The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Impleo
1693680858152.png

TLDR
- Isabelle turns 18 today. She's the biggest social butterfly Chris knows and a role model. A role model for being boring more like (@slmapg's wise word's not mine). Isabelle has no GCSEs or any other qualifications, no friends, no future and will still be having her phone confiscated. Her former classmates will be going into year 13 this year.
- Sarah has some surprises planned for Isabelle's birthday this week. So far it's consisted of going to see the Barbie movie with her mum and sisters, then lunch at Starbucks followed by a trip to WHSmith and Primark.
- Chris claims to have sold over 1000 E-books. 200 is closer to the truth.
- Chris claims he has has helped Isabelle create herself an empire. Her still having to ask her parents for money, lack of freedom and her terrible fashion say otherwise. She couldn't afford a £20 jumper so Nannar will be buying it for her.
- The lies continue to roll out of Sarah's mouth about why she has been prescribed aspirin. She has finally admitted her BMI is high by 2lbs and hinted her birth may not be straightforward.
- There is a biography of Chris' life available on Amazon. 11 year old Isla and 4 year old Jace still use dummies.

Hi Steve 👋

Chris's birthday post for his crush ands a snippet of his book from @1335teddyade. Isabelle is not his biological child so it will be interesting to see is Esme gets the same treatment in four years. Who am I kidding, of course she won't!!
1693680624725.png
1693681240254.png

1693680967280.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Bringing over from the last post, the Inghams are spending two weeks at Devon Cliffs Haven site courtesy of a private rental. I expect the caravan owners have since been given a telling off for advertising their staying onsite. Right next to the entertainment complex so little sausage fingers won’t have far to walk.

The Ingham’s are considered special guests - something they’ve probably not been called in a very long time!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Have y’all messaged the place they’re staying at? I dont care if they warn them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet Isabelle's champagne was gifted by the carvan people as well the cheapskates.

Reactions: 49
I’ve family staying there. With a teen daughter, has got her GCSEs. They’re going to be furious. Taken ages to save up for a week and these freaks get to go for free. Obviously avoiding both LEA and SS. Short break one week wasn’t it Sarah because of your appointments?

I. Am. Fuming. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Arr they 100% at devon cliffs as I'm in the groups as I went a few weeks ago and I will put it in all the groups that a nonce is staying there

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't believe they're away for 2 weeks. Those poor guinea pigs 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I wonder how many other 18/19 year olds are at Haven over the next couple of weeks. Maybe the odd teen mum with little one in tow as term time breaks are cheaper or those that are vulnerable and need carers.
---
I can't believe they're away for 2 weeks. Those poor guinea pigs 😔
They don’t care about animals, they are just props for content. They’re bringing their kids up to treat animals like toys.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So not only yet another caravan trip with the family for her 18th, but one that they didn't even pay for if it's gifted?

I suppose they had to do 2 weeks just to make sure she's away so long after her birthday so it won't look as obvious that she's doing nothing with friends/boyfriend or even any extended family. By the time they get back it will just be baby stuff and then they will have a newborn and Isabelle's crap 18th will be forgotten.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Going to have the vip do you know I’m famous treatment
Delonge will need to visit the gastroenterologist in Exeter to sort his teeth if he even looks wrongly at my niece and NOT just because she’s black belt in karate, both her parents have studied martial arts as well.

I can’t believe this. I feel so sorry for them. Taken them at least a year to sort this break out, longer actually because of booking and price going up, and now they’ve got to put up with these freaks going for free.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Took a Tattle break can’t believe she’s pregnant again. Madness. God i feel for those children they have been brainwashed so badly and what pisses me off the most is that it’s happened right in front of us and no authority has taken any responsibility. It’s so disgusting and heartbreaking at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Delonge will need to visit the gastroenterologist in Exeter to sort his teeth if he even looks wrongly at my niece and NOT just because she’s black belt in karate, both her parents have studied martial arts as well.

I can’t believe this. I feel so sorry for them. Taken them at least a year to sort this break out, longer actually because of booking and price going up, and now they’ve got to put up with these freaks going for free.
I hope they don't run in to them, unless it's an behind the scenes look and the Inghams are all miserable off camera

Reactions: 17
So not only yet another caravan trip with the family for her 18th, but one that they didn't even pay for if it's gifted?

I suppose they had to do 2 weeks just to make sure she's away so long after her birthday so it won't look as obvious that she's doing nothing with friends/boyfriend or even any extended family. By the time they get back it will just be baby stuff and then they will have a newborn and Isabelle's crap 18th will be forgotten.
Surely on a birthday trip the boyfriend would be invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Arr they 100% at devon cliffs as I'm in the groups as I went a few weeks ago and I will put it in all the groups that a nonce is staying there
Yep they are, pretty sure it’s this van from Sarah’s pic as well so right by the footfall of the main complex 😡 Please report/delete if not appropriate but from Sarah’s picture it looks like they are here on the site. It matches the shape of the brown van to the right & the van that’s at an angle with the light brown roof and tree beside it.

Honestly, Chris is obviously on one and drinking because he’s now got a little drinking buddy and it worries me that he’s where he is when a lot of families are there for their final weekend and lots of inset days/staggered starts for much of next week too. All he needs to do is accidentally on purpose bump into a young girl & try his usual tricks 🤢

0C87F939-E9E4-4832-9E12-14D07E288555.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I sent the caravan site a message. Hope we’ve ruined their holiday
Sorry Isabelle

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Bringing over from the last post, the Inghams are spending two weeks at Devon Cliffs Haven site courtesy of a private rental. I expect the caravan owners have since been given a telling off for advertising their staying onsite. Right next to the entertainment complex so little sausage fingers won’t have far to walk.

The Ingham’s are considered special guests - something they’ve probably not been called in a very long time!
Oh gawd Esme will think she's famous again 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.