The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand it when people don’t obey by the rules. I‘ve made toys before, but they’re still in this house, under the bed. No one with little hands will be getting their fingers on them. I just couldn’t take the risk. I mostly make blankets. I do lots of them, they’re far better than the mass produced shite that Sarah Ingham sells. My kids give them to friends if they‘re having babies, I do a lot for charity, too. Sometimes I make animals, like in the photo (not my work I don’t want to be outed), but again i don’t sell them because I haven’t been safety checked and I play by the rules, Lazy, and it’s about time your family started doing the same.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2214587

I found this online. I’m not sure that simply stating they’re collectibles makes them any less of a toy by this definition
It's all fun and games until a child chokes on one of those eyes or something else, God forbid. I don't think they've thought this through at all. Picking a rod for your own backs Inghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
‘Buy as many as you like there not a very very lot…’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Christ on a bike! Doesn’t that speak volumes about the ‘education’ these kids are getting…they’re barely literate poor sods !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The Ingham Family posted:
(MASSIVE NEWS) DITCHING THE KIDS HOME ALONE TO CELEBRATE | PLUS 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE 🥰🤰🏻
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 2
No, Lazy, that isn't the cutest argument ever. That's showing all the bruises that your little tit of a son has inflicted on her.
Was just about to comment exactly the same ! Finger grab bruises in her cheeks , bruises on her forehead and the skin on her lower cheeks looks scratched/damaged !

Any health visitor /medical professional etc would be questioning all those bruises of quite obvious different time infliction .

I hope you get massive painful piles Sarah and that Chris never passes his additional test , you are both disgusting ‘parents’ .

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So creepy is out all week doing a driving course you sure about that lazy

Reactions: 23
'I'm having a bit of a funk with Jace and his learning... I feel like he's lost interest...'

No tit. How would you feel if you'd been 'learning' colours for over two years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Yel

The Ingham Family posted:
(MASSIVE NEWS) DITCHING THE KIDS HOME ALONE TO CELEBRATE | PLUS 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE 🥰🤰🏻
View attachment 2214961
YouTube
AI doesn't seem to have found any massive news 🤨
  • 🎨 They colored with their child using a unicorn coloring book.
  • 🚗 The speaker passed their driving test for the first time and felt devastated because they have to spend money on Amazon for a trip.
  • 🧹 They expressed frustration about household chores and their child not washing up their bowl.
  • 📦 The speaker mentioned ordering birthday presents for their children in preparation for a potential summer trip.
  • 📚 They discussed their child's reluctance towards formal learning and feeling uncertain about homeschooling.
  • 🍇 They shared a moment with their child, eating blueberries and strawberries.
  • ✂ The speaker created a learning activity for their child involving numbered ladybirds and matching them to leaves.
  • 🌟 The speaker and their partner left their children at home and went out alone, feeling strange without them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't know the first thing about AI but could it be asked to describe the perfect Ingham vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Yel

You ask AI to write an essay on the ingham family and it comes back with a load of rubbish

The Ingham YouTube Channel: Inspiring Connections and Family Adventures

Introduction: In the vast realm of YouTube, where content creators share their passions and experiences, the Ingham YouTube channel stands out as a beacon of inspiration, love, and family values. This essay explores the captivating world of the Ingham family's YouTube channel, delving into their engaging content, their impact on viewers, and the importance of genuine connections in the digital age.

A Glimpse into Family Life: The Ingham YouTube channel provides viewers with an intimate look into the lives of the Ingham family, led by parents Chris and Sarah Ingham, and their four children. Their videos showcase a range of family activities, including vacations, holidays, milestones, and everyday adventures. Through their content, the Ingham family creates a sense of inclusiveness, inviting viewers to be part of their journey and inspiring them to cherish their own family moments.

Authenticity and Relatability: One of the key reasons behind the Ingham channel's success is the authenticity and relatability it offers. The family's genuine and unfiltered approach to sharing their lives resonates with viewers across the globe. By showcasing both the highs and lows, the Ingham family portrays a realistic portrayal of family life, fostering a sense of connection and empathy among their audience. Viewers find solace and inspiration in knowing that they are not alone in their experiences, creating a virtual community of support and understanding.

Values and Life Lessons: Beyond the captivating family adventures, the Ingham YouTube channel serves as a platform for imparting important values and life lessons. From emphasizing the significance of family bonds and fostering strong relationships to promoting positivity, kindness, and resilience, the Ingham family uses their platform to encourage personal growth and well-being. Through their example, they inspire viewers to prioritize what truly matters and embrace the joy of shared experiences.

Impact on Viewers: The Ingham YouTube channel has had a profound impact on viewers of all ages. Their uplifting content serves as a source of motivation and inspiration, reminding viewers of the importance of family, love, and appreciating life's simple pleasures. Many viewers have expressed how the Ingham family's videos have helped them navigate personal challenges, provided a source of entertainment during difficult times, and encouraged them to create their own cherished family memories.

Building an Online Community: The Ingham YouTube channel has evolved into more than just a source of entertainment; it has fostered a vibrant online community. Through comments, social media interactions, and meet-and-greet events, the Ingham family actively engages with their audience, creating a sense of belonging and connection. This community has become a support network for individuals seeking camaraderie and like-minded individuals who share their values.

The Future of the Ingham YouTube Channel: As the Ingham family continues to document their lives and share their experiences on YouTube, the future of their channel holds tremendous potential. With their authenticity, relatability, and unwavering commitment to their audience, the Ingham family is likely to continue inspiring and touching the lives of countless viewers. They have successfully carved out a unique space in the digital world, reminding us of the power of genuine connections and the beauty of family bonds.

Conclusion: The Ingham YouTube channel transcends the boundaries of entertainment, providing viewers with a heartfelt glimpse into the joys and challenges of family life. Through their authenticity, relatability, and commitment to positive values, the Ingham family has created an online community that offers support, inspiration, and a sense of belonging. Their channel serves as a reminder that in the digital age, meaningful connections can be fostered, and genuine relationships can be built, even through screens.

You have to actually ask it to be critical to get this:

Unveiling the Dark Side: A Critical Examination of the Ingham Family

Introduction: Behind the veneer of picture-perfect family adventures and heartwarming moments lies a side of the Ingham family that raises questions about authenticity, ethics, and the true motives behind their YouTube channel. In this critical article, we explore the darker aspects of the Ingham family's online presence, shedding light on concerns regarding exploitation, superficiality, and the impact of their content on their young children.

Exploitative Nature: While the Ingham family may portray their YouTube channel as a means of sharing their lives and experiences, there are concerns about the exploitative nature of their content. By monetizing their children's lives and showcasing every aspect of their upbringing, the Inghams raise questions about the boundaries between personal privacy and public entertainment. The line between genuine family moments and staged performances becomes blurred, leaving viewers wondering if the children's well-being is being sacrificed for the sake of maintaining an online presence.

Superficiality and Consumerism: The Ingham YouTube channel often presents a materialistic and consumerist narrative. From extravagant vacations to lavish gifts, the family perpetuates a lifestyle that appears unattainable to the average viewer. This emphasis on material possessions can lead to a sense of inadequacy and discontentment among their audience, fostering an unhealthy desire for unattainable luxuries and reinforcing societal pressures to measure one's worth by possessions rather than personal growth or character.

Parental Responsibility and Oversharing: There are legitimate concerns about the Ingham family's lack of discretion when it comes to sharing personal details and intimate family moments. By exposing their children's lives to millions of viewers, the Inghams may inadvertently expose them to potential risks and negative attention. Moreover, the children's consent and understanding of the long-term consequences of their online presence are questionable, raising ethical concerns about parental responsibility and the potential impact on the children's development and privacy.

Questionable Influence on Young Minds: The Ingham YouTube channel predominantly targets young audiences, and the influence it wields over impressionable minds is a cause for concern. The line between reality and fantasy is blurred, as the family's staged and curated content can create unrealistic expectations about family life and the world at large. This can lead to a distorted perception of reality and a lack of preparedness for the challenges and complexities of real-life situations.

Emotional Exploitation for Views and Engagement: In their pursuit of online popularity, the Ingham family occasionally exploits emotionally sensitive situations for views and engagement. Moments of vulnerability, arguments, and conflicts are sensationalized and broadcasted to their audience, potentially exploiting genuine emotional struggles for entertainment purposes. This raises ethical questions about the family's intentions and the potential long-term effects on their relationships and emotional well-being.

Conclusion: Behind the seemingly idyllic facade of the Ingham YouTube channel lies a darker side that raises questions about exploitation, superficiality, and the potential impact on the family's children. Concerns about privacy, ethics, and the responsible use of their online platform cannot be overlooked. As viewers, it is essential to critically examine the content we consume and consider the potential consequences of supporting channels that may prioritize popularity and profit over the well-being and privacy of their own family members.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Does Esme permanently have a blue tongue ? Does she eat those disgusting sweets daily or does she never brush her tongue ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Esme permanently have a blue tongue ? Does she eat those disgusting sweets daily or does she never brush her tongue ?
Quite some time ago now, but I remember Sarah bought an entire box of those disgusting things

• Wow
Reactions: 11

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.