The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ingham Wardrobe page is freaking creepy. And we are called weirdos and stalkers. 🙄
They wear so many Shein clothes. I can’t say I’ve done any research on the clothes, but I wouldn’t risk my child’s health for some cheap, ill-fitting clothes. I’ve never seen a child who grew up in a set for life family that had to wear a £1.80 shirt.

Reactions: 19
Sarah threatened to dox me once on her stupid Facebook group
She'll pissing leak your address she will. 🤣
Vile woman.
Her and her housekeeper husband are quick to moan about their own privacy, but not only named their tit house (so it's easily found online), but have filmed every nook and cranny of it, including the children's private spaces. Silly Sarah said the layout will remain private because strangers shouldn't know where children sleep etc, yet everything is posted online. The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lazy is full of it if the kids were doing amazing then she’d be unbearable with the amount of boasting that would be on the channel, she is up for posting how clever Mila is so I don’t believe for one second that she wouldn’t boast about the golden boy but all she has is colours and toddler stuff and she can’t boast about that without him looking way behind the other toddlers when he is four.

Reactions: 20
Back in the old house, Lazy told everyone that when her and Creepy went out to do things, Isla would sit on the bottom step and wait for them to come home. She made a big deal about it and then miraculously Isla was cured.
Except she isn't cured, sleeping in her siblings bedrooms every night should tell Lazy that.
Maybe Lazy could spend some of their set for life money on getting Isla some therapy. But of course a therapist has a duty of care and would be bound to report them for how they've treated that girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Back in the old house, Lazy told everyone that when her and Creepy went out to do things, Isla would sit on the bottom step and wait for them to come home. She made a big deal about it and then miraculously Isla was cured.
Except she isn't cured, sleeping in her siblings bedrooms every night should tell Lazy that.
Maybe Lazy could spend some of their set for life money on getting Isla some therapy. But of course a therapist has a duty of care and would be bound to report them for how they've treated that girl.
This Isla needs a therapist the problem they have is that they’ve caused all her emotional issues with their crappy parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They’ll never seek therapy for any of their kids, because that would blow the whole Ingram Family wide open. It would all come tumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy is full of it if the kids were doing amazing then she’d be unbearable with the amount of boasting that would be on the channel, she is up for posting how clever Mila is so I don’t believe for one second that she wouldn’t boast about the golden boy but all she has is colours and toddler stuff and she can’t boast about that without him looking way behind the other toddlers when he is four.
It's just going to get more apparent once September starts and he should be in reception how far behind he is. I do feel sorry for the boy on what he'll miss out on as he gets older.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They all stopped progressing around a year or so post allegations. People stopped being interested and engaging. It became apparent the accusations would never be addressed (the hostage Hell No! Video doesn’t count) and Chris begged for vanlife to become a thing and then we had all the clickbait about a new home, Sarah got her licence with the neighbours all cheering her(!) and that pink mini for when she had Jace (with the personalised Ifam numberplate) that promptly disappeared.

Sarah and Chris are desperate for that fame back but it won’t come back.

Reactions: 27
When a child starts reception people often notice that they change, they appear more grown up. Sarah would see it as a negative change, but most people recognise that it's part of growing up. They get their first real experience of independence with getting jobs around the classroom, being responsible for knowing where to put their things and start to get their own lunch and choose where to sit, meet a bigger group of people their own age than they have been around even if they attended nursery, and start to interact more with older children.

The really sad thing is that Jace doesn't even know that all that exists, he doesn't know that it should be an option for him to go to school. He was only a year old when the older girls left school. Most younger siblings see the school, they want to play in the playground, they want to be like the bigger kids but he has no idea.

I wonder what he thinks if they drive past a school at break time with all the children outside, but I suppose if they never leave the house till 4pm then he's not likely to. Have they ever described to him what a school is like, or just told him they do the same as he can learn at home? I wouldn't be surprised if they have given him a deliberate negative image of it to make sure he wouldn't want to go and will grow up saying he's happy to be at home instead. Same with Isla and high school, both Isabelle and Esme didn't seem to have the best time of it (although especially Isabelle seemed to be mainly because of Chris, she liked it before that and she had made friends). I don't think Isla wants to go to high school, she wants to go back to year 3 in primary school where she left off so her memory of school is nothing like what she'd be going back to and she hasn't been able to adjust over time like other children do.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don’t think they tell the children anything except how famous they are and how everyone not ifam is a stalker and hater. ‘School’ tried to stop holidays and fun times. Children in playgroups/grounds are desperate to be them.

In reality those children must be so bored. It’s not even like they actually do anything when they go away. Ok I don’t watch them but I read @therealgreecow rundowns, and, I think the views, real ones not bought ones, are indicative of that. We live in a time when people can’t afford basics never mind a holiday, when Sarah is going around begging for them for free constantly because they’re running away from every authority going..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Surely at some point, one of those children, possibly Esme, will question this lifestyle.
At the moment it's all fun and games, no routine, nobody telling them what to do, they eat what they want, go to bed when they want, constant trips away but what's the plan for the future.

They can't all be happy eventually becoming adults who are treated like children and only doss about waiting for the next surprise or adventure. This is where they would question why they don't have a life, education, friends, relationships, hobbies, prospects, independence and their set for life funds.

Reactions: 24
And which friends would they be? let's just check

Who came to the gender reveal - Immediate family, no friends
Who came to visit after Mila's birth - Immediate family, no friends
Who sends the children presents / cards for their birthdays - No-one, so no friends
Who does lazy spend time with - Immediate family, no friends.

View attachment 2234401
Hmmm ,now ,do tell Sarah.Is it as disgusting as the memory monday regarding your husband (below)?? Consider for a moment ,someone messaged Izzy like that..Wonder what your response would be then?

Reactions: 17
When a child starts reception people often notice that they change, they appear more grown up. Sarah would see it as a negative change, but most people recognise that it's part of growing up. They get their first real experience of independence with getting jobs around the classroom, being responsible for knowing where to put their things and start to get their own lunch and choose where to sit, meet a bigger group of people their own age than they have been around even if they attended nursery, and start to interact more with older children.

The really sad thing is that Jace doesn't even know that all that exists, he doesn't know that it should be an option for him to go to school. He was only a year old when the older girls left school. Most younger siblings see the school, they want to play in the playground, they want to be like the bigger kids but he has no idea.

I wonder what he thinks if they drive past a school at break time with all the children outside, but I suppose if they never leave the house till 4pm then he's not likely to. Have they ever described to him what a school is like, or just told him they do the same as he can learn at home? I wouldn't be surprised if they have given him a deliberate negative image of it to make sure he wouldn't want to go and will grow up saying he's happy to be at home instead. Same with Isla and high school, both Isabelle and Esme didn't seem to have the best time of it (although especially Isabelle seemed to be mainly because of Chris, she liked it before that and she had made friends). I don't think Isla wants to go to high school, she wants to go back to year 3 in primary school where she left off so her memory of school is nothing like what she'd be going back to and she hasn't been able to adjust over time like other children do.
Esmé never got to go to secondary school. She was in year 6 when they were all taken out for ‘homeschooling’

• Sad
Esmé never got to go to secondary school. She was in year 6 when they were all taken out for ‘homeschooling’
How sad 😞 these kids missing out on masssive mile stones of life and parts of growing up and finding out about yourself and also how to grow up ready for the real world and find out that in life you don’t alway get on with everyone you meet how to build relationships and also haveing all the teenage fun and dramas I hated school but if I could go back now them kids will really struggle as they get older and look at Izzy at 17 nearly 18 it not normal when I think I was working a full time job had a brilliant social life and had a boyfriend and by 18 was have hoildays abroad with friends and my boyfriend at late 18 we moved in together all part of learning and growing so sad and it all lazy and creepy fault holding them back life

• Heart
They’re living in a fool’s paradise let’s be honest what teen wouldn’t enjoy lazing around doing whatever they want and then having praise poured on the them for doing their basic education, the problem is when the bubble bursts it’s gonna be a tit storm because they won’t be young forever.

Reactions: 26
They’re living in a fool’s paradise let’s be honest what teen wouldn’t enjoy lazing around doing whatever they want and then having praise poured on the them for doing their basic education, the problem is when the bubble bursts it’s gonna be a tit storm because they won’t be young forever.
100% then I hate to think what them kids will do no life skills no real friends nothing so sad 😞

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.