The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations! You win a half eaten brain licker. Going by Lazy’s business models, this will be delivered to you in 1-3 business years upon payment of £19.99 p&p.

If anyone’s keeping score, I too would like my name added to the list of “If missing consult tattle”
Will Jace be able to part with the half eaten brain licker. I know it's a special item so he might not want to share...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Scrounging rat. If you’re set for life Lazy there’s no need to buy second hand, save those play sets for the children with parents who can’t afford brand new.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we bring the photos over from the last thread where you can see his fringe starts at the back of his head? I‘d love a new profile picture….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so maddening isn't it? A huge tv star and a very well known (we'll, he was in 2018..) family youtuber both abused their position of power and trust, appeared to groom barely legal teenager(s) and left their mental health in a bad way. The first man gets booted off the telly and is widely condemned. The second gets to keep his job, travel the world, live in a £700,000 house, buy massive rvs and continues to abuse his position of trust and have wide access to young teenagers. Come on youtube, make it make sense. You should hang your heads in deep shame. Young and vulnerable females are still in danger from Chris Ingham and five years have passed! 😠

I'd love to know what Sarah thinks about the PS situation. Does she not see anything wrong in his behaviour? Because she doesn't seem to see anything wrong with her husband's...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It's so maddening isn't it? A huge tv star and a very well known (well he was in 2018..) family youtuber both abused their position of power and trust, appeared to groom barely legal teenager(s) and left their mental health in a bad way. The first man gets booted off the telly and is widely condemned. The second gets to keep his job, travel the world, live in a £700,000 house, buy massive rvs and continues to abuse his position of trust and have wide access to young teenagers. Come on youtube, make it make sense. You should hang your heads in deep shame. Young and vulnerable females are still in danger from Chris Ingham and five years have passed! 😠
Indeed. 😖

I think @Impleo should put forward their excellent comment from the other day, as a suggestion for the next thread name.

Screenshot_20230529-224428_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh god. They’ll find another Loch to risk their children’s lives in then. Does anyone have Kayak Paul’s number?
If anyone does have his number - I’m still interested 😉😍😆

Oh look - Isabelle has her own emoji 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just thinking back to Bella and those messages...

I wonder if Phil told that young lad that he liked "helping people" and that he had "the powers and the people to help" him? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Just thinking back to Bella and those messages...

I wonder if Phil told that young lad that he liked "helping people" and that he had "the powers and the people to help" him? 🤢
Narcissists bloody everywhere 😔😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love that she’s trying to justify the size of herself as being ‘normal’. Funny that most of the time she’s photoshopping herself on a regular basis when it suits her.

Just to correct you there Sarah - bump sizes do of course vary but pregnancy bumps can also be a sign of a medical concern (other factors included sometimes) so no it’s not a case that all bumps are normal. You are not a doctor so you really should be careful what you say or at the very least make it clearer in a disclaimer that you are not an expert in the medical field. Its clear that a minority of people are foolish enough to take what you say to be fact and that can be incredibly dangerous worst case scenario.
9287B058-6FCD-46E4-AAE5-7E0AEE309F59.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.