Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Just off the phone with the mortgage company - I explained that I had been out with the dog for an hour and a half this morning, and will be doing the same later, and that I expect my bill at the end of the month to reflect this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

yuza

Chatty Member
I wonder what Chris’ favourite Taylor Swift song is?
• All The (underaged) Girls You Loved Before?
• Don’t Blame Me?
• Champagne (up the wall) Problems?
• Everything Has Changed (after the allegations)?
• Fifteen (just how he likes them)?
• Forever & Always (Sarah Ingham)?
• Getaway Car(avan)?
• Hey Stephen (Steve)?
• I Did Something Bad?
• Karma?
• Only The Young?
• Snow (Baby) On The Beach?
• This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things?

feel free to add!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

mags

VIP Member
A bit late for last week's Memory Monday Rant Special but I just stumbled across this oldie but goldie from @CheekyChappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I wonder what Chris’ favourite Taylor Swift song is?
• All The (underaged) Girls You Loved Before?
• Don’t Blame Me?
• Champagne (up the wall) Problems?
• Everything Has Changed (after the allegations)?
• Fifteen (just how he likes them)?
• Forever & Always (Sarah Ingham)?
• Getaway Car(avan)?
• Hey Stephen (Steve)?
• I Did Something Bad?
• Karma?
• Only The Young?
• Snow (Baby) On The Beach?
• This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things?

feel free to add!
I think this sums him up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Isabelle’s Q&A didn’t answer anything. She’s the most indecisive, confused and talking all around the point but the point girl. She kept saying ‘I’ve been asked this before’. Yes, because you never actually answer anything.

Someone asked about driving and she just said she was excited at the thought? Not that she’s planned any lessons or anything. So again, she’ll be asked ‘have you started driving yet’. The answer is clearly no.

But you know what really angered me - the education advice to fellow young adults. She has a ‘lot of options’ - what exactly? It’s qualifications or work? You’re doing neither. But that terrible advice to other people on not to follow what anyone else is doing?! - you’re 17. Unfortunately most 17 year olds can’t just bum around all day to rebel against their parents and societal norm. We are living in extremely tough Financial Times. You need to have some kind of format to follow to have things to fall back on. Or to even learn what you don’t like from. If you decide to take the gap year after qualifications, fine. Thousands of young people do. But they then travel or work in that time. Your idea is to play Roblox, get up at 3pm and Shein hauls. That isn’t influential.

She keeps hovering over how long her and supposed boyfriend have been together. Now, at that age, with your first boyfriend you’re usually extremely sickly in love. Counting the exact days since you got together. Having monthly anniversaries etc yet it’s always so hazy.

Then her 18th birthday? ‘I’m sure moooms planned sooomething’ oh yes I’m sure a surprise trip to Pontins is on the cards. ‘I’m trying to convince mum I’m grown up enough for a piercing’. Well you’re not and speaks volumes if that’s your biggest concern turning 18.

And everyone should go on holiday because ‘holidays are great’ and then bragging about how many they go on. Well I’m not sure you could get less situationally aware if you tried girl, you have to book annual for things like that, or wait for school holidays or plan financially to do it. She has zero concept.

I know she is a product of her upbringing but she really needs to evaluate her life situation. You can’t just leave everything and ‘vibe’. And pretend that anyone who tries to guide you is a bully or a troll. The soft speaking, waving hands drives me mad.

I doubt any of you tattlers will have gotten to the end of that post but her video really saddened me to be honest. Potential is just wasted and shows how cult life has shaped her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
So not only did her nana own a caravan, but her parents apparently owned one as well, on the same site.
Tell us again Sarah, about your childhood, where you had nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 67

rainbow20

Funny how Chris is allowed privacy with his hospital appointment, no mention of what it was for, filming it or making that the title of the vlog. Shame you don't give your children the same privacy and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Totally agree, the amount of time and effort that goes into buying resources for Jace is astonishing, but it's all the same, colours, numbers 1-10, there's no progress further than this in 2+ years I don't think we have ever seen them buy anything educational for the older girls.

Emse is cocky I agree, but they have no outside influences, no one to 'knock' it out of her, if she was in a group of girls at school, she'd probably be a slightly nicer child, as she'd always meet a child who would not put up with her. And I always find kids always act differently with friends than they do at home. Esme, doesn't have that luxury, none of them do.

Someone pointed out they don't get punished, I believe the older girls do, it's been mentioned before they loose their phones when they answer back, I think it was the Ireland trip, it was mentioned Esme was forever loosing her phone for back chatting. Obviously Jace doesn't seem too get punished, Mila is forever being told off. Wasn't Jace also sending Isla to sit on the naughty step at one point?!
Yeah. You can clearly see that Jace doesn’t get punished for bad behaviour. It’s so odd to see how they raise him so differently than the girls. Look at how he was adamant that he didn’t want a brother because he and creepy are the “Boss man’s of the house!” Imagine living in a house raising 4 soon to be 5 daughters and the girls are hearing that the boys and men are the boss of the house. 🙄

Sarah is raising a mini Chris! I bet Janes parenting wasn’t any different to how Jace is being raised and look how that turned out! He has no rules. Jace is throwing tantrums because his baby sister is knocking down towers of her own blocks. He’s snatching bottles from her. He’s constantly pulling on that babies ears and instead of being told no and to stop it, Mila gets called a little thug. TELL HIM NO ffs before he’s ten years old and grabbing some babies ears in B&M. It reminds me of creepy constantly mauling Sarah’s hair when he’s on camera. That’ll be where he’s picking it up! From Mr. Tickle back. 🤢 He’s forever complaining that Mila is ruining his games. They’ve turned him into a spiteful child and it’s all because he has different rules to the others. He needs School. He should be starting in reception class soon. Sarah and Creepy are clearly doing a terrible job at learning him anything. Mrs busy sat on her arse, spends all day parked at the table colouring in balloons for Jace to match colours or whatever other activity she’s seen while the rest of her kids are raising themselves. Mila got put in a high chair so she didn’t open any of Mini Chris’ presents on his birthday yet she allowed Jace to open many of Milas presents while she was napping.

When you are raising a 4 year old to think he’s the boss of the house like his grooming father then you’re making a rod for your own back. He does something wrong and they blame other people. Look at the rant they had about his eye test because Jace clammed up when he was told he got a question wrong. It’s not normal behaviour. Rather than explain to Jace that it’s ok to get a question wrong they have a rant about they eye doctor not pussy footing around him. 🙄

Sarah you are soon to be raising 5 daughters. We all get that you’re a doormat who puts up with cheating and a husband who inappropriately messages sixteen year olds. How many times have we heard that creepy bastard say “My house! My vans! My cars! My floor! My carpet! My money!” about the things he’s bought with his daughters money. Sort your self out before you have five girls following in your footsteps and ending up with people who treat them like shit. Mila is running around like a Radford baby! Raising herself and by the looks of it doing a better job with little input from yourself and Creepy. Meanwhile Jace thinks he’s the centre of attention with 100 colour matching activities a week yet it’s still constant screeches of “Mam, mam, mam, mam.” If the slightest bit of attention is shown towards anyone else. They treat him like he’s the youngest. It’s not normal. Everything in the house seems to revolve around Jace or Creepy. It’s fucking weird. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Why does that stupid cunt think that rules, any rule, doesn‘t apply to him? He boils my piss, he really does. And the camp site didn’t fall into the ocean, it fell into the sea. Just like he should.

When I was 16, and just about to take my O’levels, Duran Duran announced they were going to be doing a UK tour. Me and my friends massive fans but never thought we’d get to go. However on the day they released tickets, when we were at school. my dad got on the phone and bought us tickets. I was very fortunate because we were quite wealthy , not set for life, so he did it for us as a leaving school present. He drove us to the venue, went for food, sat in the car park for a few hours then drove us all home, listening as we twittered on about Simon Le Bon looking at us 😂. We’re all in our fifties now and we still talk about it. I was so grateful to my dad for doing that for us. He’d have never have wound us up, like Lazy has, because he’s a good man. I’d hate to have shitty parents, it must feel awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Mila did not want that hug. First she does everything she can to avoid it and then she backs away from Jace. Then there's a weird cut and then they're hugging. I think her face says it all. 🤣

Screenshot 2023-05-16 17.56.21.png

Lazy is so desperate for them to be best friends but it's really not happening. He's a bully and she clearly doesn't want much to do with him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
You’re not allowed to film in The Deep for commercial purposes. They always disregard the rules. I don’t know who the hell they think they are.

Does anyone else leave a shit load of food in the fridge and pots draining on the side when they leave a somewhere? We don’t. We leave it completely empty, with the beds stripped. They’re such scruffy cunts. I‘ve never known people like them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Vlog opens with Jace crying loudly in the background because his hair is in knots and fatty foghorn admitting they didn't brush it after their swimming from the day before.

I bet it's like that every time they go to brush his hair because they keep leaving it.

Lazy cunt. Parent your fucking child and look after his basic needs you lazy despicable human being.

• Angry
  • Sad

binkyboo

An MP has demanded that a register of home schooled children be created to enable them to find the children who aren’t being properly educated. Should have been done a long time again imo

• Heart