Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And there’s more 😂😂😂
It was Jaces tongue tie but also the fact that Sarah was too lazy to get up and breastfeed him in the middle of the night to feed him that was the problem!!

Him losing the weight after birth does not correspond with him having a low birth weight because that happened post birth!!! She really is thick God help her and I really doubt a newborn had 2lb of fluid in him 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

OliviaPope

The Ingham Family posted:
SURPRISING ISABELLE WITH HER BIGGEST 18TH BIRTHDAY WISH! 😱 (EMOTIONAL REACTION)
View attachment 2427891
YouTube
Another vlog showcasing how useless they are. Big surprise will take her to get her septum pierced finally, but they didn’t book anywhere and the only place they found closed in 30 minutes and they were 20 minutes away. They raced over and because Izzy has no ID she couldn’t get it done. Next day rush to another place without calling and still couldn’t get it done.

If I was getting my kid a piercing as a gift I would research the best places and call to make a booking and find out what was needed before going. No not them always try to wing it and fail!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Tinksmum

VIP Member
The big kid is turning into her bestie Esme……’I’m scared’ fuck me girl it’s a bit of paper your opening not disarming a bomb

• Haha
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
Not going to pretend I don't follow their life and have done for years. It's entertainment, who needs soaps? They are fascinating. Never seen or known anyone like them.

Just like I watch Love Island and can't wait for the next series of Big Brother, the Inghams are a weird sort of reality TV, except you don't have the constraints of ordinary television (for example, ITV could never invite a man who propositioned a 16 year old and his wife who just stood by him without any explanation to be the stars of a show ;)) so you get these even odder characters like Chris and Sarah. The Inghams are my trash tv.

*I don't actually watch them, apart from the very odd occasion to find an image or if it is a real cluster fuck of a vlog. I read here instead, but I absolutely love it 🍿 🍿

Screenshot 2023-09-06 12.25.36.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Sarah, as we know you read here, you are on a consultant led pregnancy BECAUSE YOU ARE OLD AND FAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just spent the last half hour pissing myself over the Facebook saga. Amelia and co... Take a bow. Bravo 😂

As if that twat has the audacity to post on a car seat safety group when she's continuously put her children (and others) at risk over the years. From squeezing all the girls in her pink mini, to the car seat box situation, to selling unsafe car seat tat from AliExpress. What a knobhead she is.

Lazy, the internet is forever.

As for the piercing... If Isabelle is only just allowed a septum piercing at 18, then Creepy most definitely shouldn't have been messaging a 16 year old in Disney. n.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Little Miss

Just had a look on Facebook and saw Isabelle’s step mother changed her picture on Izzy’s birthday to one of her and Isabelle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why does she always feel the need to lie? To exaggerate that her babies are smaller than they are. She posted this last week in a group I’m in and says her baby is estimated at 3 and a half pounds currently…yet on the vlog from a few days ago she shows the paperwork and says she weighs 4lb12 🤣🤣 compulsive liar and a shitty one at that!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Surely it's irrelevant whether there is a conviction or not. There is evidence that he has sent messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old, why would anyone want the likes of him around where there's likely to be children?
As we know a Tattler has a 16 year old relative there, luckily for her she knows about him but what about the ones that don't?
Would the site take responsibility if a child got asked to go skinny dipping with him and they knew what he was like but didn't take action?
If they want him off the site they don't need to worry about if there's a conviction, they just need to approach him like Kayak Paul did and he'll shit himself and run a mile.
"I fucking swear down" Pure Clown.
Screenshot 2023-06-11 104421.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Charmball

VIP Member
My daughter turns 18 in June next year. If we said we were whisking her off to Butlins for 2 weeks when we were earning £10k a day she would think we were joking 😂

A signed picture 😂 Okay Chris, you poncy pigeon 😂

We frequent York sometimes, if I ever saw them together I would point and say very loudly “Oooh I recognise them…” giving them the chance to feel all gleeful and then I would say “I know who they are! They are that family with the dad who is a pervert and grooms 16 year old girls! Remember he was in the paper?!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Whoever this is, is a better person than me cause I would’ve finished that sentence with a “it’s all about safety, it’s not like you are sticking the car seat on a wooden box rather than a seat”
I think the poster is being quite clever and (metaphorically) letting Sarah dig her own grave. Always the best way with the Inghams because they're too stoopid to realise. Sarah would like nothing more than to explode at this point but can't because the poster has been very reasonable.

• Heart