The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been on here or following the Inghams for a while, but pretty sure Sarah had 217k followers on Instagram and now down to 216k. People been unfollowing. Have their views got up since announcement of new baby?

Reactions: 10
Jesus wouldn’t it been lovely if Isla was allowed to cry for something meaningful. For example in a month and a half she would of been finishing primary school with a bunch of friends looking forward to secondary school but she wasn’t allowed to do that as Esme no longer wanted to attend school. It was easier for Creepy and lazy to isolate them from the world. All crying over a death trap shows what a sad existence they have.
And who actually believes the kids were actually crying because they were super sad?! How much it must mess with Isla's head to hear parents going on about how wonderful the van was and what wonderful times they had and how they'd definitely prefer to keep it and blah blah blah. They seem to forget that we've seen their van holidays and the wonderful memories they supposedly made, and we all know that the last van trip was a particularly low point in a long line of low points.

Reactions: 32
Isla is crying over a van? That poor kid needs therapy I swear.

Reactions: 45
I’m some pages behind but I just watched yesterday’s vlog and notice that Chris is buzzing (to use some of his vocabulary) that they still have at least one ifam left in the form of a member of the cabin crew who recognised them. Woooohoooo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so ridiculous, I haven't been around the Ingham in a longgg time. But I literally cannot get over the fact Sarah is pregnant again! It's actually shocking to me. How can they bring another child into their world! They can barely care for their own!
I also don't know how she can share a bed with that man and stick by him! While doing enough to have more kids?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Once again they’re comparing Jace and Mila. Lazy going on about how Jace “never” fell over. But Mila does. Huh, funny that Lazy. They’re 2 different children and Mila has had surgery on her hips! Of course she may be more unstable than your golden boy!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I’m guessing he didn’t sell the van and it’s gone for scrap
if someone has bought it without inspection more fool them
i have zero sympathy

Reactions: 22
They've either paid for it on full or got a discount. I personally think they're trying to get noticed by travel companies so they can try and get some free holidays. They've made more of an effort showcasing the hotel so they can use the vlogs as an example to TUI, Jet2holidays etc.
This is exactly my thoughts - I don’t believe this was gifted at all but I do think they are trying to reach out to companies & Turkey is really being pushed at the moment so it would not surprise me if he’s seen that and tried to take advantage of that by giving them something to compare to. Let’s face it once the baby arrives they’ll be pushing themselves to go on holidays like this in the future so anything gifted he’ll take full advantage of. Perfect excuse that Sarah is x amount of weeks pregnant so she won’t be able to travel soon but in his head he’s probably hoping they’d get something from one of the big companies ready for next years spring/summer break. I don’t think the RV is going to take off and he knows that.

Reactions: 13
None that live in the real world no!
In defence of Isabelle, I had a quick google and the platform Mary Jane shoes with ankle socks is a current thing. Doc Martens are making them, and various equally more expensive brands as well as Shein etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In defence of Isabelle, I had a quick google and the platform Mary Jane shoes with ankle socks is a current thing. Doc Martens are making them, and various equally more expensive brands as well as Shein etc.
Exactly. I mean kids are wearing socks and crocs, which blows my mind, but apparently it's 'in'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
To be fair I have a pair of Mary Jane Docs and I’m in my late 30s 😂 but I don’t wear them with frilly socks. Maybe I should 🤔

• Haha
The chances are Isla is overwhelmed with the constant change and being dragged all over the place!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
They were fashionable in the 90s and the 90s is back so must be on trend. The shoe trends of the 90s were hideous 🤣🤣🤣 I remember girls with bleeding feet at school wearing clogs.

• Haha
Why are they giving Esme false hope in being able to sell her soft toys? There is so much red tape about selling things like this, no way she’s put them through any kind of testing 😡 I also cannot believe he’s gone and vlogged about the van either, knowing full well at this stage the van failed as badly as it did and has been documented publicly too - is that a middle finger to the buyer thinking he’s got no comeback in claiming against him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
And who actually believes the kids were actually crying because they were super sad?! How much it must mess with Isla's head to hear parents going on about how wonderful the van was and what wonderful times they had and how they'd definitely prefer to keep it and blah blah blah. They seem to forget that we've seen their van holidays and the wonderful memories they supposedly made, and we all know that the last van trip was a particularly low point in a long line of low points.
Those kids are being taught to express emotions in a really over the top way. At some point (hopefully) Isla will be in the real world, she's going to have to learn she can't scream/over the top cry at the smallest things!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, they didn’t even get that emotional when Mila went in for surgery!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Exactly. I mean kids are wearing socks and crocs, which blows my mind, but apparently it's 'in'.
Yes my youngest is 16 and asked for Crocs. I actually thought it was a joke and laughed 😅 but got told it is the in thing with socks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.