Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
Their own admin are trolling 😂

So she’s spent her evening arguing with all and sundry on the internet and now she’s run off to admin to say Tattle are following her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Impleo

VIP Member
If she has a high BMI doesn't that technically make her obese though? Not that I agree with the person's comment.

So, Sarah's having a good night tonight?

At least she's got her £10k a day and totally doesn't have to do this 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
A sign of success 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 INFACTUATED? 💀💀💀💀🤡View attachment 2429833
“Sadly they think their behaviour is normal”
Actually Fuck Face, I find not living with a serial cheating teen groomer quite normal as do most other people. Nobody is obsessed with you and your family. Everyone has their own friends and family to crack on with.
What REALLY pisses you off is that you have a group of people who call you out on your bullshit lifestyle and scamming ways and you have ZERO control over it. Long may it continue

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
So she didn’t get her Yo! Sushi and she didn’t get her septum pierced either. Great planning there!

• Sad
  • Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Why does she always feel the need to lie? To exaggerate that her babies are smaller than they are. She posted this last week in a group I’m in and says her baby is estimated at 3 and a half pounds currently…yet on the vlog from a few days ago she shows the paperwork and says she weighs 4lb12 🤣🤣 compulsive liar and a shitty one at that!!
Wow. There is something seriously wrong with her. Completely bizarre.

Sunshineandshadows

IMG_4315.jpeg

As if Lazy posted this…‘I want to find her. I want to embarrass her’ - isn’t that what your daughter said a few weeks back?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
My god, I’m cringing out my bumhole for her.
---
The Ingham family #302 Chris Ingham is a nonce, ok that part may be true

• Haha

OliviaPope

Here’s the evidence from slug eyebrows speaking about her “low birth weight babies”.🙄
472008F0-6EDE-4836-803F-5480FB9B00FD.jpeg
9F0A5B13-F149-4185-B30B-DE113C7EF06C.jpeg

Isabelle - 7lb 3oz
Esme - 6lb 15oz
Isla - 6lb 15oz
Vlogged weights:
Jace - 8lb 1oz
Mila 7lb 1/2oz

Again this was posted when having Jace was just a plan to pay for a new house.

If any of her babies had actually been low birth weight she would have been induced and the baby delivered early. She has never been induced and always left to go over her due date, only Mila came slightly before her due date but she wasn’t induced. All the girls were over the 25 percentile!

Face facts Lazy having a BMI in the obese range is the reason for the consultant care.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
My daughter taking grandson to school says she heard lazys cackle as she walked passed the workman’s van outside
The workman sitting with his phone watching the vlog
What does a man in his late forties want to watch that for
I think we can guess why

• Wow
  • Sick

nattis

VIP Member
Oh By the way I want to congratulate us Tattlers for finnishing 300 threads on Isabelles birthday. (The perfect gift). That is over 15000 pages Creepy.

• Heart
  • Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Just was thinking I wonder how many messages they got warning about the inghams Will we get a bush rant ft the family and Izzy now she’s 18
We’ll see Izzy in the background - ‘I want to find them, I want to embarrass them’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
I bet Isabelle's champagne was gifted by the carvan people as well the cheapskates.

Shell777

Chatty Member
I’m so embarrassed for them putting this vlog up

its beyond tragic

18 and no mates and no life

• Sad
  • Wow