The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting to see who pushed her

why the hell has n boy drilled holes into the RV walls

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have spent today being trolled on my Facebook, not because of the Inghams, but because I stupidly asked some advice on an advice group and have been rounded on. The posts are most upsetting. But it’s made me think about what the inghams must get. I have left it and distanced myself from it after a single reply, not the best given how upset I was but it runs to PAGES; my DMs are full (Ihave posted in advice thread on here as well and got caring replies - I know, how very dare tattle be supportive of me) I’ve been wondering how much they must get. You can’t block everyone after all, and then you get the fake accounts. It must be constant for them, for all of them. Got to wonder why they bother.

I’m going to ignore mine for a few days. It’s not under my name, it’s not my business, I don’t get any really vital information on it and my mental health will benefit.

As for Sarah being pushed in a shop? That’s dreadful. She must be at risk of a similar condition to the one a dear friend got in her last pregnancy where her hips were seriously effected and has ended up on permanent crutches despite an operation as it triggered an underlying medical condition for her.

*posted before I realised wasnt pushed. Am not shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230613_191809_YouTube.jpg

Mango, avocado and kiwi pasta salad with some raspberries thrown in.
Have never seen a woman so manically high on shopping, talking a mile a minute etc. That's not normal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She was in the van and put all the new mugs and glasses etc away said all done but hadn’t washed any of them 🤢🤢🤢
They don’t wash new mugs and plates, don’t wash bedding before it’s put on, don’t wash vegetables before they chop them… I can’t 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 41
So Esme has made a video for what she is wishing for for her birthday. In hope her fannies sends her everything and her parent can return what they got her!?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It's going to be amusing watching Creepy sweating his tits off in the warmer weather because he won't take his stupid hat off.

Lazy really wanted to buy that sunbed lounger thing but it looked too small for her but she insisted it was soooo comfortable

As others have said, Lazy was manic during that shopping. She portrays Creepy as a miser who doesn't want to spend any money in shops but she's the total opposite, she sees it and has to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Sarah is talking about Creepy had used a choppingboard to make extra counterspace by the door. And it was genious. But corect me if I am wrong. but did they not have the exact same thing in the van? I remember saying it was a great idea in case the van caught fire while cooking.

Reactions: 31
At the start of the vlog she starts off saying she doesn’t want to take stuff out of the caravan to use in the van and asked if anyone else had that problem - she’s so out of touch with reality! They are going to fall hard when things come to an end.

I’m sorry to break it to you Sarah but some of the iFam are kids and majority are vulnerable fans most likely living off a limited means money wise.
Others would have one or the other because it’s unnecessary to have more than one type of motorhome - tent and caravan or caravan and holiday home perhaps but if you have a caravan type you don’t also need a motorhome and anyone with sense would choose one or the other!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So Esme has made a video for what she is wishing for for her birthday. In hope her fannies sends her everything and her parent can return what they got her!?!
Imagine teaching your daughter to beg.

• Sad
  • Angry
That chopping board seems a silly idea to me. What if you are in the middle of preparing food and someone wants to go in or out of the door?

Esme seems to want lots of age appropriate things for her birthday. Very unlikely that 'mummy' will have got her much of it, Lazy will have bought a lot of cheap filler random crap that no-one wants and/or stuff meant for much younger children.

Reactions: 25
That chopping board seems a silly idea to me. What if you are in the middle of preparing food and someone wants to go in or out of the door?

Esme seems to want lots of age appropriate things for her birthday. Very unlikely that 'mummy' will have got her much of it, Lazy will have bought a lot of cheap filler random crap that no-one wants and/or stuff meant for much younger children.
and probably a lot of yarn as pilefillers. and also So Esme can make stuff to sell.

Hmmm Creepy is promissing us a van tour. We are still waiting for one for the van you already sold Creepy. You promissed us one when you went to Scandinavia remember?

Reactions: 18
Can’t get over how swollen her wrist and hand is there! If she reaches the end of the pregnancy without any complications I’ll be very surprised. I would certainly be wary to be travelling overseas - I wonder if they’ve updated their travel insurance to include her pregnancy & risk factors that have been raised?

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.