Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbow20

I am 💯 fascinated with them, it's like we are watching a crime documentary in real life time. I want front row seats for when it all falls down around them because that day will come. I mean its crumbling now anyway they can't live in society normally as it is because of their own actions.
Quite frankly its entertainment, isn't that what you say your vlogs are for?
You my dear are infamous. (Google that before you think I'm complementing you lazy 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
They have lost all the footage of the day they met nanna and that!! Of course they did!!! Even she won't see them now! The lies are getting out of control lol
"Baby waby"
I can feel a bit of sick in the back of my throat.

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Creepy is really channeling his Tate vibe with his insta replies isn’t he 🤣
Top tip you pervert, your hero mouths off because he’s a champion cage fighter and has a shit ton of body guards. Your close protection officer is your fat wife. Do us all a favour and fuck right off.
Seriously, utter fucking melt who darent go out in public without his kids/mum/ten ton Tessie 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
how is it a sign of success when these tattle pages started when the creepy ones behaviour got found out. that's like the opposite of success surely. They were most "famous" before the allegations obviously and i believe the first tattle page was after that. So we're not here because they are successful. They're all so delusional they really believe that we are the weird ones, who "stalk" and obsess over them. But in reality we are showing our concerns for the poor children and people that Chris and Sarah have lied to.
Yes. I was checking out The Sun article again, after reading this. Anyone in denial about what Chris did is a worry

Screenshot 2023-09-06 13.55.49.png

Chris to a 19 year old fan (this was on top of propositioning a 16 year old) his wife, Sarah, thinks you should still be a child until you're 20:

"After meeting the family, Bella recived snapchat messages from Chris promising that he could help her become a social media star.

He wrote: "You're a proper genuine person. I could tell that from the second we met this morning. You've got a real likability about you. So that alongside the fact you're easy on the eye... I reckon a YouTube and Instagram influencer would be a great thing for you!"

Chris added: "You clearly look after yourself and you're super pretty. So.. you know."

He later wrote: "I hope you don't mind me saying but you have a banging body. And you're super good looking! [...] Anyway... bottom line. I like you. And I like helping people. And I have the powers and the people to help turn yourself into a massive role model to thousands on instagram. And maybe even YouTube too."

Later he asked her: "Random question... have you ever had a dude come onto you at work like when you're cleaning a room or anything like that?! Something I always wondered about hotel workers. Like propositioned you to come join him in his room?!"

:sick::sick::sick: Rank

• Sick
  • Angry

GreaseMop

VIP Member
And would driving lessons be awesome for an 18th birthday? Surely it would be better for a 17th birthday.

• Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Tonight’s vlog was quite something. I felt that Sarah’s behaviour was incredibly controlling. The whole spiel about her telling Isabelle to wait a year to see if she still wanted the piercing, which she did and then to make it all about her and how Isabelle had listened and followed her views about waiting. Meanwhile both her Auntie and her step-Dad have told her just to go and get it done which suggests she has been talking about wanting it done but knows she should follow her Mums words. To then say that they had done no research, not looked at reviews, hygiene standards etc and let’s just phone one and get it done!! Surprise, surprise none available and can’t be done that day. The following day Isabelle is left sitting in the car like a timid mouse, trying to explain that she is nervous but not actually knowing the word whilst controlling Sarah goes in to check if she can get an appointment….. no surprise she can’t!! I honestly felt so uncomfortable watching that vlog 😬

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
Had text from niece, she’s been over and had a chat with someone on site regarding Chris and it appearing from insta they’ve been gifted yet another haven holiday (they were gifted one a couple of months ago and blocked from recording there which I’d forgotten) she’s also contacting online as well, with evidence. Her parents being still furious about it didn’t go as that wouldn’t help.

Their caravan cost a fortune as the price kept being hiked so they were already low-key annoyed!

• Sad
  • Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
Hi Sarah...
Sorry to rain on your fireworks Sarah ,but you really AREN`T "that important" to anyone here! I come here to destress ,when i have some spare time ,and i certainly do nOT watch your sh*tty vlogs.Ever!! Plus i really like the love and respect shown towards everyone on here.Can`t say that for you and your ifam/viewers now can we?? You slate everyone with an opposing opinion to yours.No wonder none of you has any friends.Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Absolutely no thought whatsoever has gone into Izzy’s birthday. You could tell from the day Sarah gave Izzy the envelopes for her special daily treats and followed it with a number of excuses such as being pregnant, not having time, needing to get the nursery done etc that it was going to be shit. Chris is singing it from the roofs that he is set for life earning £10k a day and this is all they can muster for her 18th. I honestly didn’t think they could shock me but they have.

• Sad
  • Heart

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
What's supposed to happen is that the parents and their four other children are supposed to go away for the weekend and social butterfly Isabelle is to have a party at the house - party planner, decorator, catering, DJ, bar, security, hair and make up, cake and all of her friends round to celebrate with pictures for the 'gram (the stairs would be great for that).

Set-for-life Isabelle gets 2 weeks at Haven on a freebie, not even a best friend to go with her :cry:

No parent confiscates the phone of a child with a social life, it's a lifeline.

They.Are.So.Weird.
They are broke. And they’ve used Isabelle to get a freebie. „Please have us for our daughters 18th and we will give you so much exposure because we’re so famous“

• Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Oh no Sarah the reality is you and Chris are fuming because tattle calls you out on your shitty shifty shyster lifestyle and you can’t stand it

Imagine if there was no website like this you’d be laughing

You can’t delete us and it drives you mad

Every scheme, scam or slack arsed parenting episode we hold a beacon up to it and you can’t shut us up

Keep repeating that you dont care, we know different

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart