Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Our son is 18 next year. We don't have a lot of spare money but we've been putting away for years knowing that this day would come. He has almost £4,000 in a savings account that we will hand over to him and he has a little run around car that we've bought off a family member that is currently sat in their garage. It's nothing fancy but it'll do the job. He's booked in for his first driving lesson in a few weeks time. Might take him to Haven instead though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
What a life, sitting in a static caravan in your 70s national health glasses watching your stepdad mouthing off online. You can’t even go out to the club house for a few drinks in case someone recognises him and chins him. It must be quite embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Abbvay

VIP Member
She's also just looking for attention, she doesn't care what car seat they have. This is her 6th child, she should know what she's looking for by now. But this is the woman who took Esme and Isla out of a car seat before they were either old enough or tall enough, had 3 children in the back of a car that had 2 seat belts, lets the children roam around the van/RV when the vehicle is moving, put Mila's car seat on top of a box and for months didn't put Mila in a car seat at all because she claimed she was exempt and used that as an excuse to sit with her on her knee to go to essential places like b&m.

She's just looking for another audience to tell about her iddy biddy babies

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
i Appear to have been deleted from the group but all I did was laugh at the woman’s comments to sarah

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Wow. There is something seriously wrong with her. Completely bizarre.
There is something seriously mentally wrong with her. Jace was over 8lb when he was born! Not sure about Mila but know she was a lot bigger than a low birth weight baby. I think she said Isla was her smallest at 6lb something but again not low birth weight.

She needs her head examined. That sort of lying is not normal.

• Wow
  • Angry

RachieBoo

Wow Fat Saz, I am glad you clearly take time out of your super dooper best life. Better than any life us tattlers are having to come and read our opinions on you. , may I be so pertinent as to have my own opinions and choice where and when I like to share them.

Been lmfao at you for a few months now, I was prompted to have a giggle at you from the Radford's page, you need to wind your neck in (if you actually had one to wind in) going on about people obsessed with you is a joke. The so called success you think you have (deluded over money and commercial tat) has come about because YOU put your shit out there. Happy for people to be obsessed enough to watch you 7 days a week, so long as you get paid right? But people who don't buy your bullshit and you go off like a shook bottle of pop.

You do not have a life to be envied. I could actually remark on 100s of reasons why that is, but can't be arsed. The fact you mentioned you didn't care about the other posters baby weight issue really shows you up for the selfish narcissistic cunt you are. She stated that she lost that baby, but your narc rage filtered that out. You are a nasty bully cunt, if I ever met you I would tell you to your face too, the likes of big gobby twats like you don't phase me.

I was shocked at how you treat your children, my advice to you is instead of fighting on a Facebook page, spend some time with Izzy, you totally fucked up your copied version of treats up until the big day. Shame on you for your pathetic lifestyle. Oh and if I were you I'd ask your nonce prick husband to show you the bank account. I give it two more years until you are selling your house (not a manor house btw) you are not that successful Chris is clenching his arse cheeks every time you go out to B &M , means you need to finally pull your head out your arse and stop ignoring the fact that you have a nasty, mediocre life led by a lying cheating deluded manchild.

Rant Over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Chatty Member
Not two weeks ago, sleep was for brokies and he'd rather use the time furthering his financial freedom...

Now he knows how to 'make thousands while you sleep'.

For a marketing expert, his message is somewhat confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

uwu

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if I said I was taking my daughter butlins for a 2 week trip for her 18th she’d tell me to go alone.

How embarrassing to be 18 and this is all you have to show for it. All dressed up and nowhere to go lol.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51