The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or will it be a surprise on GCSE results day?
I suspect she won't sit any exams. Chris and Sarah will either ignore it, or clickbait it in a vlog. Home educated children don't need to sit exams, and they'll probably use some bullshit excuse like plenty of successful people failed exams and still did well, became millionaires etc, bonus points if they mention Alan Sugar. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I suspect she won't sit any exams. Chris and Sarah will either ignore it, or clickbait it in a vlog. Home educated children don't need to sit exams, and they'll probably use some bullshit excuse like plenty of successful people failed exams and still did well, became millionaires etc, bonus points if they mention Alan Sugar. 🙄
Having given it another thought, I'd like to hope that we'll have no idea what exams Esme has or hasn't sat because they'll have packed in vlogging by then. I just can't imagine what the content will look like if they're still flogging this dead horse in two years.

Reactions: 15
That picture of them two you just know he’s posing like that for tattle what a creep

And the outfits she puts Mila in, they are hideous
I’m sorry but look at the size of her and the bump she is no way 17 or 18 weeks as she says

Reactions: 17
Eh thought Isabelle had a video going live at 6, has mingham towers not taught them all how to tell the time?

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but look at the size of her and the bump she is no way 17 or 18 weeks as she says
I’m in two minds.

A) Lazy might legitimately be that big. She’s had a fair few kids before and this is her 6th pregnancy (I refuse to count her fake miscarriages for views nonsense). My sister in law has 6 kids (can you believe her ‘hero’ is Sue Radford 🤮 ) and she was bloody HUGE by the last one. Her womb and stomach muscles were already stretched to high heaven.

Or

B) Lazy is saying she’s 17 weeks but is actually much further along and they’ll drop a ’surprise’ birth video. I bet she’s dying to milk the premature dinky dot gravy train (even if baby isn’t really premature). We all know both Lazy and Creepy don’t like doctors too so I wouldn’t put it past them to lie that the drs/nurses/midwife’s etc got the dates wrong and the scans were read incorrectly. 🙄🙄🙄

My money is mostly on B. But we shall wait and see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she's as far gone as she says. It's just that bump is mostly fat. She can just show it off now instead of trying to hide it.

I’m in two minds.

A) Lazy might legitimately be that big. She’s had a fair few kids before and this is her 6th pregnancy (I refuse to count her fake miscarriages for views nonsense). My sister in law has 6 kids (can you believe her ‘hero’ is Sue Radford 🤮 ) and she was bloody HUGE by the last one. Her womb and stomach muscles were already stretched to high heaven.

Or

B) Lazy is saying she’s 17 weeks but is actually much further along and they’ll drop a ’surprise’ birth video. I bet she’s dying to milk the premature dinky dot gravy train (even if baby isn’t really premature). We all know both Lazy and Creepy don’t like doctors too so I wouldn’t put it past them to lie that the drs/nurses/midwife’s etc got the dates wrong and the scans were read incorrectly. 🙄🙄🙄

My money is mostly on B. But we shall wait and see.
My vote is B, she'll give birth in July to the 9lb premie.

• Haha
  • Heart
That girls not going to college. She's gone from 100% denfinetly going to, it's an option and I'm looking at a few things I want to do, you don't have to follow the crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Your ‘Whole World’ is missing a child there Lazy 😐
View attachment 2169284View attachment 2169285
"Love spending time all together" all this family do is spend time "all together". Whether that is in cramped conditions or on their awful house. I can understand someone saying this if they have limited quality time together because of having very busy lives working and being at school etc but this family don't have any of those issues. What a load of rubbish!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That girls not going to college. She's gone from 100% denfinetly going to, it's an option and I'm looking at a few things I want to do, you don't have to follow the crowd.
She’s not following any crowd that’s the problem 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31
From Isabelle's Q and A it's clear nothing will change once she turns 18. She thinks she'll have to 'ask mum' for permission for tattoos and piercings, wants to carry on going on endless holidays with the family, doesn't know what she wants to do for her birthday but 'mum' has some plans and was not revealing/not sure what her future plans are so no college or work for her, I don't think.

I've got a feeling Lazy will whisk them away for a mega surprise trip away in September, so there's no chance of Isabelle doing anything with friends, family or boyfriend.
Poor Isabelle is obviously stuck in this dossing about lifestyle and thinks if you do YouTube you don't have to work, can stay in bed half the day and go on holiday every other week.
The problem is once this gravy train ends she's the one left with no education, prospects, work ethic or anything really and would struggle in the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.