The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the case they are absolutely deluded.
Well an Ifanny did recently comment on a vlog saying that she knew TS personally and that TS watches them everyday. TS must be an Ifanny herself, obviously, so I'm sure their mega vip meet and greet golden passes are in the post as we speak. 😶😶
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so sad to see all the things Isla's missing out on, out of all the kids I think she's the one that would get so much joy out of school trips, residentials, Leavers assemblies and all the end of term fun.

I had a conversation with one of my Guides earlier, we have a huge camp coming up this weekend and she wanted to know everything about it, her excitement made the fact I've spent all day doing paperwork for this weekend worthwhile. When I told her that she get's to go off with her friends and choose which activities she wants to do I thought she might explode with excitement! The campsite is completely enclosed so they are all safe but can still have some independence.

I'm sure Isla would love it so much, a weekend with friends. No pressure to perform for the camera, no competing with her siblings for attention and then being ignored. Just a chance to be herself. I wish I could just scoop her up and take her with me.
Thinking on your post, I do feel for Isla and do think she mostly ignored by her mother. She does seem to constantly seek attention from her mother, as do they all and they seem to think that to get attention they have to fight for screen time, which is extremely sad.

If Isla was away from the camera, away from her family so in a setting like you've described, I do wonder what kind of child she'd be, she is obviously quite independent in some ways, despite the fact she acts childish (which I do think is an act for her mothers attention) she'd probably thrive, she obviously needs social interaction and she does seem to enjoy doing things, rather than being sat still. I do think she'd be a totally different child to the one portrayed on the channel. I think out of all of them she'd get the most out of something like this.

Does anyone else ever wonder what goes on once the camera is switched off? I honestly think when the camera is off the older children are totally ignored and left to get on with it, I don't think there is much interaction between any of them and the atmosphere is probably tense most of the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks perfectly fine. I do feel sorry for Isabelle, she’s had no choice in her body being plastered all over the internet for people to discuss, children’s bodies should be protected by their parents not pimped out like this.
Yes ,i agree here.When we first saw pictures of them (disney?) And we`d all been concerned over Izzy and her weight ,i actually thought how well she looked.(She`s gone through the awkward phase ,when you can carry a little more/pre puberty etc.) I also think that photo looks slightly off ,i couldn`t place it until someone mentioned her leg/knee ,and it made sense.
I`ve lived with ED issues since my teens and am overly aware if anyone else looks too thin ,and i think she`s got a nice little figure (wouldn`t wish her to be any smaller ,but she`s got a shape (Unlike myself ,who`s straight up and down)!.Also her parents have conditioned them as to the perfect photo ,so i`d be amazed if she wasn`t photo shopping her pics.And i mean this in the nicest way.x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here you go.

Full version.

and a bonus for y'all. She's saving the profits for the chuldrun.

All is well, thanks to the trust funds. In two months time Isabelle will have sufficient money to buy a car and take herself off to university. The investment in her private education (which is so important) will have paid dividends and she will have the world at her feet. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything is a manipulation with them the Taylor Swift tickets are just another example of that.
There was never gonna be tickets.
Back in the dark ages of glam rock and 1970’s dubious fashion my dear old mum paid the lad next door to queue for tickets for me and my friends. She stood him a burger at the Wimpy Bar top. Made better use of her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope those small businesses she follows see all these links she’s posted - she doesn’t understand the meaning of ‘support small businesses’ especially when she’s sharing multiple affiliate amazon links for personal gain. She’s followed a few more small businesses over the last couple of days I see - another name plaque business, baby accessories etc. No doubt on the beg for freebies again - that woman has no shame at all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine you’ve travelled to many foreign places and what you remember most and look forward to is McDonalds
There isn’t one photo in their Mingin mansion of the places they’ve visited or of the family
Not one of us is jealous of living like they do.

Reactions: 24
The thought of Jace with a nerf gun running round that house makes me shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much do you make from these links? Set for life, away on "holiday" but sat all day posting links to make a couple of pounds 🤦‍♀️ yep so jealous 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Malcolm Conkers I'd just like to let you know that, thanks to you, my neighbour is now under no illusion that I'm absolutely bat tit crazy. (they've always suspected it) 7am I was in the garden singing (and I don't have a quiet voice) Je suis an absolute twit 🎶🎶 You're a genius but I may have to avoid any of your future musical creations 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so shameless! Hardly posts anything about holiday but as soon as she can make money from affiliate links she’s spamming stories! Skint much?! 😂

Reactions: 24
She’s been a fan for years apparently 🤣 I doubt she was even a fan as far back as the Midnights album being released. It’s sad she keeps tagging Taylor Swift as well - flogging a dead horse there Esme, your ‘fame’ is long gone now I’m afraid not that that would have made any difference :(
Odd she's waited "years" when Taylor hasn't even been doing her TV's for longer than 2 years. They 100% will struggle to get tickets. Thats if they even signed her up for the sale registration, if they didn't they've got 0 chance at all.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this. Could not think of anything worse than being pregnant in a large tin can with dodgy aircon! Hope they are sensible with the kids in those temperatures.
Maybe Sarahs affiliate link explosion is in hope of affording planetickets back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.