Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I just came on to say I will be taking some time away from posting on here for a while - I lost my beautiful boy and best friend unexpectedly a couple of days ago, and my heart is broken.

Rest peacefully until we meet again, son.
A995B972-E4E0-4074-9A6B-44D7180AA86E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144

OliviaPope

So I was looking at Shein the other day after Lazy posted this picture
0019689E-1C8D-42F4-A7B4-D69E517074C0.jpeg

I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???
C53B9B74-6A3A-4DDA-B528-62C50631EDDD.jpeg

So checked out the other reviews of the costumes shown in the picture….
3F4E5CA5-B07D-453F-9BAB-18D95574F17C.jpeg
3CD4C585-E328-4AF5-A491-2296F08F1675.jpeg
5F32790E-A1D1-456B-B13F-93C44464DC34.jpeg
206178B3-E474-4C14-8360-415D7EA9F770.jpeg

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
9A373254-A04E-4B2E-841F-C4220ACF2F4E.png

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”.
0DB3750B-CB9F-4081-823A-0AE780C83A69.jpeg
37374817-7491-45A7-850F-1436BB565A31.jpeg

So what….I’m sure Lazy is asking….

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

3ED6780E-0F26-4D8F-8A0D-A284160EC2F3.png
5250E189-3BF1-48B1-BE84-7DDAD8CBC206.jpeg

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of shit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Farblegargoyles

We are in our 40's and if my husband or any of our male friends started throwing gang signs or referred to anything as "poppin", "bangin" or "mega" I would think they were having a neurological event.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Chatty Member
'I'm having a bit of a funk with Jace and his learning... I feel like he's lost interest...'

No shit. How would you feel if you'd been 'learning' colours for over two years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

yuza

Chatty Member
The way Isla still had to look at Esmé to see how to react to a trip to the cinema. They’ve broken that girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Impleo

VIP Member
I fast forward the bit where Sarah explained about the hoover being out all the time now! But the cable trailing across the floor!
Sounds like that storage area he's started "converting " on the RV is gonna be rammed!

They look like they've come from a Ken Loach film in the 1970's, where Sarah can't afford the bus fare into town to replace her dentures. The family eat mostly cheese and pasta to survive. Vegetables and meat are a rare treat, dependent upon whether the father manages to find work for that week (clue; he doesn't). Depressing landscape of the pylons looking out to the motorway beyond Rosabelle 'Manor' sets the background...

Screenshot 2023-05-31 21.25.44.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chatty Member
In general, she's not wrong. People shouldn't be embarrassed about their fanny cysts. But monetising your fanny cyst on your family vlogging channel? You should totally be embarrassed about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The thing that gets me is Isla seemed really quite poorly in that vlog, yet her two vile parents sat together at one end of the plane and she had to sit at the other end with her sisters. If I had been them I’d have had her sit with a parent, Creepy could have sat with her and Esme and Izzy sat with Lazy, Jace and Mila. What if she’d felt sick? She would have wanted a parent. They are utter shit heads. I bet they never gave her any paracetamol either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
ITS THE SEA, NOT AN OCEAN. Saying ocean doesn’t make it sound better your American-wannabee fool. 🤡. Aww back to the lies : Yesterday - ‘I don’t like ice cream’. Today - ‘Ice cream before midday’. Feeling low from bad diet Lazy - ‘It’s probably because of all the rooobish I’ve eaten this week’ Chris - ‘You haven’t eaten bad this week?!’. You literally dedicated a whole slog to the rubbish and sheer amount consumed only yesterday?! Keep up 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Choco88

VIP Member
View attachment 2201580
I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of shit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.
Excellent detective work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @michanson
1685283176504.png

TLDR
- The DPD van failed it's MOT spectacularly after top Hollywood rollerblader mechanic Dr Chris sold it to an unsuspecting buyer recently. It sounds like it would be cheaper to scrap it than repair it.
- The Inghams are currently on holiday at Sherwood Exclusive in the vlogs (unconfirmed if it's gifted or not) but got home yesterday in real life. Once again, Tattle found out which hotel they were at before they announced it.
- A woman sat in front of the Inghams on the flight was suffering from flatulence. Rather than considering that she may have had a medical condition, Chris and Sarah laughed about it at the airport. They also criticised the behaviour of children on the flight (the Ingham kids were angels obviously) even though their own kids are feral.
- Sarah is loving drinking in this pregnancy. She's definitely a good swallower too as she swallows her husband's bullshit lies enough.
- They're running out of ideas of what to film on this boring rinse and repeat holiday so yesterday we got to see what Lazy shoves in her cakehole whilst on holiday.
- Nannar got ripped off in Turkey and lost all her life savings whilst trying to buy a villa up a mountain years ago.

Hi Steve 👋 Best stock up on the tuna sandwiches for when darling son gets taken to court.
1685281778715.png
1685282502028.png

Credit to @Cheezychips
1685282130317.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

slmapg

VIP Member
View attachment 2201580

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

Exactly what I’ve said all along. She is AT LEAST a size 22…..lots of people are plus size, I am, why keep lying? What is that saying to young girls who unfortunately look up to that piece of shit? To be ashamed if you are plus size so photoshop yourself and lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

mags

VIP Member
It's so maddening isn't it? A huge tv star and a very well known (well he was in 2018..) family youtuber both abused their position of power and trust, appeared to groom barely legal teenager(s) and left their mental health in a bad way. The first man gets booted off the telly and is widely condemned. The second gets to keep his job, travel the world, live in a £700,000 house, buy massive rvs and continues to abuse his position of trust and have wide access to young teenagers. Come on youtube, make it make sense. You should hang your heads in deep shame. Young and vulnerable females are still in danger from Chris Ingham and five years have passed! 😠
Indeed. 😖

I think @Impleo should put forward their excellent comment from the other day, as a suggestion for the next thread name.

Screenshot_20230529-224428_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I predict a ranty ista post from the creepy twat claiming that the new owners have messed that death trap up
---
Why don't we get footage of Creepy waddling along from behind in his speedos- now that would be a sight for sore eyes! Bloody pervert.
Unfortunately he had to bin them. The “s” fell off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54