Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Big Saz is really giving King Chaz a run for his money in the sausage finger steaks.

Also that double chin is humongous. She looks like she’s been trying to eat herself.

IMG_2141.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Goonie

My Husband is 5ft 7. Absolutely nothing wrong with being on the shorter side, we’re all shorties in our family but we all embrace it and OWN it.
The mere fact that he was the only one who didn’t get himself measured at The Deep just confirmed that he’s a lot shorter than he says he is!! He’s made himself look an absolute foo 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Mila did not want that hug. First she does everything she can to avoid it and then she backs away from Jace. Then there's a weird cut and then they're hugging. I think her face says it all. 🤣

View attachment 2174557

Lazy is so desperate for them to be best friends but it's really not happening. He's a bully and she clearly doesn't want much to do with him.
It's an awful circumstance but I freaking love Mila's facial expression here, I am cracking up!

But yea, really bad form to teach your son that his sisters (aka the only females he's around!) are there for him to do with as he pleases. Fucking idiots.

mags

VIP Member
After Lazy was banging on about how much money the girls brought back with them, did anyone catch that fleeting moment when the mask slipped and she chucked the filthiest look in somebody's direction, off camera?

I couldn't figure out what she was reacting to. Was Esme trying to stick her stinky socks in Isabelle's face or something? Or did Esme fart?

It's hard to capture in screenshot but for a split second there, Lazy even clenched her teeth. She was fuming!

Screenshot_20230519-203317_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230519-203148_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Two memories for you this Memory Monday. The first is when a woman came forward to say that when she was 21, Creepy messaged her for months, even when he was on his Florida honeymoon with Sarah. She said that he "wanted everything" with her but it never got that far.

The lady who claims to have a son with Creepy would likely have been pregnant at the time of the wedding (she said she had met Creepy in 2015 and got pregnant soon after meeting him). So, that was at least two women he was allegedly sleeping with/trying to sleep with at the time of his wedding to Sarah.

The second memory is when Creepy asked a friend to use her false account to comment on a parody youtube video about the Inghams. He told her what to write and she copied it word for word. It was a horrible comment about Rachel from the Unique Fam who made the Smug Sarah videos.

On twitter, Rachel said that Creepy had contacted the police about the leaked messages, saying that they had been photoshopped. Rachel was able to prove to the police that the messages were genuine and it really was Creepy who had written the vile words.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Emzykins

VIP Member
Set for life but wants to return a swimsuit to make sure she saves a whopping £4. Set for life guys. Set. For. Life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Sarah believing they don’t have to pay the mortgage when they’re not in the house is both hilarious and very sad at the same time.
She really doesn’t believe this crap, surely?

Reactions: 47

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
Anyone buying this?
If ‘true’ - it shows that the parents have no idea what the kids are doing online. The poison that has come from Sarah to her kids and now to others re: school, education etc., is unconscionable.
As if Isabelle, who barely knows her ass from her elbow, (guess she can check bikini thumbnails) could actually teach anyone anything useful with her very limited vocabulary and even more limited knowledge of the world around her let alone the bigger picture.
Apparently she can’t be left alone with a (motivational) candle. Tragic.
Keep ‘vibing’ 🫢🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
This is SO. funny 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230517_204357_YouTube.jpg

Sarah Ingham doesn't like bikinis for children. Chris Ingham doesn't like anything on 16 year olds. He prefers them to skinny-dip.

• Haha
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
He panders to the perverts full time
Open mouthed excitement
Childish frocks for Isla
Constant videos of them rolling around, play fighting, swimming…. all the stuff perverts love that pervs like him can pass off as harmless
Wouldn’t surprise me if there is a whole load of pervy footage on his machines that gets mysteriously wiped clean by accident on a regular basis
If you told a normal father he was ‘inadvertently’ exposing his children to child sex enthusiasts online, and he hadn’t realised, he would feel physically sick, remove all such images, and never ever do it again.

Chris jacked in his job to do it for a living.

• Sick
  • Heart

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Anyone buying this?
If ‘true’ - it shows that the parents have no idea what the kids are doing online. The poison that has come from Sarah to her kids and now to others re: school, education etc., is unconscionable.
As if Isabelle, who barely knows her ass from her elbow, (guess she can check bikini thumbnails) could actually teach anyone anything useful with her very limited vocabulary and even more limited knowledge of the world around her let alone the bigger picture.
Apparently she can’t be left alone with a (motivational) candle. Tragic.
Keep ‘vibing’ 🫢🤭
Dear Lord the smell of bullshit from that post is strong.

As if Izzy “1 GCSE” Ingham is able to teach anyone anything. The girl who doesn’t even have a maths GCSE is suddenly able to Jedi her powers to others? Please.

If she’s so good at maths then why hasn’t she sat her own GCSE?

• Haha
  • Heart

YoYo

Chatty Member
Sarahs reply to someone about van life on the ingham Facebook page. Seems like they don’t pay mortgage while away🤦🏻😂.
Maybe that's what Creepy tells her to convince her to go on these trips - they "don't have to pay their mortgage" when they're away.

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
The Meldrum woman was in Turkey last month gushing over a hotel and trying to make out the weather was brilliant when it was probably warmer in Scotland.

It was the IC Green Palace, if they are in Turkey I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the place.

Could be gifted or maybe worried about being in a Muslim country don’t go too kind on Creeps!
View attachment 2182914
Oh please let us have outted them again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Getting your poor children to fake sleep in order to create more compelling monetised content is nothing like normal people saying ‘smile’ before they take a picture, you weird little n🤡nce.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Maisie842

VIP Member
Anyone else notice when she was measuring the kids that her hand wasn’t straight and she deliberately dipped her hand downwards. She’s so weird, I can’t wrap my head around why she wants them to be smaller than they are!!

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I’d just like to wish young Jane the very best of luck in her GCSE Maths exam.
Sarah pondering whether the cleaners would take their leftover food or just throw it away. What planet is she on?
They have a strange idea of hospitality workers. She thinks they survive off leftovers, and he thinks they want to have sex with him.

• Haha
  • Sick