Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
โ€œIsabelle, darling, so terribly sorry but we wont be able to do a foreign holiday for your birthday due to mumโ€™s pregnancyโ€

โ€Thatโ€™s okay. Maybe we could do a night in the penthouse suite of a 5 star luxury hotel in London? Or a day trip to buy a designer handbag? Hell, Iโ€™m 18, i could nip to Paris on the Eurostar with my boyfriend and do all the TikTok trends of dipping a croissant in a hot chocolate and wearing a flowy dress in front of the Eiffel Tower?โ€

โ€Nah, weโ€™ve booked a 3 berth at a Haven in Devon. They have Anxious the Elephant and an air hockey table!โ€

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
This Amelia person is an absolute legend ๐Ÿคฃ
if you are here and reading this, on behalf of all Tattlers, heartfelt condolences on losing a baby due to low weight since that horrible fat cow didnโ€™t even bother to acknowledge it beyond how you being triggered affected her

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Otterwise

VIP Member
If my husband made 10k a day, the last thing I'd do is sit in a caravan arguing with people on Facebook. How odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Impleo

VIP Member
What's supposed to happen is that the parents and their four other children are supposed to go away for the weekend and social butterfly Isabelle is to have a party at the house - party planner, decorator, catering, DJ, bar, security, hair and make up, cake and all of her friends round to celebrate with pictures for the 'gram (the stairs would be great for that).

Set-for-life Isabelle gets 2 weeks at Haven on a freebie, not even a best friend to go with her :cry:

No parent confiscates the phone of a child with a social life, it's a lifeline.

They.Are.So.Weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

mineminemine

How are they not embarrassed by that vlogโ€ฆ absolute no care or attention has been put into those surprises.

I am loling at Katrina telling her sheโ€™s an adult and doesnโ€™t need permission to get the piercing and to just go get it done!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66