The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because your older looking boyfriend making a joke about kids shoes isn't creepy.
I did wonder what the reference was about 🤔

At that age, the ultimate turn off would be my parents approving of my boyfriend 😆
Making ‘jokes’ with my mother without me involved would be the end of it. But chances are, if he really is her ‘boyfriend’ it’s all been set up with Lazy & Creepy.

That whole hair dyeing thing was just so off, it was so contrived but in a sloppy way.
It’s a pretty intimate thing, to have someone do your hair etc., & considering they’ve barely seen each other, and probably only ‘been together’ online for a few weeks, it’s just weird.

She’s simply not emotionally mature enough to navigate a relationship. Not everything is ‘so kyoooo(t)’.

As someone not familiar with the area they are from, I pick up a much stronger accent from her than the others - even the parents. Is it just me or do others hear that too?

Reactions: 30
Uneducated kids, bruised kids, medically neglected kids, kids with delusions of their future but no means to back it up plus debts and nothing interesting to vlog on a dying platform.....
I don't know how Chris and Sarah get a moments peace (I hope they don’t).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think Izzy’s boyfriend was born in 1999 just because his username has 99 in it. This is his Facebook profile picture from less than 3 years ago and he definitely isn’t 21 or 22 in that. Also I don’t think Izzy would have the confidence to date a 24 year old. I really don’t think he’s older than about 19

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone not familiar with the area they are from, I pick up a much stronger accent from her than the others - even the parents. Is it just me or do others hear that too?
Yes, I know what you mean. I assumed that it was a slightly 'put on', exaggerated version of her true accent though because I hear it more when she's in 'performing' mode.

Reactions: 6
New Tik Tok Get plenty commenting on this get it moving algorithm

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ifam will buy all of Esmes crap, no doubt. Saddos

Laughing to myself about lazy saying she doesnt eat lamb (when she was eating it as a one off at the Turkish restaurant on the last night).

That lamuchan, that they ate every day, the meat is lamb.

You ate lamb every day of that holiday sarah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And she gets to spend time with her family. She doesn't know if she’s coming or going, having been raised to perform like a circus monkey, then relegated to play with Melissa and Doug toys suited to 3 year olds. Had a little bit of positive interaction cooking because Lazy needed her to distract everyone from her growing stomach.
She is suffering the most out of them all 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I did wonder what the reference was about 🤔

At that age, the ultimate turn off would be my parents approving of my boyfriend 😆
Making ‘jokes’ with my mother without me involved would be the end of it. But chances are, if he really is her ‘boyfriend’ it’s all been set up with Lazy & Creepy.

That whole hair dyeing thing was just so off, it was so contrived but in a sloppy way.
It’s a pretty intimate thing, to have someone do your hair etc., & considering they’ve barely seen each other, and probably only ‘been together’ online for a few weeks, it’s just weird.

She’s simply not emotionally mature enough to navigate a relationship. Not everything is ‘so kyoooo(t)’.

I noticed Isabelle’s fake posh accent has gone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rose-spaniel is having her reproductive organs removed tomorrow. I hate it but am poaching chicken in advance for her convalescence. I hate them having surgery but can’t risk her getting out in a hormonal state to be deflowered by a local mongrel and having a huge litter of even larger pups.
It’s Breeze the lurchers turn on Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering none of them except Creepy really liked the van, if they did cry, it was another ridiculous overreaction to something.
I know it's because they have nothing going on in their lives, so something minor like selling a clapped out delivery van is a big deal.
As others have said Isla should be getting upset about the end of primary school and thinking about high school not some manky van.

If the buyer of the van watches the vlogs then he will have seen Creepy constantly messing about with the van and doing his 'improvements' so more fool him if he's parted with his hard earned money for that death trap.
---
So after a couple of days of using Isla's cold and then her tears over the van as clickbait, it's now Esme's turn.

Reactions: 18
I have to say I really like Isabelle’s shoes they are such a popular style right now. I get on amazingly with all my daughters friends we even do stuff together, theme parks, shopping, lunch, cinema etc… but I would never over step the mark and certainly wouldn’t be interacting with her bf! This family don’t understand the meaning of boundaries, Isabelle probably just wants something/someone just for herself that isn’t plastered all over the internet but here is Sarah shoving her podgy fingers in every pie available 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is a 13 year old watching Queen Charlotte? It's full of sex scenes! Jesus, they are fucling awful parents!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Putting two fingers up to the haterz by filming Mila running around The Range(?), being chased by Isla with the camera at one point, and setting it to some fun music.

Bonus points for letting Mila, the 1-year-old who keeps falling over while running, run down an aisle of large mirrors. That seems safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
What??? Izzy now has a boyfriend 😮 like legit? How has she found one when she isn’t allowed anywhere. Or maybe she was meeting this boy when she was supposedly with a friend that time she went out? I’m so behind on this family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.