The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Sarah keep saying that her fanny cyst is getting worse because she has a cough? What’s the relation? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I highly doubt this is a teacher, however, I’d be extremely concerned if a child exploitation supporter, spewing such bullsh*t, had anything to do with the education of my young child.
Early years teacher that doesn’t know it’s yourselves not your selves 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hark at Saint
I highly doubt this is a teacher, however, I’d be extremely concerned if a child exploitation supporter, spewing such bullsh*t, had anything to do with the education of my young child.
Early years where I come from means nursery. EYP’s usually assess kids in a nursery setting and I can guarantee if you stuck Jace in a school nursery full of kids he would be slightly behind his peers. He would stand their head down, picking at his fingers as he not only has no social skills whatsoever he is also king of his castle at home but wouldn’t be in a more established nursery setting. They are setting that poor boy up for a fall and need to get him to school now.
---
Why does Sarah keep saying that her fanny cyst is getting worse because she has a cough? What’s the relation? 😭
Fanny cyst probably aggravated by being massively overweight. My friend was the same when pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you tattlers go for a weekend in a caravan do you describe it as an adventure 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The comment section about the RV having modifications ( still up ) is terrifying. Literally many ifam justifying dangerous modifications that could cause a fire or serious injury. "Just because it’s theirs to do what they want” Ifam you need to understand that there is this thing in society called laws. They are there to keep you and us both safe, not ruin your day or create negative or bad vibes as you call it.
Is that on Chris’s instagram? I’m blocked 😑

Reactions: 6
At this point I'm surprised they haven't given a close up view of the fanny cyst.

Who are they aiming at, one minute it's all " buy our fidgets, cuddly toys and dolls" then it's "I'm going to keep describing my fanny problems"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Did notice in tonight tit clickbait vlog
Sarah said she got a pink prescription and didn’t know you had to take it to the hospital chemist, sure to hell Dr Captain Pilot Chris n Ingham should have knew where you take a pink prescription, I’m not nit picking lol
See they took the RV into a garage has Sarah made them correct what he has fucked up before he goes any further

Reactions: 18
Sounds like the cyst is on the Bartholin gland for them to want to do a MRI

Reactions: 9
She must be pissing herself when she’s coughing?

Consultant appointment must be classified as high risk pregnancy… how are the going to go away for months when she will need to see the consultant once a month for extra scans etc.

Reactions: 28
In general, she's not wrong. People shouldn't be embarrassed about their fanny cysts. But monetising your fanny cyst on your family vlogging channel? You should totally be embarrassed about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I feel sorry for the Doctor that had to examine her nether regions. The stench must have been unbearable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Everything you say is so spot on, I was looking (briefly) at that clip of Jace and Mila and thought good god they are bringing another baby into this absolute tit show, it’s clear they are extremely lazy where the children’s education is concerned in fact they are extremely lazy with Jace and Mila full stop, it’s always the absolute minimum amount of effort with them both with Jace maybe getting more than Mila, they seem to think that faffing about, running away ( adventures) is all you need, wandering aimlessly in another country makes up for even basic parenting, I remember being in a care case conference where two children were being discussed around Jaces age and the Guardian said “ good enough parenting just isn’t enough” and this sums them up
They think endless tat and mooching round other countries living their stupid ‘ one life live it’ is okay when the end result is emotionally damaged children with no basic education to get through life being made to perform like seals for a pervert and his enabler

And again this is no slight on real home educators as I don’t consider any of those Ingham children home educated in any shape or form
I think you will find most family vloggers see parenting as, giving children loads of presents for Christmas, taking them on holiday, taking them out to restaurants and to clubs and that is it. They forget the "Nurture" side of parenting, instead they choose to exploit and neglect their children for money while claiming they are still good parents because they have recently been on holiday or to the kid's favourite restaurant 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If Jace isn’t engaging why not sing songs (not pop/Disney songs 🙄) I still remembered the songs we sang as little kids like one two buckle my shoe, one two three four five the abc song.
I agree with the person that mentioned sugar how can lazy expect a child to concentrate when they’re on a constant sugar rush it’s ridiculous.
Jace needs a healthy diet and a solid routine and small bursts of learning and soon enough he will become better at it. The child is sat in a van for weeks at a time and then when it’s convenient at home he is expected to do work sheets it doesn’t work like that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.