The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin who is islas age is going on a school trip for a week it’s so sad to see most kids doing that , it should be isla aswel😢😢
It's so sad to see all the things Isla's missing out on, out of all the kids I think she's the one that would get so much joy out of school trips, residentials, Leavers assemblies and all the end of term fun.

I had a conversation with one of my Guides earlier, we have a huge camp coming up this weekend and she wanted to know everything about it, her excitement made the fact I've spent all day doing paperwork for this weekend worthwhile. When I told her that she get's to go off with her friends and choose which activities she wants to do I thought she might explode with excitement! The campsite is completely enclosed so they are all safe but can still have some independence.

I'm sure Isla would love it so much, a weekend with friends. No pressure to perform for the camera, no competing with her siblings for attention and then being ignored. Just a chance to be herself. I wish I could just scoop her up and take her with me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That rant makes no sense. Driving lessons are expensive but they don’t cost the same as uni fees and living costs which also don’t cost the same as a flat. So which is it? Enough for driving lessons? Or several 100k for a flat?

We all know the answer. And we all know why ‘Number 2’ an expensive education went out the window.

Reactions: 23
That rant makes no sense. Driving lessons are expensive but they don’t cost the same as uni fees and living costs which also don’t cost the same as a flat. So which is it? Enough for driving lessons? Or several 100k for a flat?

We all know the answer. And we all know why ‘Number 2’ an expensive education went out the window.
as the expensive education went out the window does that mean that they would have even more money in their trust funds -maybe the flat could actually be a house or has lazy been charging them for her ‘home education’ skills and that’s the excuse they will use when there is £0 in the trust funds 🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
I have no doubt Chris Ingham will duck up again ... perverts like him can't help themselves . Look at Glitter 5 minutes out of jail and he's straight back on the dark web looking for young girls . This bleep flew by the skin of his teeth escaping a hefty jail term in America after what he did.

The evidence of him lusting after young girls at Isabelle's 13th pool party has been evident for years. I'm looking forward to the day someone gets a proper bleeping hold of him.
Screenshot 2022-05-30 204220.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t normally comment on weight but if I was her parent I would be very worried especially as she always seems to be eating loads lately in the Vlogs.
Why is this so out of proportion? Her hands are huge against her waist and the legs are tiny

Reactions: 10
Just leaving this here for the parents of the year

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The yellow line is where Creepstopher’s hairline starts at the back of his head and where he pulls his hair forward for his fringe. I included the second photo without the line too.

Thanks Isabelle.
View attachment 2298662View attachment 2298663
I just can't with his neck hair. It makes me want to to turn my insides out.
I have a similar natural colour and texture as his undyed hair and have had super short pixie cuts for most of my life. Untrimmed neckhair look like pubes.
There's zero self care in that family and the poor children have no positive role models (physically and emotionally)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can someone who isn't blocked by Sarah tell me what she replied to the person trying to help Isabelle? Someone said something about her bikini top not fitting and Sarah replied... something???
I don’t normally comment on weight but if I was her parent I would be very worried especially as she always seems to be eating loads lately in the Vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been spoken about. But duck my life her fingers are so swollen. That is not normal!

Screenshot_20230710_232500_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mother of the year, Sarah Ingham throwing her daughter under the bus on social media when she knows damn well she buys her cheap rubbish swimwear etc and films her in it.
If you can breed multiple children, you should damn well look after them properly.
Get your daughter properly fitted for underwear that supports her.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She needs to be wearing the correct size (she can measure herself and go try on various sizes and types), in a decent brand (not cheap Shein 💩) then loosening the straps won’t hurt as she will be properly supported.

Reactions: 14
People in Australia went crazy to get Taylor Swift tickets, people were sitting on there I pad I phones and computers all at once for hours on end and still missed out the ticket limit was 4 good luck to the Ingham's.

Reactions: 7
I would say that’s photoshopped
She has lost so much weight. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional. And I say this because she looked beautiful before, and we all know she is clearly abused in many different ways. There’s so much evidence of an ED. (Ps I understand weight can fluctuate when you’re this age but given what’s happened to her over the past X Amount of years and what Sarah has said, her eating habits, obsession with coffee, sudden dislike of sweets etc… come on.) id be concerned if this was my daughter, even if I didn’t see the photos, given what’s been said and the drastic change in her behavior.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The photo doesn't look edited, it looks like they used the portrait mode on iPhone that tries to blur the background but it often clips the foreground subject.

She has lost weight but she doesn't look unhealthy and if you think she has an ED then posting multiple photos comparing her body and zooming into certain parts to discuss it is not going to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She has lost so much weight. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional. And I say this because she looked beautiful before, and we all know she is clearly abused in many different ways. There’s so much evidence of an ED. (Ps I understand weight can fluctuate when you’re this age but given what’s happened to her over the past X Amount of years and what Sarah has said, her eating habits, obsession with coffee, sudden dislike of sweets etc… come on.) id be concerned if this was my daughter, even if I didn’t see the photos, given what’s been said and the drastic change in her behavior.
This is exactly what is wrong with this family we should not be in a position to discuss if we think she has lost weight or not because these children should not be plastered all over the Internet in order for their selfish parents to earn a living by doing naff all but selling their kids online.. I really feel for the isolated lives all 5 of those children lead and being stuck with those two idiots 24/7. If this is them living their best lives then they are welcome to it. I personally wouldn't live their lives for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.