The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS THE SEA, NOT AN OCEAN. Saying ocean doesn’t make it sound better your American-wannabee fool. 🤡. Aww back to the lies : Yesterday - ‘I don’t like ice cream’. Today - ‘Ice cream before midday’. Feeling low from bad diet Lazy - ‘It’s probably because of all the rooobish I’ve eaten this week’ Chris - ‘You haven’t eaten bad this week?!’. You literally dedicated a whole slog to the rubbish and sheer amount consumed only yesterday?! Keep up 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I get buying cheap stuff for the kids when they'll grow out of it by the end of the season, but when you're an adult, a good quality bathing suit that fits properly and doesn't look like it's going to fall to bits will last for a few years!
With the way she’s been gaining weight even before the pregnancy, she’ll be growing out of clothes faster than the kids.

Reactions: 26
Just to reply to the question I was asked on the last thread, I appreciate the offer of a link, I’m going to stick with the ones I’m using. I cannot have any wires yet need a lot of support due to my medical condition.
Just to reply to the question I was asked on the last thread, I appreciate the offer of a link, I’m going to stick with the ones I’m using. I cannot have any wires yet need a lot of support due to my medical condition.
I cant answer on the other threat but if the lady wouldn’t mind I would love a link to the bra please x

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see what Isabelle shows in her vlog. It has to be so sad being a teen but not being able to post anything in real time because your stepdad is a creep.

Reactions: 29
Tell me are 17 year olds wearing school shoes and frilly socks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched Isabels haul vlog 😱😱😱 well the clothes leave very little to the imagination and why is she wearing Mila’s frilly socks with those awful shoes 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope that lazy isn't teaching cultural studies! The food served in Turkey isn't just kebabs. Its goulash, tagines, sardines and meze. Those pizzas and grilled chicken sandwiches she's been stuffing her face with is the tourist shite they serve up to the chavvy tourists like her. Even the kebabs aren't authentic. The breakfast is a mix of stuffed vine leaves,feta honey and bread. Turkish food is the best!

Reactions: 39
I predict a ranty ista post from the creepy twit claiming that the new owners have messed that death trap up
---
Why don't we get footage of Creepy waddling along from behind in his speedos- now that would be a sight for sore eyes! Bloody pervert.
Unfortunately he had to bin them. The “s” fell off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Did Sarah seriously ask if you should use water slides while pregnant!

E08E1C76-FFD8-4EA0-82D7-A916812F55DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
CRAZY HOTEL WATERPARK TAKEOVER! SHERWOOD EXCLUSIVE LARA TÜRKIYE 🇹🇷

Drone. Footage of the girls, focussing on Isabelle and Esme, walking to the beach. Creepstopher shows us the gorgeous view of the ocean. Lazy is having a low energy pregnancy day as she’s eaten a lot this week. Normal day for Sarah Louse then. Today is their last full day at the resort and there off home tomorrow. The transfer is 6pm tomorrow and the flight is stupid o’clock. They’ve had a few days off vlogging as they were a week behind. This is the best all inclusive hotel they’ve stayed at and the food is out of this world. The beach view reminds Creepstopher that there is a very exciting adventure coming up straight after this one. The RV is getting put to the test in a couple of weeks. The best thing about the beach is the shade. Lazy is worried about the ice lolly Creepstopher stole from her.

Creepstopher grabs a couple of twisters "twizzy" and a cornetto for himself, Lazy and Mila. The girls then decide they want one so he goes back to get one. Lazy takes another twister as Jace stole hers. The heating wasn’t turned on in the sea. Creepstopher gets in the sea topless and struggles to catch his breath. Probably caught sight of his sexy wife Sarah Ingham Forever. Unless there’s a 16 year old nearby. Usually the pier is packed but not today.

Lunch is at the beach bar. Big Frank has stared to arrive. Lazy, Isabelle, Mila and Jace have ordered a selection of salads and grilled chicken sandwiches. Esme, Creepstopher and Isla have gone to get a lahmucan. Lazy shows the menu and then we see the food. She and Isabelle go half and half with their sandwich and burger. Lazy likes the burger.

Waterpark time. Lazy can’t go on the water slides. She asks the ifam if they would go on water slides whilst they’re pregnant. Personally she won’t and she’s too worried about hitting the water fast. They’ve seen a few heavily pregnant women do them. She’s sitting around the chuldren’s pool with Jace and Mila. They love it when the jets are turned off but otherwise they don’t like it because they can’t see and sun cream gets in their eyes. A top tip is to take a mini paddling pool on holiday and it’s used every day.

Waterfall and water slide footage. Creepstopher films whilst the girls go on the slides. Isabelle follows Esme on a water slide and it looks like she’s far too close behind her. Health and safety is non existent on this family. Creepstopher is being brave today and going topless. It’s a perfect last full day in paradise. Lazy says her cornetto was divine.

The Inghams are back at the room and have started packing. Lazy opened Jace’s suitcase and realised it was still full of the sweet packs she packed for the flight, the spare sweets and the toys she brought just in case. Far too much in my opinion. How many sweets do you need for a 4 hour flight? They booked the Turkish à la carte restaurant. Lazy wasn’t blown away by the buffet at lunchtime. If the à la carte restaurants weren’t available she would’ve got bored quickly. The stews look sloppy. Creepstopher loves it but he’s eaten mashed potato all week. There’s night when it was good but there were lots of wet dishes and fish. He had sea bass last night.

It’s almost time to say goodbye to the view for good. Creepstopher will miss it so much. Isla is wearing some glasses without the lenses. They won’t have the room tomorrow. 100% they would love to come back to this hotel but Lazy disagrees and wants to try the Titanic hotel. If you go to the Antalya region and Lara Beach it’s littered with all inclusive hotels. You can’t go wrong.

Footage of Lazy and Mila eating lettuce tacos. The tapas trays are insanely good. Creepstopher has ordered a very spicy Turkish kebab after the waiter asked if he likes spice. He shows us the kebab when it arrives Lazy ordered skewered lamb and Isla skewered chicken. They all pass them around to taste. Mila looked at Lazy with a chip on her fork and asked if she wanted to taste. She took it, nibbled the end, Mila asked “good?”, Lazy replied “yes”, Mila asked if she wanted more but Lazy said no. It was the cutest thing and shows they pick this up so fast.

Lazy has the most hilarious story to tell us. The other day they were in a restaurant and the waiters and waitresses asked Mila what her name was. Creepstopher had his back to them and replied “Chris mate”. Cackling. Lazy puts on a weird accent and says the waiter bent down and said “oh hello baby Chris”. Cackle. For the rest of the week Mila has been called Chris. They’re not laughing at the guy and Creepstopher doesn’t dare say anything. It’s been a joke all week but Isla has no idea it happened. Probably didn't. Creepstopher is absent so I’m guessing the spice blew off his poor little cotton socks. Lazy thought the restaurant would be the same as the buffet but it’s different. She doesn’t like eating lamb on principle and has eaten chicken every day. She wanted to try something different today so got the lamb but won’t make a habit of it. If she can’t handle lamb then good luck to her if she ever finds herself tucking into a kangaroo dick whilst Ant and Dec piss themselves laughing. Isabelle and Esme had a conversation about lamb not being sheep. Isabelle said it wasn’t a sheep. Esme argued that Mila is still a human even though she’s a baby. Time for dessert and Lazy thinks they should go for the Turkish ones.

Lazy tells Mila they missed the mini disco but asks if she wants to go and play on the slides. She does. She asks if she wants to play on the “swinging and slides”.

Jace and Mila’s favourite time of the evening is coming to the park. Lazy would love something like this in her garden. The buffet was very busy last night and one idiot said they should eat outside. Lazy was wrong for once as the mosquitos gathered. Isabelle always reacts badly to them. Lazy films the bites, Isabelle's frilly socks and school shoes. Isla says she has bites on the bottom of her feet and on her arms but it's clear Lazy is annoyed she butted in. Creepstopher films Mila on the slide.

Footage of the girls going up in the lift. Creepstopher opens the balcony door. It’s popping at the Concorde hotel. He’s taking in the extremely beautiful night time view one last time. The room is soundproof with the door shut. They’re making sure they’re packed up. Creepstopher is feeling sad and they didn’t want to leave. They thought a week would be enough as they have a lot coming up over the next month. He feels lucky to have had the week and knows how fortunate they are. The hotel is mint. He’s seen a lot of vanlifers come to Turkey and would love to explore it.

End of vlog
1685296988607.png
1685297187657.png
1685297267763.png
1685297334231.png
1685297359135.png
1685297686985.png
1685297748675.png
1685297785707.png
1685298083917.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
What is this weird new emoji Chris has found as his new personality 🫰🏼grow up Chris you have saggy tits and more wrinkles than my sphynx cat

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sloppy stews and wet dishes aren't good for a family who seem estranged from cutlery!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was having a google of their stats, don’t worry I prepared myself for various pics. Firstly a lot of the common questions about ‘the Ingham family’ no longer relate to this lot. There’s a GP surgery by their name, a coupe of brothers invented some stuff.. I was surprised only one related to this lot.

Secondly stats show they are ranked #726 out of Family bloggers in the UK. I didn’t even know there were that many! They’re more than twenty eight thousand down the list worldwide

😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.