The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone buying this?
If ‘true’ - it shows that the parents have no idea what the kids are doing online. The poison that has come from Sarah to her kids and now to others re: school, education etc., is unconscionable.
As if Isabelle, who barely knows her ass from her elbow, (guess she can check bikini thumbnails) could actually teach anyone anything useful with her very limited vocabulary and even more limited knowledge of the world around her let alone the bigger picture.
Apparently she can’t be left alone with a (motivational) candle. Tragic.
Keep ‘vibing’ 🫢🤭
Square routes!!!!!!!! - Are those the roads Creepy takes in the DPD van of dreams? It might be better than his usual going around in circles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
9pm on a Sunday night and Saz contacts Jane the pain in desperate need of a fake comment to show what cleeeeever homeschooled children she has. Jane says ‘no problem, this is my area’ and thinks to herself, hmmm how can I make this realistic? I know! I’ll call my ‘daughter’ Jane. They’ll never know! What a load of rubbish that fake spam comment is. Sounds like those ‘thanks! Just 2 weeks on your diet pills and I lost 27 stone and my arthritis!’ Also, sure.. I realllyyy believe Isabelle word for word said ‘yeh it was no biggie’ etc. Have we ever heard a teenager use the word ‘biggie’?! Also that’s a very long paragraph for izzy to have said. Funny how this comments now appeared since Isabelle has done a Q&A advertising to the world how clueless she is about education and has precisely zero qualifications to her name. I’d love to see the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of all these comments - spoiler they’re Rosabelle Manor or the Malcom residence.
Teens wouldn’t say that they’d say no worries, no problem. Don’t sweat it, it was bussin I was amped.
How sad that they’re so immature that they have to lie about their children's education jeez it must be worse than we thought.

Reactions: 13
Lush! We all need this picture enlarged for our basement walls. 🤣
Seriously though look at it! 🤢
He clouted every single branch as he flopped out of the ugly tree.
He has been voted the King of FUGLEY, coronation date to be announced 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just wait, she'll be saying it in a vlog in a day or 2 😂
Oh definitely. You just know Sarah is going to mention the tutoring in a vlog, as she can't help but brag about her children unless it's Mila and Isla. She won't want to miss an opportunity to share how kind Izzy is, to which Izzy will reply "it's no biggie"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
An MP has demanded that a register of home schooled children be created to enable them to find the children who aren’t being properly educated. Should have been done a long time again imo

• Heart
Reactions: 60
An MP has demanded that a register of home schooled children be created to enable them to find the children who aren’t being properly educated. Should have been done a long time again imo
Absolutely. It was my understanding this had already been addressed and was underway. Whilst clearly not the case it really should be a matter of urgent priority. There must be many more than just the Ingham kids being educationally failed and socially isolated. It’s an absolute tragedy for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A bit late for last week's Memory Monday Rant Special but I just stumbled across this oldie but goldie from @CheekyChappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
They’ve been talking about it since I was homeschooled. If it happens fantastic and long overdue but I’m not holding my breath.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They’ve been talking about it since I was homeschooled. If it happens fantastic and long overdue but I’m not holding my breath.
Yep, it's been talked about for years, I think the new angle this time is that they're linking it to ghost children (those who didn't return to school after Covid)

I would like to think it will help, but Izzy's lack of education shows that no one is interested, or held accountable. The Ingham's broadcast their lack of home education for everyone to see, and still nothing is done. A register isn't going to change anything. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He has been voted the King of FUGLEY, coronation date to be announced 🤔😂😂😂
Apparently his kingdom will also include another major territory, as per leaked images from a recent dress fitting.

Ceremonial robe as supplied by Queen Alibaba of Wanketsville, with quality commemorative replicas going on sale soon at the very lot pow wow bargainous price of just £799 +VAT +Gratuity tip, while stocks last. (Easy-pay installment plan available for non-set-for-life commoners.)

CutPaste_2023-05-16_08-45-52-751.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They are giving home education a bad reputation.
I was home educated for a period of time because London had no spaces and it was nothing like the Ingham’s at all, structured learning for core subjects and lots of books and activities outside the home like swimming, volleyball, guides and the like.
Most homeschooling parents take their role seriously after all their child’s education is at stake. The Ingham’s are a joke and I sincerely hope that other people don’t follow their model as it’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently his kingdom will also include another major territory, as per leaked images from a recent dress fitting.

Ceremonial robe as supplied by Queen Alibaba of Wanketsville, with quality commemorative replicas going on sale soon at the very lot pow wow bargainous price of just £799 +VAT +Gratuity tip, while stocks last. (Easy-pay installment plan available for non-set-for-life commoners.)

View attachment 2173416
Lazy can wear a matching one that says “Fatty Foghorn, Queen of the Harpies”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How have I never seen this 😂😂
We need to get all of @CheekyChappy 's videos archived in the wiki for reference. They're so good. I wish they were still creating new videos here. The Minghams certainly gift us with enough content which is just begging to be given the Cheeky treatment!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We need to get all of @CheekyChappy 's videos archived in the wiki for reference. They're so good. I wish they were still creating new videos here. The Minghams certainly gift us with enough content which is just begging to be given the Cheeky treatment!
They returned briefly to upload about the Jonathan Ross scissors, I was so happy😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do miss those videos!
My personal favourite was Delonge ranger. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.