally, he could have cancelled the holiday and stayed guard on Pylon Palace. They don’t want any damage before it’s put up for sale on Wrongmove in January.

I AM PAST MYSELF WITH ANXIETY AND AM THREE PANIC ATTACKS IN ALREADY. WHERE THE HELL (NO) ARE THE SKANKY LOT GOING FOR CHRISTMAS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do actually feel a bit bad for Esme, she's insufferable, yes, but she's got such a small frame of reference for her shitey manner. Dressing in an awkward curated way (all those off the shoulder hoodies) and parroting your parents' opinions when you're a child is natural, it's what you do before you start to form your own style, personality and critical thought and she's pretty developmentally behind in those respects. We were surely all pretty insufferable at the 11 year old mark, which is where I place her behaviourally. I am glad social media wasn't a thing back then. Personally, I got a lot worse as I got older and realised I had a degree of power over folk...I had (have!) a brain, a good face and a truckload of attitude, and that goes a long way when you're a teen girl. So they might be in for a bumpy ride with Esme compared to Isabore, who has all the power of a questionable damp patch on the carpet. Esme's power might simply be commanding a small army of vulnerable SEN teens, but the sad truth is that's what gives her the validation she craves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.