Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
She said they got the pigs out so they could stretch their legs. What I expect they've done is flatpack one of their cages so they could easily pack it in the boot and then put them in one of the carboard boxes they got them in for the drive down. Likely lined with hay or one of those crappy beds.
They'd have been shoved in between the gUrls in the back and Prinny would've sat on the floor between Lazy & Creepy.
If they had their normal cage set up then there would be no need for them to get out and stretch their legs!!

Someone has already outed where they are on one of Esme's instagram posts, interestingly it hasnt been removed.

They're definitely doing 1 week in Devon Cliffs and then another in Butlins minehead with this company, Lazy said it was a 2 week holiday and this caravan was the first week. The caravan company also own units at minehead butlins, and they said they were welcoming them for 2 weeks.
That's also why they're pushing the vlogs as far back as they can so they won't 'reveal' where they are until they get to destination number 2.
Tomorrow they'll put the present opening up and then on Friday evening they'll put up the spa footage. They check out Saturday morning so no time for them to be 'found'.
What a way to live!
As far as I know you can't take dogs to Butlins, so if they go Prinny will have to stay in the caravan most of the time unless they head off site.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

mammaof3

VIP Member
When she walked into the caravan Isabelle said it was warm, then added the heating was on.

Has it not been warm for the past few days?

If it was put on to air the van out then fair enough but bloomin' hell it'll be booling in there for those animals.

Furry ones not the beenie wearer and his clan, well ok them as well.

Reactions: 4

lxlyfloral

Which vlog was the sushi one? I went to watch it but couldn’t see that part anywhere? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 3

spookycat

Chatty Member
Esme and Isla were 1oz away from 7lb. But then Ingham School of Maths has always been shit, remember £ and Euros are exactly the same.

That’s the fake one she’s been wearing for months.
the fake one she has goes under her nose like a bloody clothes peg!

IMG_2586.jpeg

looks like a new fake one which doesn’t do that, maybe magnetic.. or she’s actually had it done 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_2588.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Meisify2

VIP Member
There’s no way they fit 5 kids, a dog, 3 pigs and all their crap in that van comfortably… 8 hr drive with 1 stop is mental too
I don’t think everything was taken on the first trip, I think creepy had to conveniently take a second trip while stopping off at an ibis to “edit”

• Sick
Reactions: 2