The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
1685283176504.png

TLDR
- The DPD van failed it's MOT spectacularly after top Hollywood rollerblader mechanic Dr Chris sold it to an unsuspecting buyer recently. It sounds like it would be cheaper to scrap it than repair it.
- The Inghams are currently on holiday at Sherwood Exclusive in the vlogs (unconfirmed if it's gifted or not) but got home yesterday in real life. Once again, Tattle found out which hotel they were at before they announced it.
- A woman sat in front of the Inghams on the flight was suffering from flatulence. Rather than considering that she may have had a medical condition, Chris and Sarah laughed about it at the airport. They also criticised the behaviour of children on the flight (the Ingham kids were angels obviously) even though their own kids are feral.
- Sarah is loving drinking in this pregnancy. She's definitely a good swallower too as she swallows her husband's bullshit lies enough.
- They're running out of ideas of what to film on this boring rinse and repeat holiday so yesterday we got to see what Lazy shoves in her cakehole whilst on holiday.
- Nannar got ripped off in Turkey and lost all her life savings whilst trying to buy a villa up a mountain years ago.

Hi Steve 👋 Best stock up on the tuna sandwiches for when darling son gets taken to court.
1685281778715.png
1685282502028.png

Credit to @Cheezychips
1685282130317.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No difference in baby bump size. Really Sarah!!! This is the baby bump of someone who is due in July!! She’s tiny compared to you. And the only time I’ve been as big as you when pregnant was when I had one literally after another and was 2.5 stone overweight. I was 30 at that time and put straight into the high risk geriatric mother category.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Just to reply to the question I was asked on the last thread, I appreciate the offer of a link, I’m going to stick with the ones I’m using. I cannot have any wires yet need a lot of support due to my medical condition.

Reactions: 13
Buying a used car privately

The only legal terms that cover a private sale contract are:
  • The seller must have the right to sell the car.
  • The vehicle should match the description given by the seller.
  • The car must be roadworthyit is a criminal offence to sell an unroadworthy car and an MOT certificate from a test several months ago is no guarantee that the car is roadworthy today.
Section 75 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 is good reading

Reactions: 53
So I was looking at Shein the other day after Lazy posted this picture
0019689E-1C8D-42F4-A7B4-D69E517074C0.jpeg

I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???
C53B9B74-6A3A-4DDA-B528-62C50631EDDD.jpeg

So checked out the other reviews of the costumes shown in the picture….
3F4E5CA5-B07D-453F-9BAB-18D95574F17C.jpeg
3CD4C585-E328-4AF5-A491-2296F08F1675.jpeg
5F32790E-A1D1-456B-B13F-93C44464DC34.jpeg
206178B3-E474-4C14-8360-415D7EA9F770.jpeg

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
9A373254-A04E-4B2E-841F-C4220ACF2F4E.png

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”.
0DB3750B-CB9F-4081-823A-0AE780C83A69.jpeg
37374817-7491-45A7-850F-1436BB565A31.jpeg

So what….I’m sure Lazy is asking….

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

3ED6780E-0F26-4D8F-8A0D-A284160EC2F3.png
5250E189-3BF1-48B1-BE84-7DDAD8CBC206.jpeg

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of tit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
View attachment 2201580
I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of tit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.
Exactly what I’ve said all along. She is AT LEAST a size 22…..lots of people are plus size, I am, why keep lying? What is that saying to young girls who unfortunately look up to that piece of tit? To be ashamed if you are plus size so photoshop yourself and lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2201580

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

Excellent detective work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2201580

View attachment 2201600

Top detective work, I tip my hat to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’ll just be over in the corner wake me up if something interesting happens hmm on second thoughts with this lot don’t forget me forever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very good detective work! I honestly don't understand her. Constantly posting stuff about body positivity, but lies through her teeth about her own body, and those of her children. Either own it, and be truly body positive, or do something to change it. Aside from the damage it does to her own kids, does she ever take a moment to think about the fact that, for better or worse, she has a platform and has people who look up to her? No, because they're all just £££ to her.

Also, sidenote, but £16 bathing suits for someone who is set for life? Mm hm. I get buying cheap stuff for the kids when they'll grow out of it by the end of the season, but when you're an adult, a good quality bathing suit that fits properly and doesn't look like it's going to fall to bits will last for a few years!

Does she just not know this sort of stuff?
---
The Ingham Family posted:
CRAZY HOTEL WATERPARK TAKEOVER! SHERWOOD EXCLUSIVE LARA TÜRKIYE 🇹🇷
View attachment 2201720
YouTube
Way to pull the pedalo view count in, Chris. Lovely. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Best thing about having a big family is you can share so me and mom shared a .....
You are in an All Inclusive Isabelle, I am sure you could all afford to get whatever you wanted there without sharing....
Daily vloggers on the best vacation they have had since the last one. So they take 3 days off vlogginng because they cannot come up with anything other than what they eat to vlog about. Sarah would not go on a waterslide while pregnant, but has no problems sledding behind reindeers or go for snowscooterrides.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 2201580

View attachment 2201600

Why not buy proper maternity swimwear if set for life but buys cheap sweat shop swimwear, also she really needs to invest in decent swimwear for Izzy. Everything is done on the cheap and she lies about it. I am a bigger lady and just own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.