Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big frank

VIP Member
Yo Lazy! second rant of the day! But here goes!

People aren't infatuated with you, they don't have no life if they don't like you. They aren't sad to call you out on the lies you tell. It shouldn't amaze you that you prompt the attention you get from this site and other platforms, it should be a wake up call. In reality you are so far removed from the reality that is YOUR life. Your husband has resorted to multiple level marketing scams and is a groomer and you sit passively by while he uses toxic masculinity to control ever aspect of your families lives. You are completely oblivious to the fact that nobody owes you a positive response. Your insta posts are used to create an echo chamber so you can continue to avoid the reality of your situation. You use them to gain positive reinforcement for the ridiculous way you live your life. When push comes to shove it's you and your children that will suffer the consequences of your shitty life choices, not us! all we're going to say, when it all crumbles, is we told you so. Ultimately you are the equivalent of a sit com to us. You are entertainment for all the wrong reasons. You are a laughing stock! And what makes this all the more funny is you really think its everyone else that's wrong. One day you are gonna look back and cringe, lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Klp86

VIP Member
Laughing at Lazy’s comments about Tattlers. She really thinks she’s something, doesn’t she? Stupid cow. Can you imagine having a life where all you have to look forward to is being stuck with a man who is sexually attracted to teens????

Arr they 100% at devon cliffs as I'm in the groups as I went a few weeks ago and I will put it in all the groups that a nonce is staying there

• Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
I love it when old burgah for her tea comes out to play.
She must be having such a wonderful time hiding out in her heavily discounted cara van for her daughters 18th birthday, shitting herself that Devon's answer to Kayak Paul is going to rock up and make a scene.

• Haha

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Lol well that vlog was an absolutely unnecessary filler. Just them driving around to find a piercer just to go back home without the piercing. Lol
What a sad birthday. First they got her excited to get sushi and never even ended up eating sushi, then they get her excited because she’s finally getting that piercing… but doesn’t actually get it.

• Sad
  • Wow

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I’m putting it out there but I don’t feel for Isabelle, she is great at putting on a Miss innocent shy act when in fact she is rude and confrontational. She has done q&a with Sarah and Chris and been more than happy to join in. She could have pushed for an education put took the lazy option to stay at home. She could have started her driving lessons but hasn’t. She chose to stay at home making TikToks with her 13 year old sister. You could say she is good with Jace and Mila but she does that because she hasn’t anything better to do and believes the lies Chris feeds her that she has an empire. She is 18 not 8 it’s time she started to take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Impleo

VIP Member
Isn’t there one where he grabs someone’s boob
Yes. There's also one with Katrina but can't find it atm

Screenshot 2023-09-03 13.56.29.png

Was also digging around and found this, haven't seen it for a while so posting it for anyone who hasn't. 2012.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 13.57.33.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I'm surprised Creepy is staying in one place for two weeks. Usually he ducks and dives between lay-bys and services in one of his vans so he can move on before people find him.
I bet they won't stay for two weeks, Creepy will be too anxious, they'll end up clickbaiting some sort of pregnancy drama and say they are going home early as Lazy wants to be closer to home/hospital/the midwife.

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230906_201147_Instagram~2.jpg

Seeing that we are all a bunch of weirdos obsessed with Lazy, I'm having a nosey at one of the MANY Ifam fan accounts. Found this gem from our resident financial guru.
Charming.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just seen the news about Ruby from "8 Passengers" being arrested for child abuse and of course another family came to my mind, The Ingham's. This family have also been reported multiple times and there is clear evidence of Chris being a nonce and child neglect on their channel and the authorities have done nothing. I am hoping the incident with the "8 Passengers" channel makes the authorities take reports about family vloggers more seriously. I also hope those who support family vloggers take a long, hard look at themselves and question if they are doing the right thing by supporting families that exploit their children for money. Because it isn't just Ruby, there are many more parents out there that abuse, neglect and exploit their children for vlog content. Chris and Sarah being two more parents who do exactly that. I feel sorry for any child exploited in this way.
Youtube really need to be made to take some accountability for some of all this.

• Heart
She’s gone to Instagram because she’s got some control over there.
let’s face it, it was like playing Whack A Mole trying to stop people calling out her bullshit 🤣

• Haha

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Esme got Mexico for her 13th, Izzy got a stinky caravan freebie for her 18th. That’s crazy. They could’ve gotten her some nice designer gifts and some driving lessons (or a car with the money they make) and let her go out to party with her friends (if she has any) but no.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family posted:
SURPRISING ISABELLE WITH HER BIGGEST 18TH BIRTHDAY WISH! 😱 (EMOTIONAL REACTION)
View attachment 2427891
YouTube
No words! Not isobelles biggest fan! But what a crock of shit for that poor girl! Yo sushi but ended up with Thai! The nose piercing that never happened! I actually feel really sorry for her right now, I’m with auntie ket! Isobelle should have just gone and got it done! Lazy saying “‘you might be 18 but you’re still my baby “ is basically lazy saying, just cos you’re 18 don’t think you can have choices! It’s really hard to watch

• Sad
  • Heart
I mean, I dunno……are we defining success as sitting in a tin can in sweltering heat arguing with complete strangers, heavily pregnant to a serial cheat who has an unhealthy interest in teens, getting your only fulfilment in life by shopping for shit you don’t need and posting shit on Instagram about how you don’t need the validation of strangers whilst looking for validation from strangers 🤣

Just face it. You made yourself look like a dick. Even the admin on that group laughed at you. Get over it you daft old trout 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
It went from passive aggressive to all out war and I’m here for it 😂

Both are definitely Tattlers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
So is she trying to say they lied in the vlogs about the weight of their perfectly healthy children, and they were secretly classed as low birth weights? Because either they lied then, or are lying now. Both cannot be true.

It also doesn't make sense why she decided not to get any medical care when pregnant with Mila until the very end. If she was concerned about having another baby with low birth weight, why did she do that? Why go off away from home at the end of pregnancies if that is a concern, especially with Mila when they were in Scotland miles from any hospital with NICU?

She's coming across as a 2 year old who has been caught out and carries on denying it even though everyone knows, not a woman who in her late 30s.

• Heart