The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POOR ISLA ON OUR LAST DAY IN TURKISH PARADISE šŸ‡¹šŸ‡· šŸ„ŗ

Lazy shows us Jaceā€™s breakfast of dreams; watermelon and banana and chocolate sauce on pancakes. That brat's dream breakfast would be a share bag of magic stars all to himself and a good raid of the treat cupboard. Isla has given him one of her bracelets. Lazy sings ā€œitā€™s the final breakfastā€ to the tune of The Final Countdown. Esme looks mortified. She and Isabelle are having omelettes. Isla has a sore throat from the air conditioning so will get some watermelon and pancakes in a minute. Mother of the Year didnā€™t think to get her poorly daughter some breakfast when she got the prodigal son his. There have been air conditioning wars in the sistersā€™ room this week and everyone has a cold because Esme insisted on having the air conditioning on. You canā€™t get a cold from being cold you thick bleep.

Lazy hopes sheā€™s in shot. Sheā€™s relaxing around the chuldrenā€™s pool and itā€™s so relaxing and peaceful. Itā€™s officially half term for parts of the UK. Itā€™s 1pm and theyā€™ve been at the pool for an hour. Mila, Jace and Esme are in the pool. Unlike Jace, Mila has no fear of water. She fell off the slide steps backwards, obviously Creepstopher and Lazy are always with her, and she stood up and said ā€œwoahā€. Jace wouldā€™ve had a meltdown. Mila has the instinct that water can be dangerous but Jace doesnā€™t like water going in his eyes.

Footage of Mila on a slide. Drone shots. Sunbathing. Pool footage of Esme and Mila. Jace goes on the slide. I have no idea why they leave his glasses on in the pool, they could get lost or damaged. Jace sleeps. More pool. Creepstopher says the pools go on forever. Theyā€™re some of the best pools theyā€™ve stayed in. He screeches at Esme for diving in the pool.

Creepstopher pushes ā€œlittle Tedā€ Mila in the buggy to go and get ice creams. Esme puts on her sunglasses because Isla told her she has black under her eye. She and Isla head to get a drink and Esme is also getting a chocolate and ice cream waffle. Isla initially decides not to get a waffle but does after seeing Esmeā€™s.

DEVASTATING NEWS. The day is ticking by way faster than Creepstopher would like it to. šŸŽ» Itā€™s almost time for lunch. He canā€™t wait for his lunch because heā€™s having a flatbread pizza that he cannot remember the name of. At the restaurant he shows us the ā€œlama-conā€ lahmucan pizza. Then he films the pruned tree garden. Esme returns with a plate of sugary crepes.

The week in Turkey has gone in the blink of an eye. When one adventure ends, theyā€™re one day closer to another beginning. Theyā€™re sat in the lobby with Isabelle reading, everyone chilling out and Foghorn waffling on to the camera. They have a 25 minute wait and are sat all over the place on the plane. Lazy doubts theyā€™ll all be able to be sat together but hopefully someone came be sat together. Itā€™s a night flight so the chuldren will probably sleep.

Mila finds a beetle on the hotel floor. She is obsessed with anything that crawls. Her father's beanie must be her favourite toy then with all the fleas that are on it. Creepstopher tells her not to stand on it because itā€™s trying to get back to its house and family.

Creepstopher is officially sad as theyā€™re stood outside the hotel waiting for the transport. Isla sounds tired and close to tears. Coach journey. The Inghams get off the bus and board the plane.

The Inghams are on the plane. Theyā€™ve done the whole airport experience. The transport got them to the airport late and they only had 1.5 hours before boarding. Theyā€™re split up again with Lazy, Creepstopher, Jace and Mila at the back and the girls at the front together. Of course one of the cabin crew said they watch the Inghams on YouTube and said ā€œHi Isabelleā€. šŸ¤„ She promised to look after them. It was cool and wicked to meet her. Jace is holding a giant box of tic tacs, which are hard to but so Creepstopher will help him eat them all. Jace says theyā€™ll share.

ā€˜Tell me you can take me homeā€˜ song. Jace plays on ipad. tit window footage during landing. Fatty Foghorn is now sat in the window seat Jace was sat in. Shot of the plane after landing.

Lazy screeches. The Inghams are now in the car. It feels weird that they woke up in their hotel room, have been swimming and were loving life and have flown back to England. It feels bizarre when they do long days like this.

The flight was tolerable. Isabelle couldnā€™t sleep and she and Lazy were done. The flight was packed so you couldnā€™t sleep. You always want to do a night flight on your last day. Lazy is shocked that people flew home on another flight at 7am as theyā€™d have to leave at 4:30am so surely wouldnā€™t go to bed. If they didnā€™t do the later flight theyā€™d have only had 5-6 days of holiday. Theyā€™re an hour from Rosabelle Manor and will end the vlog here as theyā€™ll be going straight to bed when they get home. Itā€™s 1:25am England time so 3:25am their body clock time. Jace has been excited for the plane home all week. Lazy asked him why last night and he said it was because he loved going on holiday. She told ā€œmateā€ that they were going home but he didnā€™t understand.

End of vlog

1685469327406.png
1685469383856.png
1685469663604.png
1685469919805.png
1685469985556.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I wonder how long Izzy will continue living with them once she turns 18. I hope creepy pays her for being part of their daily vlogs.
Sheā€™ll still be there well in to her 30s! They all willā€¦ I hope Meeeeela is the ingham to escape the cult

Reactions: 23
Jace should not be constantly thinking about Holiday's at his age, most 4 year old's don't care if they go on holiday or not because normal families do other things with them instead of dragging them out in a van or on a plane for Holiday's multiple times a year. Also, notice Sarah saying that they are always with Mila when she is around water, another lie, we all know they don't really care about children's safety around water :rolleyes:

Reactions: 36
Why are they allowing them to drink iced coffee? ! Isla isnā€™t even a teenager and theyā€™re letting her drink that!! And of course they had to fill their faces with sugary crap before coming home. God forbid a vegetable enters their diet!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They will just never get itā€¦. Esme is a 13 year old child and should not be left alone in a pool with a 4 year old and 1 year old.

The water is chest deep on Mila and the both little kids should be 1 to 1 with an Adult! How long would it take Sarah to get off her Lazy arse if Mila or Jace started struggling.

View attachment 2206350View attachment 2206351
It would take as long as it would for fatty and mr stink to stop their less than 2 year old falling backwards of a water slide ladder šŸ™‚

Reactions: 8
Esme is the best Ingham by far.
She has so much about her and definitely can see life on the outside of the Ingham cult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are they allowing them to drink iced coffee? ! Isla isnā€™t even a teenager and theyā€™re letting her drink that!! And of course they had to fill their faces with sugary crap before coming home. God forbid a vegetable enters their diet!!!
Itā€™s a bit ironic that they dress her like a toddler but allow her to drink coffee

Reactions: 29
The thing that gets me is Isla seemed really quite poorly in that vlog, yet her two vile parents sat together at one end of the plane and she had to sit at the other end with her sisters. If I had been them Iā€™d have had her sit with a parent, Creepy could have sat with her and Esme and Izzy sat with Lazy, Jace and Mila. What if sheā€™d felt sick? She would have wanted a parent. They are utter tit heads. I bet they never gave her any paracetamol either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Did anyone hear the dig from Isabelle to lazy in the vlog about the mozzy bites?
Isabelle goes ā€œmum was actually wrong for onceā€
You could see lazy fumed when she says it!
They all hate Sarah inside and she knows it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My nearly 2-year-old is fearless...isn't every child? That's the beauty of them at that age.
Oh, best holiday ever.......till the next lol

Reactions: 24
I just came on to say I will be taking some time away from posting on here for a while - I lost my beautiful boy and best friend unexpectedly a couple of days ago, and my heart is broken.

Rest peacefully until we meet again, son.
A995B972-E4E0-4074-9A6B-44D7180AA86E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144
Sometimes I wonder if isla reads here too. Nothing she does is being monitored. Sheā€™s allowed to eat as many sweets and snacks as she wants, she can have a fizzy drink whenever she wants, she has a phone with no rules attached, she has a laptop that she can use as she pleases.
Now Iā€™m not saying she shouldnā€™t have any of that, but imo it should be limited. An 11 year old that doesnā€™t leave the house doesnā€™t need a phone with unlimited internet access etc. Iā€™m sure she knows about tattle because Sarah loves mentioning it.
Iā€™d really love to know what really goes on behind closed doors and whatā€™s going on inside the 3 older girls heads. Iā€™m sure they know more than we think.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
They will just never get itā€¦. Esme is a 13 year old child and should not be left alone in a pool with a 4 year old and 1 year old.

The water is chest deep on Mila and the both little kids should be 1 to 1 with an Adult! How long would it take Sarah to get off her Lazy arse if Mila or Jace started struggling.

View attachment 2206350View attachment 2206351
Dear Lazy, I know water safety isn't your strong point (dare we mention the legend that is Kayak Paul)... But here's some guidance for you anyway.

Screenshot_20230530_202810.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The way they were eating their breakfast like they never get fed šŸ˜³
I bet they just graze on snacks all day at home and get one actual meal at night

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Sometimes I wonder if isla reads here too. Nothing she does is being monitored. Sheā€™s allowed to eat as many sweets and snacks as she wants, she can have a fizzy drink whenever she wants, she has a phone with no rules attached, she has a laptop that she can use as she pleases.
Now Iā€™m not saying she shouldnā€™t have any of that, but imo it should be limited. An 11 year old that doesnā€™t leave the house doesnā€™t need a phone with unlimited internet access etc. Iā€™m sure she knows about tattle because Sarah loves mentioning it.
Iā€™d really love to know what really goes on behind closed doors and whatā€™s going on inside the 3 older girls heads. Iā€™m sure they know more than we think.
She must be totally aware of the scandals surrounding her dad and family as a whole. She has unsupervised access to Tik Tok. That's filled with the fact of Creepy being a grooming bastard.

Reactions: 30
Isla has a cold from the air conditioning šŸ˜³
Basic science obviously isn't happening in their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mila had a cold earlier on in the week. That was the reason why the golden child didnā€˜t have to share his e-number filled lollipop with her. Isla will have caught that. The poor child looked really rough. She needed some TLC, but she more chance of flying to the moon than getting any love, care and attention from her crappy parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy: I donā€™t photoshop myself I am a size 16
Also Lazy: we had this pizza every day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.