Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michanson

Chatty Member
A special treat would have been a trip to London to see a show and perhaps afternoon tea at the Ritz. Having cocktails, a posh meal at Nobu, not yet another caravan holiday! I really feel for Isabelle. I hope she gets drunk and throws up all over Creepy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Big frank

VIP Member
Just resharing this from Creepy’s stories. The comment about begging for a fan picture 😂

View attachment 2422587
This is creepy go to response to being called out on something he's been dishonest about.

His language is embarrassing. He knows he's mostly replying to women so it gives you a feel to what a misogynistic piece of shit he is. He's the big man insulting and controlling women. He thinks he's the next Andrew tate, but if he came up against a man you just know he's the one that's the " wet rag pussy" to coin his phrase.

Saying that, even the women he's gone after for calling him out were attacked online, he never had the balls to approach them in real life. He just sent them pathetic poison pen letters and tried to get them sacked or reported them to SS or tge RSPCA. He's a sad, pathetic wannabe attention seeker with no self awareness.

Thr laughable part of it his dullard wife thinks that reporting her to SS is malicious because she's projecting the reasons her and her family have done it to others. What she fails to see is every report made about her family is based on genuine concerns from what shes shared online. They did cause distress so there's a huge difference.

I really fucking hate the pair of them. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart

Sunshineandshadows

Izzy and her ‘first legal alcoholic drink’ at 18…meanwhile I was esme’s age with a bottle of vodka getting hammered in a random field with my friends 😂

not saying all kids should do that - but them poor kids live such sheltered lives it’s sad

• Haha
  • Sad

ub40

I'm massively behind with the creepster, but he's really spiralling for ever more ridiculous desperate things.

Yet another new insta zero2tenk 😆. How on earth is anyone going to make thousands giving affiliate links to people they know? You'd have to know hundreds of thousands to make any semi decent money🤪

This my friends is what I call a thick twat:
View attachment 2425688
As he’s standing there in his piss thin 2 quid t shirt from Primarni, this wanker is hysterical 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

bunnys

Things they could've done for Isabelle's birthday:
- Spa day
- Posh hotel in London
- Got her a wash cut and blowdry (the layers she got a while ago were lovely!)
- Gone to a lovely Japanese restaurant and got her sushi there
- Bought her meaningful, expensive jewellery rather than tat — there's a Tiffany's in London
- Bought her a car and driving lessons
- Given her tickets e.g. to afternoon tea, spa, manipedi
- Taken her on a shopping spree in Waterstones, or done something like a book advent calendar with a new book every day leading up to her birthday
- Asked her to add all the clothes she wanted into her online shopping cart and bought everything

Sounds like a lot, but if Christopher Malcolm Ingham is making 10k a day, this should be nothing. The restaurant, clothes, books, jewellery, tickets, spa day and driving lessons wouldn't even make up half the amount he makes per 24 hours.

So go ahead Chris. Give your biggest moneymaker a halfway decent birthday as an apology for sacrificing her education, confidence, social life and privacy for your five minutes of fame. It's the least you can do.

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Oooh I’ve been booted from that group as well. Poor innocent bystander 😂

Worth it for laughing at her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Impleo
1693680858152.png

TLDR
- Isabelle turns 18 today. She's the biggest social butterfly Chris knows and a role model. A role model for being boring more like (@slmapg's wise word's not mine). Isabelle has no GCSEs or any other qualifications, no friends, no future and will still be having her phone confiscated. Her former classmates will be going into year 13 this year.
- Sarah has some surprises planned for Isabelle's birthday this week. So far it's consisted of going to see the Barbie movie with her mum and sisters, then lunch at Starbucks followed by a trip to WHSmith and Primark.
- Chris claims to have sold over 1000 E-books. 200 is closer to the truth.
- Chris claims he has has helped Isabelle create herself an empire. Her still having to ask her parents for money, lack of freedom and her terrible fashion say otherwise. She couldn't afford a £20 jumper so Nannar will be buying it for her.
- The lies continue to roll out of Sarah's mouth about why she has been prescribed aspirin. She has finally admitted her BMI is high by 2lbs and hinted her birth may not be straightforward.
- There is a biography of Chris' life available on Amazon. 11 year old Isla and 4 year old Jace still use dummies.

Hi Steve 👋

Chris's birthday post for his crush ands a snippet of his book from @1335teddyade. Isabelle is not his biological child so it will be interesting to see is Esme gets the same treatment in four years. Who am I kidding, of course she won't!!
1693680624725.png
1693681240254.png

1693680967280.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

thegreencow

VIP Member
BEAUTIFUL BABYS NURSERY BEDROOM TRANSFORMATION 🌈😍

Lazy usually lounges around in bed but she was straight out of bed today. She wanted to crack on. The stickers arrived yesterday for the baby’s nursery. Jace and Mila usually wake up around 9:30am. She had an hour and a half doing the room. The room has gone from being spotlessly clean to a dumping ground. Creepstopher did laundry yesterday and dumped it on the floor.

Lazy picked up everything she ordered on Vinted and sent to Katrina’s house. It was a black sack full of clothes. She cannot rate some of them enough. She’s taking the first and coming home outfits out of her hospital bag, and is putting some from the bin bag in instead. She’s ordered more nappies. Esmé screeches that everything is so cute. Everything is pink. Squealing about outfits. Her first cardigan is a rainbow knitted one.

Lazy keeps remembering new jobs she has to do. She also has to fully pack for herself, Jace, Mila and Creepstopher. What did his last slave die of? They leave early in the morning. She and Creepstopher are doing something special with Isabelle as a last surprise before they go away for the big 18th. It’s a really big one. She has to take Jace and Isla to the shops because Isla has been saving up for a mermaid tail outfit from TKMaxx. She really wanted to take it away with them. Jace is going with them because he’s been waking up at 4am and going upstairs to the girls. Lazy and Creepstopher’s room is too dark and scary but the girls sleep with their lamps on. Lazy told him she’d buy him a new car if he slept through the night and he did last night. Bloody hell the amount they spend on plastic tat for him every day when they could be putting that money into an account for him to buy an actual car one day.

Lazy has to wrap all of Isabelle’s birthday presents and pick up the cake. Creepstopher doesn’t seem to be offered any help to his poor poor pregnant wife. She doesn’t see how they’ll get it all done but he says they will because they’re G’s and always do.

TKMaxx. Lazy asks “Jace Rivs” if he’s excited. Then she remembers Isla is with them too and briefly talks to her. Jace doesn’t wake the girls up when he goes to their rooms but curls up on their sofa and goes back to sleep. Isla finds her mermaid blankets. Jace screeches that Mila would like a dinosaur toy but Lazy tells him they’re looking for him not Mila.

Isabelle wanted to buy a teddy at the White Rose yesterday but Lazy knows she collects “teddy things” so she’s messaged Esmé to ask which one she should buy. They’re dogs dressed up as other animals. Isabelle loves toadstools. They find a black cat teddy at the till. They settle on the koala.

Home. Time for The Jace Show. He tells Creepstopher to “cwose” his eyes. He shows him the box of cars he got. He’s also been allowed to get a box of transformer cars to receive tomorrow if he sleeps in his bed tonight. Then what? Back to his usual antics the next night and then another treat if he behaved the next night? They need to implement a sticker reward chart. He thanked Lazy 10 times in the car. He wouldn’t come home without buying something for “mewa”. Of course it’s cars so the crafty brat can have them for himself.

Mila has stickers on her face. Jace aggressively shoves the box of cars in her face. She thanks him. He insists on showing Isabelle his bumper packs of cars. I don’t think Lazy has any idea what a treat is. Isabelle a very very lot unenthusiastically tells Jace the cars are so cool. He asks her to open the box that is supposed to be for tomorrow if he sleeps tonight. Lazy just cackles and shows us the clothes she got for Jace in Asda. Mr Iddy Biddy in size 4-5 years like he should be.

Creepstopher asks “Miss Sofia” if she’s ready for her “pen-ultimate” birthday surprise. Isabelle sits with her Hello Kitty tote bag over her shoulder. The big surprise is a special lunch with mum and dad. She had already guessed it was that. She’s been asking for Sushi every day this week. She’s been craving it. It’s well expensive and Creepstopher nervously giggles.

Isabelle looks around nervously whilst walking through a car park. She’s probably expecting the 30 Minganilla ifam to jump out and run over to her or Lana Del Rey/Taylor Swift/Harry Styles to jump out of a bush and surprise her. She needs to lower her expectations. She’s stolen Lazy’s crocs.

Lazy has to pop into Card Factory. Creepstopher films through the window and there are four girls stood around her. She’s been in there for 20 minutes. Mr Maths G either cannot count or needs to see Jace's ophthalmologist as he can see 15 ifam around Lazy. He waves through the window and nervously grips onto his beanie. Lazy always laughs at the "tittie mugs" in Flying Tiger. "Everyone's got a pair of boobies right? Even me." Christopher John Malcolm Ingham, August 2023. They had a table booked for Yo! Sushi but have well surpassed the time.

Yo! is more of a pop up stand at the shopping centre they’re at. Isabelle seems awkward and nervous. She’s wanted a restaurant and doesn’t feel the vibes like she did in the food court. Lazy tells her they don’t have to eat there and can eat at one of the other ones. Yo! Is getting a restaurant but it’s still being built.

Isabelle looks at the Wagamama menu. The tapas place wasn’t the one. Isabelle likes the sound of unlimited spring rolls. They go for the Thai buffet. Lazy shows us the starter plates. Isabelle struggles with the spiced chicken salad. Lazy’s main plate is very beige. She cackles about forgetting to film. Creepstopher covers his food in sugar thinking it was salt. He put it in his soup.

Time for another envelope. Creepstopher forgot the original at home so they had to buy another one and it’s purple instead of pink. Isabelle was talking to Lazy in the car when she suddenly gasped and started whispering to Creepstopher right in front of her. He had an idea but Lazy told him to stop talking. Creepstopher is a bad liar and told Isabelle nothing was going on. Like he tells Lazy every time he comes back from the Ibis.

Time for the grand opening. Isabelle is scared. She can’t open it. More nervousness. She opens the card and asks Lazy if she’s joking. Camera cuts. Come back tomorrow to find out that Isabelle is spending a boring two weeks at Haven.

Back to the nursery. Lazy has a massive task ahead but no energy. She’s been rushing around since she woke up. The room is a mess. She needs to spend a couple of hours in the room. She has to get on a step ladder to do the stickers. She also has to pack and put the canopy up.

Creepstopher opens the door to the finished nursery. The baby has half of the room to herself and her view will be wardrobes. Lots of beige.

It’s three hours later and Lazy’s back is broke and her eyelids are closing but everything is done. The top of the changing unit and personalised things with the name on haven’t arrived yet. Lazy wants a rug too. She’s obsessed with the room and it’s super girly but not pink. It’s perfect. Everything is packed for tomorrow. Isla likes Lazy to double check what she packs. There were a few moments today when Lazy didn’t think they’d get the nursery done. The room is beige and boring enchanting and calming.

The play mat and baby gym is from Tiny Love via Vinted. All of the furniture is from the OBaby Maya collection. Lazy needs to get books for the toy unit. The bedding is from Dunelm. The fluffy cushion is from The Range and the flower one from Dunelm. The shelves are from Amazon. The pictures are from Primark. Basket “storage thingymabobbydos” from H&M. Bunting from H&M. The stickers had to look like wallpaper. The canopy was from Amazon.

Lazy originally found the stickers on Etsy for £38, then £60. They wouldn’t have got back on time to get them the next time Lazy went to order them. She had nobody to collect them. When they got home they were double the price. She found them on Shein for £1.50. The reviews were exactly the same. She bought three rolls and an extra two sets. She was able to mix the big with the little.

When the lights are turned down the room looks so cosy. There is lots of space to play. Before and after.

Lazy is back in the nursing home chair. She’s off to jump in the shower but wants to sit in the nursery all night. She has wrapped all of Isabelle’s presents. Comment below what you think of the nursery; what you’d change and what you like.

End of vlog
Treats for Jace, including the cars "for Mila".
1693770194206.png
1693770060616.png
1693770254480.png

Lazy and the "15 ifam"
1693770367448.png

1693769852433.png
1693769869156.png
1693770558315.png
1693770423779.png
1693770462207.png
1693770488270.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
At one point Sarah was claiming Isabelle was a home bird and wasn't botherd about going out. Now she's a free social butterfly (or whatever Chris called her).

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
But the are successful

S-tupid
U-neducated
C-unts
C-ringey
E-mpty headed
S-piteful
S-cruffy
F-ucking
U-nkempt
L-osers

• Haha
  • Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
I’ve family staying there. With a teen daughter, has got her GCSEs. They’re going to be furious. Taken ages to save up for a week and these freaks get to go for free. Obviously avoiding both LEA and SS. Short break one week wasn’t it Sarah because of your appointments?

I. Am. Fuming. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
2 things
1 she actually admitted the two youngest don’t get up till after 9.30……. Fucking hell!! No wonder school isn’t an option!
2. What 14 & 18 year old go to sleep with lights on??
Kids who have a proven n for a dad sleep with the lights on .

• Sad
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
“Hell, I’m 18, i could nip to Paris on the Eurostar with my boyfriend and do all the TikTok trends of dipping a croissant in a hot chocolate and wearing a flowy dress in front of the Eiffel Tower?”

”Nah, we’ve booked a 3 berth at a
Haven in Devon. They have Anxious the Elephant and an air hockey table!”
It'd be funny if it wasn't true but your comment made me think of that holiday park favourite, the "choco choco" song. Poor kid woman!

CutPaste_2023-09-03_07-57-02-702.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
My babies were both low birth weights, 3lb - 4lb. She hasn't got a clue. Steroid injections, being induced, nicu, hot cots, tests on baby every few hours, not being allowed home to your other children...i could go on. It was mentally and physically exhausting. Sarah, you can make these claims all you want but you're a big, fat fraud. Shove your SGA up your ass cause you're full of shite 🖕

• Heart

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Comments on here tonight are fecking lit, if my name was Sarah Louise Ingham I would dig myself a hole and jump in it, Fecker can't lie straight in bed

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Set for life, but can only stay at caravan sites. Hotels won't take you, so you go ABROAD 🤣. Can't go into the states...sooooooooo looks like it's the best she gets

• Haha
  • Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I’m sure her fascination on small baby sizes is to do with her insecurities about her own size.

What a waste of a gifted holiday for your daughter’s birthday, to make stuff up and then sit and argue about it with strangers. They must be having a great time away!