Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Never forget Lazy's voice-over on Loch Lamonde where in an effort to educate the Ifam she spoke about the 'sheeps'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Neck lace

VIP Member
It's so maddening isn't it? A huge tv star and a very well known (we'll, he was in 2018..) family youtuber both abused their position of power and trust, appeared to groom barely legal teenager(s) and left their mental health in a bad way. The first man gets booted off the telly and is widely condemned. The second gets to keep his job, travel the world, live in a £700,000 house, buy massive rvs and continues to abuse his position of trust and have wide access to young teenagers. Come on youtube, make it make sense. You should hang your heads in deep shame. Young and vulnerable females are still in danger from Chris Ingham and five years have passed! 😠

I'd love to know what Sarah thinks about the PS situation. Does she not see anything wrong in his behaviour? Because she doesn't seem to see anything wrong with her husband's...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
E86C3D75-84D1-4101-A45A-45859540E41E.jpeg

I found this online. I’m not sure that simply stating they’re collectibles makes them any less of a toy by this definition

Badirene

VIP Member
Isn't Esme the one they claim doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet? But she is crafting and selling stuff made with those manky hands :sick:

Enjoy your new crochet frog and salmonella folks.

• Sick

shadowhawk

Buying a used car privately

The only legal terms that cover a private sale contract are:
  • The seller must have the right to sell the car.
  • The vehicle should match the description given by the seller.
  • The car must be roadworthyit is a criminal offence to sell an unroadworthy car and an MOT certificate from a test several months ago is no guarantee that the car is roadworthy today.
Section 75 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 is good reading

Reactions: 53

thegreencow

VIP Member
CRAZY HOTEL WATERPARK TAKEOVER! SHERWOOD EXCLUSIVE LARA TÜRKIYE 🇹🇷

Drone. Footage of the girls, focussing on Isabelle and Esme, walking to the beach. Creepstopher shows us the gorgeous view of the ocean. Lazy is having a low energy pregnancy day as she’s eaten a lot this week. Normal day for Sarah Louse then. Today is their last full day at the resort and there off home tomorrow. The transfer is 6pm tomorrow and the flight is stupid o’clock. They’ve had a few days off vlogging as they were a week behind. This is the best all inclusive hotel they’ve stayed at and the food is out of this world. The beach view reminds Creepstopher that there is a very exciting adventure coming up straight after this one. The RV is getting put to the test in a couple of weeks. The best thing about the beach is the shade. Lazy is worried about the ice lolly Creepstopher stole from her.

Creepstopher grabs a couple of twisters "twizzy" and a cornetto for himself, Lazy and Mila. The girls then decide they want one so he goes back to get one. Lazy takes another twister as Jace stole hers. The heating wasn’t turned on in the sea. Creepstopher gets in the sea topless and struggles to catch his breath. Probably caught sight of his sexy wife Sarah Ingham Forever. Unless there’s a 16 year old nearby. Usually the pier is packed but not today.

Lunch is at the beach bar. Big Frank has stared to arrive. Lazy, Isabelle, Mila and Jace have ordered a selection of salads and grilled chicken sandwiches. Esme, Creepstopher and Isla have gone to get a lahmucan. Lazy shows the menu and then we see the food. She and Isabelle go half and half with their sandwich and burger. Lazy likes the burger.

Waterpark time. Lazy can’t go on the water slides. She asks the ifam if they would go on water slides whilst they’re pregnant. Personally she won’t and she’s too worried about hitting the water fast. They’ve seen a few heavily pregnant women do them. She’s sitting around the chuldren’s pool with Jace and Mila. They love it when the jets are turned off but otherwise they don’t like it because they can’t see and sun cream gets in their eyes. A top tip is to take a mini paddling pool on holiday and it’s used every day.

Waterfall and water slide footage. Creepstopher films whilst the girls go on the slides. Isabelle follows Esme on a water slide and it looks like she’s far too close behind her. Health and safety is non existent on this family. Creepstopher is being brave today and going topless. It’s a perfect last full day in paradise. Lazy says her cornetto was divine.

The Inghams are back at the room and have started packing. Lazy opened Jace’s suitcase and realised it was still full of the sweet packs she packed for the flight, the spare sweets and the toys she brought just in case. Far too much in my opinion. How many sweets do you need for a 4 hour flight? They booked the Turkish à la carte restaurant. Lazy wasn’t blown away by the buffet at lunchtime. If the à la carte restaurants weren’t available she would’ve got bored quickly. The stews look sloppy. Creepstopher loves it but he’s eaten mashed potato all week. There’s night when it was good but there were lots of wet dishes and fish. He had sea bass last night.

It’s almost time to say goodbye to the view for good. Creepstopher will miss it so much. Isla is wearing some glasses without the lenses. They won’t have the room tomorrow. 100% they would love to come back to this hotel but Lazy disagrees and wants to try the Titanic hotel. If you go to the Antalya region and Lara Beach it’s littered with all inclusive hotels. You can’t go wrong.

Footage of Lazy and Mila eating lettuce tacos. The tapas trays are insanely good. Creepstopher has ordered a very spicy Turkish kebab after the waiter asked if he likes spice. He shows us the kebab when it arrives Lazy ordered skewered lamb and Isla skewered chicken. They all pass them around to taste. Mila looked at Lazy with a chip on her fork and asked if she wanted to taste. She took it, nibbled the end, Mila asked “good?”, Lazy replied “yes”, Mila asked if she wanted more but Lazy said no. It was the cutest thing and shows they pick this up so fast.

Lazy has the most hilarious story to tell us. The other day they were in a restaurant and the waiters and waitresses asked Mila what her name was. Creepstopher had his back to them and replied “Chris mate”. Cackling. Lazy puts on a weird accent and says the waiter bent down and said “oh hello baby Chris”. Cackle. For the rest of the week Mila has been called Chris. They’re not laughing at the guy and Creepstopher doesn’t dare say anything. It’s been a joke all week but Isla has no idea it happened. Probably didn't. Creepstopher is absent so I’m guessing the spice blew off his poor little cotton socks. Lazy thought the restaurant would be the same as the buffet but it’s different. She doesn’t like eating lamb on principle and has eaten chicken every day. She wanted to try something different today so got the lamb but won’t make a habit of it. If she can’t handle lamb then good luck to her if she ever finds herself tucking into a kangaroo dick whilst Ant and Dec piss themselves laughing. Isabelle and Esme had a conversation about lamb not being sheep. Isabelle said it wasn’t a sheep. Esme argued that Mila is still a human even though she’s a baby. Time for dessert and Lazy thinks they should go for the Turkish ones.

Lazy tells Mila they missed the mini disco but asks if she wants to go and play on the slides. She does. She asks if she wants to play on the “swinging and slides”.

Jace and Mila’s favourite time of the evening is coming to the park. Lazy would love something like this in her garden. The buffet was very busy last night and one idiot said they should eat outside. Lazy was wrong for once as the mosquitos gathered. Isabelle always reacts badly to them. Lazy films the bites, Isabelle's frilly socks and school shoes. Isla says she has bites on the bottom of her feet and on her arms but it's clear Lazy is annoyed she butted in. Creepstopher films Mila on the slide.

Footage of the girls going up in the lift. Creepstopher opens the balcony door. It’s popping at the Concorde hotel. He’s taking in the extremely beautiful night time view one last time. The room is soundproof with the door shut. They’re making sure they’re packed up. Creepstopher is feeling sad and they didn’t want to leave. They thought a week would be enough as they have a lot coming up over the next month. He feels lucky to have had the week and knows how fortunate they are. The hotel is mint. He’s seen a lot of vanlifers come to Turkey and would love to explore it.

End of vlog
1685296988607.png
1685297187657.png
1685297267763.png
1685297334231.png
1685297359135.png
1685297686985.png
1685297748675.png
1685297785707.png
1685298083917.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Badirene

VIP Member
So I was looking at Shein the other day after Lazy posted this picture
View attachment 2201580
I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

So checked out the other reviews of the costumes shown in the picture….
View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

So what….I’m sure Lazy is asking….

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of shit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.
Top detective work, I tip my hat to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

OliviaPope

This would be the perfect time to send all the kids back to formal education, with Lazy being pregnant and due in October.

She’s shown she’s not capable of home schooling given Izzy only gaining 1 GCSE and that was including 3 years of private education. Izzy has no learning difficulties that would have hindered her sitting more GCSEs than the 3 she claimed to have sat.

Jace should be starting school in September, Isla should be starting Secondary school. Esme should be starting her GCSE course work and Isabelle should be going off to collage, why not just send them now before it’s too late for Esme and Isla, let Jace mix with kids his own age and Izzy have a bloody life that doesn’t consist of her fake boyfriend and tidying her room.

She would then just have the 2 little ones at home to dress up like little house on the prairie and go to playgroups and boast about how famous they are.

They keep spouting that they are set for life…if that’s the case why are they still basically daily vlogging?

The views on the travel vlogs time and time again prove that barley anyone is watching and the ones who are tune in are waiting for the next calamity to happen. They don’t visit anything apart from a Lidl when they are on these trips, why do they even bother putting themselves through it.

I really think creepy thinks he can recreate the success they had when they started the channel with the oldest 3 kids with the youngest 3.

He better hope he’s set for life as they will be supporting 6 uneducated children forever because of their own selfish choices and locking their kids up in a life that looks like a cult.

• Heart
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Poor Isla is really having to earn them some money at the moment. When I was 11 if my parents had even taken pictures of me whilst ill and then crying I would never forgive them never mind if they had put it out there for everyone to see.

• Sad

Ruby2233

VIP Member
#289 When Creepy said he’d give Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the Clap.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How are they not embarrassed when Jace is screeching so loudly, in the park, that the whole of Europe can hear him? No one likes kids like that. And if she likes seeing her children playing with other children all day why does she not give them the opportunity by enrolling them in school and nursery as well as extra curricular clubs? They’d be out all the time then. Isla and Esme said “they’d already made friends…” but they actually hadn’t, they‘d made small talk. It’s so sad.

When they were having pizza it was pitch black so it must have been after 9pm. That‘s a ridiculous time for a toddler and pre-schooler to be eating dinner. They should be having it at 5.30-6.00pm and be on bed for 7.30pm. It’s no wonder they’re never up before lunchtime. I don’t care what anyone says that‘s neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Jamhead

VIP Member
By now he should have also been taught Phonics, simple Maths, and been taught how to properly hold a pencil, ready for Reception in September . I don't think it's him "learning at his own pace" like Lazy mentions either, it is because his education is very limited. I'm worried for Mila, Mila is a very clever little girl and I would hate for her to fall behind in her education because of her mothers awful teaching techniques.
My nephew is the same age as Jason, so i will use him as an example. I babysat for him earlier in the week and he read me his school reading book. He needed to pause on a few words to sound out but 90% of them he could just read.
He could write his name a year ago, match and name colours at 2 and count to 20 at 1. He isn't a highly intelligent child, his natural abilities lie in creativity rather than in reading, writing and numbers.
Jason seemingly has no natural abilities, how she can sit there and print off matching games and think that's an acceptable level of learning for a 4 year old I dont know. Those are the things she should start working on with Mila.
The reason he's lost interest is because he has no routine, no bedtime, no boundaries. He does what he wants, eats what he wants, grabs and pinches whoever he wants, sleeps when he wants. He has nothing to interest him, the playroom is chaotic. How does she think she'll meet his individual need come November when she has a newborn hanging off her tits.

She harps on about kids in school having 1 teacher to 30 of them and only having 30 minutes of decent learning a day. Yet she's doing no better with a full 24 hours and 1-1!! She's selling those kids short, all to please her husband and his need to be off doing all the time. You only have to look at Isla and how depressed she is to see what not going to school does to her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Imagine having a gynaecological procedure then going straight on ‘holiday’ to use the communal toilet block and showers!! On top of this, not having the recommended antibiotics following the procedure. All whilst pregnant. Yeah Sarah, your health is so, so important 🤷🏼‍♀️!

Also, why with every encounter with medical professionals do they have to comment on how they said something, the look on their face, the pause before they spoke etc? Sarah seemed perplexed as to why a human being might have facial expressions….. dear Lord woman have you seen the faces you pull every second of the day!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I want to thank you lot for unconditional support and so many laughs.
You only know snippets of our life here. We rarely are able to see friends and family these days and rely on the carers and cleaner we employ directly. They are amazing and go way beyond what they are expected to do. We are so grateful to them.

The tattlers however, even if they are fed up of hearing about our animals and him upstairs’ escapades offer so much kindness. We are all dealing with our daily lives and many have illness or difficult circumstances. We should not get the bad press we do.

Thanks again, I’m sitting in the waiting for Breeze-Lurcher to return from the operating van so I can start with the chicken, scrambled eggs and inevitable loose bowels that accompany her surgery.

• Heart

Big frank

VIP Member
So Creepy sold the death trap to an ifam who paid cash without seeing it... three thoughts:

Buying anything like that on trust is idiotic

Creepy continues to exploit his platform and is still exploiting his "fanbase" in every way he can.

The ifam really are as gullible as fuck

I sincerely hope that the absolute idiot who bought it is going to out him for the professional con artist he is.

Hey death trap owner, if you're reading this sign up and have a chat with us. Sorry you got rapped off by those blagging scumbags.

• Angry