The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second memory is when Creepy asked a friend to use her false account to comment on a parody youtube video about the Inghams. He told her what to write and she copied it word for word. It was a horrible comment about Rachel from the Unique Fam who made the Smug Sarah videos.
Thank you. I've not seen that stuff about Rachel before.

Writing his own glowing character reference would be bloody hilarious if the situation wasn't so downright nasty, however what is funny is that Chris's friend copied his spelling & grammar errors along with the drivel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
THIS is long and short of it. The LAW for education of a person under 18. A child MUST still be following one of the three options:

-stay in full-time education
-start an apprenticeship
-spend 20 hrs a week working or volunteering WHILST still in education.

Doesn’t she realise how much of a gift the free education is? She’ll have to pay to go back to education after 19. She doesn’t do any of these. There is no way she does 20 hours of schooling a week - you may make a vlog of 15-40 minutes length but saying for one patch of that ‘the girls are schooling’ doesn’t cut it. It’s against the law to not follow this. And what furiatates me is they’ll claim Isabelle is in a job by doing what she does. A real job, whether that be working in McDonald’s at 16 or an apprentice hairdresser is all giving you life skills. That’s the issue. She hasn’t the foggiest what a payslip looks like. How these parents plaster this all online and still don’t get investigated blows my mind. They may have a lovely warm home (that they spend no time in) and she may cook / buy them endless food but you can’t just be the ‘cool’ parents for allowing your children to have an endless 6 week holiday.

We will never see their schooling because their 30 mins 4 days a week is so behind curriculum it’s offensive. So she’ll continue still showing the same rubbish letter teaching with Jace because that’s her intellectual age. If Creepy was this science and maths professor he claims he’d want to share that passion with his children and step child. We can all teach our up to 5 year olds things, but then they’re either sent into school or they’re properly home schooled following a curriculum.View attachment 2171020
The worst part isn’t the education - plenty of people come back from that - the worst is that she’ll never get to be seventeen again, there is no amount of money that can ever give you that back, and they are stealing it from her so they don’t have to work, and Chris can pretend he didn’t get caught. It is unforgivable. Doubly so when Chris is so clearly massively affected by missing out on it all himself.

Reactions: 35
The homeschooling thing is definitely a complete sham and it is absolutely outrageous that they are able to deprive their children of an education and get away with it. Once again though they have managed to sell it to their kids and vulnerable members of the IFAM that the kids are somehow 'lucky' and 'fortunate' that they get to have all these experiences and travel instead of being stuck in school.

The irony of course is that the kids don't actually have many meaningful life experiences at all as they just live a weird groundhog type existence whether they are at home or 'travelling'. Wake up very late, copy out some notes from GCSE Bitesize or equivalent (or don't bother and just pretend you did), make lunch, stay in all day watching movies and lazing around or go out to walk around a town/attraction just as it's getting dark or closing, have some strange concoction for dinner and stay up ridiculously late watching inappropriate stuff on the TV. Rinse and repeat. There is no real variety, no parties for the kids to attend, special events at school, no playdates or days out with friends, no trips to the library or museums and they rarely go to a park.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think I’m feeling re-angry again - not even angry, not jealous like they seemed to think of the ‘haters’ I am just so unbelievably disgusted in Chris and Sarah because yesterdays vlog just reaffirmed that he has zero respect for his children. The amount of disgusting and inappropriate shots of Isla in particular were just awful. In a swimming costume too small for her that showed off so much. All from different angles. So many opportunities for his Creepy circle online to see. He’s been outed for this before yet he’s done a full 360 and gone back to what he knows sells. No wonder he barely sleeps at night.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Isabelle’s Q&A didn’t answer anything. She’s the most indecisive, confused and talking all around the point but the point girl. She kept saying ‘I’ve been asked this before’. Yes, because you never actually answer anything.

Someone asked about driving and she just said she was excited at the thought? Not that she’s planned any lessons or anything. So again, she’ll be asked ‘have you started driving yet’. The answer is clearly no.

But you know what really angered me - the education advice to fellow young adults. She has a ‘lot of options’ - what exactly? It’s qualifications or work? You’re doing neither. But that terrible advice to other people on not to follow what anyone else is doing?! - you’re 17. Unfortunately most 17 year olds can’t just bum around all day to rebel against their parents and societal norm. We are living in extremely tough Financial Times. You need to have some kind of format to follow to have things to fall back on. Or to even learn what you don’t like from. If you decide to take the gap year after qualifications, fine. Thousands of young people do. But they then travel or work in that time. Your idea is to play Roblox, get up at 3pm and Shein hauls. That isn’t influential.

She keeps hovering over how long her and supposed boyfriend have been together. Now, at that age, with your first boyfriend you’re usually extremely sickly in love. Counting the exact days since you got together. Having monthly anniversaries etc yet it’s always so hazy.

Then her 18th birthday? ‘I’m sure moooms planned sooomething’ oh yes I’m sure a surprise trip to Pontins is on the cards. ‘I’m trying to convince mum I’m grown up enough for a piercing’. Well you’re not and speaks volumes if that’s your biggest concern turning 18.

And everyone should go on holiday because ‘holidays are great’ and then bragging about how many they go on. Well I’m not sure you could get less situationally aware if you tried girl, you have to book annual for things like that, or wait for school holidays or plan financially to do it. She has zero concept.

I know she is a product of her upbringing but she really needs to evaluate her life situation. You can’t just leave everything and ‘vibe’. And pretend that anyone who tries to guide you is a bully or a troll. The soft speaking, waving hands drives me mad.

I doubt any of you tattlers will have gotten to the end of that post but her video really saddened me to be honest. Potential is just wasted and shows how cult life has shaped her.
Oh I read it through - @higgledy.piggledy it was an excellent analysis.
I have an injured cat (mine, he’s getting better) so had lots of time sitting on a couch (Hi Lazy) watching him when he has time with the cone of shame off 😼

I put them - the Inghams on TV - I only ever look when on my phone.
What an utter embarrassment. I don’t have a massive TV, it’s probably tiny by most comparisons, but boy did it show up what a terrible state they are all in.
On the main vlog, close-ups of Sarah are dreadful. Her skin made me nauseous. It’s in such a bad state - looks like it’s never been scrubbed, just had slap applied layer upon layer.
If she ‘hates her arms’ do something! Stop eating all that junk and MOVE. Is she really still in her 30s?

As for the almost 18 year old - that’s even scarier. Not Esmé kind of ‘scared’ I mean real life is going to come calling very soon.
Her total lack of understanding of mental health issues and her belief that she can do a podcast on such topics shows how utterly deluded they have made her. She is very much not OK. Adding a ‘boyfriend’ into this dynamic is likely to lead to another pregnancy in the family. I doubt she’s mature enough to take control of her body - she has not been taught or shown how.

Most of us have been 18 and probably didn’t want to be anywhere near our parents if we were in a position to celebrate.

Sarah and Chris pretty much bred their ‘friends’. For Sarah to say that she is still in touch with ALL the friends she had growing up is a) a lie and b) pretty cruel that she’s denied her offspring the same opportunity of socializing in childhood. Their only memories will be of each other.

Apologies if I’ve gone on a bit - it’s a bathroom post 🚽 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The homeschooling thing is definitely a complete sham and it is absolutely outrageous that they are able to deprive their children of an education and get away with it. Once again though they have managed to sell it to their kids and vulnerable members of the IFAM that the kids are somehow 'lucky' and 'fortunate' that they get to have all these experiences and travel instead of being stuck in school.

The irony of course is that the kids don't actually have many meaningful life experiences at all as they just live a weird groundhog type existence whether they are at home or 'travelling'. Wake up very late, copy out some notes from GCSE Bitesize or equivalent (or don't bother and just pretend you did), make lunch, stay in all day watching movies and lazing around or go out to walk around a town/attraction just as it's getting dark or closing, have some strange concoction for dinner and stay up ridiculously late watching inappropriate stuff on the TV. Rinse and repeat. There is no real variety, no parties for the kids to attend, special events at school, no playdates or days out with friends, no trips to the library or museums and they rarely go to a park.
It’s not as if they meet up with other home schoolers either because of course their bullshit would soon be exposed

Reactions: 23
Sarahs reply to someone about van life on the ingham Facebook page. Seems like they don’t pay mortgage while away🤦🏻😂.
Maybe that's what Creepy tells her to convince her to go on these trips - they "don't have to pay their mortgage" when they're away.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sarah believing they don’t have to pay the mortgage when they’re not in the house is both hilarious and very sad at the same time.
She really doesn’t believe this crap, surely?

Reactions: 47
Sarah believing they don’t have to pay the mortgage when they’re not in the house is both hilarious and very sad at the same time.
She really doesn’t believe this crap, surely?
Well that comment sends the message that they are thinking of travelling full time and selling up something that creepy has wanted for a long time.
I wonder if that is what all the affection is all about he’s a sly git and paving his way to the end goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Is Isabelle serious with her podcast about mental health tit? Can she hear herself with her "sometimes you have a sad moment and people lean into it by listening to sad music and stuff and make themselves worse, so they need to crack on with it", that's her advice, oh sorry her "hints and tips". I bet trauma experts Peter Levine and Bessel Van Der Kolk are shitting themselves hearing this Instagram mental health expert. I know we should cut the kids slack as they are dragged up in this cult environment but she is nearly an adult and offering her "help" online for mental health is dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The thing that worries me and what I really, really, really hope doesn't happen to Isabelle, is once Lazy's latest baby gets to renegade toddler age and Creepy wants another baby in the house, it will be Isabelle not Lazy who gets pregnant.
The 'boyfriend' will be kept in the background until required and then will never be heard of again once he's made the baby. Isabelle will be a single mum and because she's so immature and helpless she will be stuck forever in the manor needing Lazy's help with everything.
Lazy can tell Creepy that she can't get up the duff again because she needs to be there for Isabelle and they can clickbait the heck out of Isabelle, her pregnancy, the baby and portray the boyfriend as the bad guy, same as what Lazy did with Isabelle's dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Izzy has a warped view of the outside world.
Home safety and security, outside bullying (school) haters and jealousy from others because that’s what she’s been told and experienced due to creepy’s actions. We tend to remember bad experiences say 100 people say we look amazing and 1 person hates the outfit we tend to obsess over the negative comment and you see that on social media all the time. Izzy has no real experience of the outside world and she’s hiding her bf because the nasty people would spoil it and try to take it away from her and that pretty much sums up her thinking mostly because of her parents. We haven’t heard much about her friends lately it’s all very weird and toxic.

Reactions: 20
My twins were 18 in the post Christmas lockdown, so their celebration was a takeaway and fizz with mum and dad, I was sheilding so couldn't even get a decent cake, had to rely on what online shopping brought. We would have loved to throw a party, or them to go out with their mates and I'll always be a bit sad that they missed out. I can see Izzy's 18th will be like theirs through choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarahs reply to someone about van life on the ingham Facebook page. Seems like they don’t pay mortgage while away🤦🏻😂.
Is she that stupid? You still have bills if your on holiday. What is she talking about!
Or has Chris convinced her they don't pay them 😂 surely it's more expensive paying for a house your not using plus the costs of travel

• Haha
Reactions: 30
THIS is long and short of it. The LAW for education of a person under 18. A child MUST still be following one of the three options:

-stay in full-time education
-start an apprenticeship
-spend 20 hrs a week working or volunteering WHILST still in education.

Doesn’t she realise how much of a gift the free education is? She’ll have to pay to go back to education after 19. She doesn’t do any of these. There is no way she does 20 hours of schooling a week - you may make a vlog of 15-40 minutes length but saying for one patch of that ‘the girls are schooling’ doesn’t cut it. It’s against the law to not follow this. And what furiatates me is they’ll claim Isabelle is in a job by doing what she does. A real job, whether that be working in McDonald’s at 16 or an apprentice hairdresser is all giving you life skills. That’s the issue. She hasn’t the foggiest what a payslip looks like. How these parents plaster this all online and still don’t get investigated blows my mind. They may have a lovely warm home (that they spend no time in) and she may cook / buy them endless food but you can’t just be the ‘cool’ parents for allowing your children to have an endless 6 week holiday.

We will never see their schooling because their 30 mins 4 days a week is so behind curriculum it’s offensive. So she’ll continue still showing the same rubbish letter teaching with Jace because that’s her intellectual age. If Creepy was this science and maths professor he claims he’d want to share that passion with his children and step child. We can all teach our up to 5 year olds things, but then they’re either sent into school or they’re properly home schooled following a curriculum.View attachment 2171020
im American and I just don’t understand this family. Your healthcare is free ours is astronomical. Your higher education is free our is astronomical. Yet I always made sure my children went to all their doctors appointments, specialty appointments and my older daughter just finished her junior yr of college which costs about 70k$ a yr if she didn’t have scholarships and financial aid. As parents we want to see our children succeed in life. Have a better life than we had. My daughter has high aspirations for herself and wants to become something successful in life. My younger daughter only thinks about her future as well. I just don’t understand how they can do this to their children

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A repayment pause? You’ve still got to pay it and interest will go up. She is so dumb. She can’t help herself but to brag about a life none of us would ever want. What about insurance if it’s left unoccupied for extended periods of time? Are they stretching the truth and saying someone they know is staying there? Can they even do that without a buy to let mortgage? I think Creepy keeps her in the dark about all things financial. She doesn’t like responsibility and she’s very lazy. They weren’t big for long enough to have made enough to be set for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.