The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I narrowly missed them. They were at the Deep in Hull my hometown. I took my dad there on Thursday. Not sure what day they were there but so glad we didn't cross paths

Reactions: 21
Some caravan sites allow old caravans, my grandparents and now mum have had caravans and it depends on the site. Surely somewhere in Withernsea can't be too fussy and would just be glad someone wants to pay to have their caravan there in the first place.

I find it unlikely though that Sarah would know it was the exact one. I went often growing up but would struggle to pick out which one I had stayed in. I do remember the layout inside, I remember the position on the caravan sites but unless I'd just looked at a picture of it I couldn't say it was the exact same caravan in the same place.

If Nana used to love it so much that she had a caravan, why have they never taken her? My grandparents used to love going back to where they had their caravans and tell stories of past holidays, long after they had stopped having their own when it wasn't practical anymore. They dragged Nana to Blackpool and didn't do much, she went out to Portugal and didn't seem to want to be there (didn't even take her coat off) but keep bragging about all these East Coast caravan sites they keep visiting and how much it reminds Sarah of her childhood. These places are always full of old people on mobility scooters so she'd fit right in.

Sarah should be able to take Nana for a short break on her own, or ask her which of the kids she wants there but we all know Chris won't look after the others and he'd be off meeting up with someone else as soon as Sarah left.

Reactions: 29
So what plans did Izzy have with her "boyfriend" this week? 🤔 sorry if he really exists she wouldn't be happy to just fall out of bed onto another amazing Ingham adventure She would have plans and be on the phone all the time etc

Reactions: 28
Totally agree, the amount of time and effort that goes into buying resources for Jace is astonishing, but it's all the same, colours, numbers 1-10, there's no progress further than this in 2+ years I don't think we have ever seen them buy anything educational for the older girls.

Emse is cocky I agree, but they have no outside influences, no one to 'knock' it out of her, if she was in a group of girls at school, she'd probably be a slightly nicer child, as she'd always meet a child who would not put up with her. And I always find kids always act differently with friends than they do at home. Esme, doesn't have that luxury, none of them do.

Someone pointed out they don't get punished, I believe the older girls do, it's been mentioned before they loose their phones when they answer back, I think it was the Ireland trip, it was mentioned Esme was forever loosing her phone for back chatting. Obviously Jace doesn't seem too get punished, Mila is forever being told off. Wasn't Jace also sending Isla to sit on the naughty step at one point?!
Yeah. You can clearly see that Jace doesn’t get punished for bad behaviour. It’s so odd to see how they raise him so differently than the girls. Look at how he was adamant that he didn’t want a brother because he and creepy are the “Boss man’s of the house!” Imagine living in a house raising 4 soon to be 5 daughters and the girls are hearing that the boys and men are the boss of the house. 🙄

Sarah is raising a mini Chris! I bet Janes parenting wasn’t any different to how Jace is being raised and look how that turned out! He has no rules. Jace is throwing tantrums because his baby sister is knocking down towers of her own blocks. He’s snatching bottles from her. He’s constantly pulling on that babies ears and instead of being told no and to stop it, Mila gets called a little thug. TELL HIM NO ffs before he’s ten years old and grabbing some babies ears in B&M. It reminds me of creepy constantly mauling Sarah’s hair when he’s on camera. That’ll be where he’s picking it up! From Mr. Tickle back. 🤢 He’s forever complaining that Mila is ruining his games. They’ve turned him into a spiteful child and it’s all because he has different rules to the others. He needs School. He should be starting in reception class soon. Sarah and Creepy are clearly doing a terrible job at learning him anything. Mrs busy sat on her arse, spends all day parked at the table colouring in balloons for Jace to match colours or whatever other activity she’s seen while the rest of her kids are raising themselves. Mila got put in a high chair so she didn’t open any of Mini Chris’ presents on his birthday yet she allowed Jace to open many of Milas presents while she was napping.

When you are raising a 4 year old to think he’s the boss of the house like his grooming father then you’re making a rod for your own back. He does something wrong and they blame other people. Look at the rant they had about his eye test because Jace clammed up when he was told he got a question wrong. It’s not normal behaviour. Rather than explain to Jace that it’s ok to get a question wrong they have a rant about they eye doctor not pussy footing around him. 🙄

Sarah you are soon to be raising 5 daughters. We all get that you’re a doormat who puts up with cheating and a husband who inappropriately messages sixteen year olds. How many times have we heard that creepy bastard say “My house! My vans! My cars! My floor! My carpet! My money!” about the things he’s bought with his daughters money. Sort your self out before you have five girls following in your footsteps and ending up with people who treat them like tit. Mila is running around like a Radford baby! Raising herself and by the looks of it doing a better job with little input from yourself and Creepy. Meanwhile Jace thinks he’s the centre of attention with 100 colour matching activities a week yet it’s still constant screeches of “Mam, mam, mam, mam.” If the slightest bit of attention is shown towards anyone else. They treat him like he’s the youngest. It’s not normal. Everything in the house seems to revolve around Jace or Creepy. It’s bleeping weird. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Yeah. You can clearly see that Jace doesn’t get punished for bad behaviour. It’s so odd to see how they raise him so differently than the girls. Look at how he was adamant that he didn’t want a brother because he and creepy are the “Boss man’s of the house!” Imagine living in a house raising 4 soon to be 5 daughters and the girls are hearing that the boys and men are the boss of the house. 🙄

Sarah is raising a mini Chris! I bet Janes parenting wasn’t any different to how Jace is being raised and look how that turned out! He has no rules. Jace is throwing tantrums because his baby sister is knocking down towers of her own blocks. He’s snatching bottles from her. He’s constantly pulling on that babies ears and instead of being told no and to stop it, Mila gets called a little thug. TELL HIM NO ffs before he’s ten years old and grabbing some babies ears in B&M. It reminds me of creepy constantly mauling Sarah’s hair when he’s on camera. That’ll be where he’s picking it up! From Mr. Tickle back. 🤢 He’s forever complaining that Mila is ruining his games. They’ve turned him into a spiteful child and it’s all because he has different rules to the others. He needs School. He should be starting in reception class soon. Sarah and Creepy are clearly doing a terrible job at learning him anything. Mrs busy sat on her arse, spends all day parked at the table colouring in balloons for Jace to match colours or whatever other activity she’s seen while the rest of her kids are raising themselves. Mila got put in a high chair so she didn’t open any of Mini Chris’ presents on his birthday yet she allowed Jace to open many of Milas presents while she was napping.

When you are raising a 4 year old to think he’s the boss of the house like his grooming father then you’re making a rod for your own back. He does something wrong and they blame other people. Look at the rant they had about his eye test because Jace clammed up when he was told he got a question wrong. It’s not normal behaviour. Rather than explain to Jace that it’s ok to get a question wrong they have a rant about they eye doctor not pussy footing around him. 🙄

Sarah you are soon to be raising 5 daughters. We all get that you’re a doormat who puts up with cheating and a husband who inappropriately messages sixteen year olds. How many times have we heard that creepy bastard say “My house! My vans! My cars! My floor! My carpet! My money!” about the things he’s bought with his daughters money. Sort your self out before you have five girls following in your footsteps and ending up with people who treat them like tit. Mila is running around like a Radford baby! Raising herself and by the looks of it doing a better job with little input from yourself and Creepy. Meanwhile Jace thinks he’s the centre of attention with 100 colour matching activities a week yet it’s still constant screeches of “Mam, mam, mam, mam.” If the slightest bit of attention is shown towards anyone else. They treat him like he’s the youngest. It’s not normal. Everything in the house seems to revolve around Jace or Creepy. It’s bleeping weird. 🙄
It’s certainly not normal but you can’t force kids to like you my mum used to make us play with my Jace like cousin when she visited so we did and ignored her you can’t make kids like or play with you period. The younger two are close in age and will be good friends United as victims of their brother and he will be the outsider and it’s all her own doing with her favouritism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Creepy is now begging for Blink consert tickets. He will go anywhere in the UK
He’s got no chance.

Set for life, up all hours of the night (as am I through not by choice) buying views for vlogs because they are so dreadful at content no one watches anymore so he and Sarah don’t need to go look for jobs ad continue lying to businesses to steal products (because that’s what they’re doing, they’re given those items to ADVERTISE them) with no regard for what that does to small companies, not to mention people being put off products by the Inghams being affiliated with them.

..and, here’s a NEWSFLASH!

YOU AREN'T THAT FAMOUS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Colour hoods on the pram so jace is not mistaken as a girl with that long blonde hair 😂 also why dose mela look like she suddenly going to start singing berry’s and creams 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Colour hoods on the pram so jace is not mistaken as a girl with that long blonde hair 😂 also why dose mela look like she suddenly going to start singing berry’s and creams 😂😂😂😂
I thought the same when I saw her. Poor kid, I don't get this trend for dressing toddlers like little Victorians.

Reactions: 17
One day when your children have to put you in a care home Lazy, I hope Mila picks a tit one; just for putting her in this outfit and shoes.

PS: I also have child photos with the odd hideous outfit, but that was in the 70's where everything looked like my grandma's curtains.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just seen the video of jace and Mila singing on their Facebook page, just 3 observations...

1, When Mila dropped something Jace decided to use his foot to hide it under a duvet on the floor so she couldn't have it after.

2, I could understand what Mila was singing more then Jace.

3, Why oh why is Mila always the "naughty" one 🙄🙄
I noticed that too… him using his foot to hide it! I was like what’s he doing??

Reactions: 16
The Slobs seem a bit confused or maybe they’re just thick. Here’s the question Creepy & Lazy, is Withernsea on the North Sea coast or the North Ocean coast ?
Have a long think about that one. Here’s a clue - WithernSEA.
The Slobs seem a bit confused or maybe they’re just thick. Here’s the question Creepy & Lazy, is Withernsea on the North Sea coast or the North Ocean coast ?
Have a long think about that one. Here’s a clue - WithernSEA.
The Slobs
Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He panders to the perverts full time
Open mouthed excitement
Childish frocks for Isla
Constant videos of them rolling around, play fighting, swimming…. all the stuff perverts love that pervs like him can pass off as harmless
Wouldn’t surprise me if there is a whole load of pervy footage on his machines that gets mysteriously wiped clean by accident on a regular basis
They do have that skill to “accidentally “ erase clips on SD cards, etc.

Reactions: 15

So glad mila has a little sister to grow up with

Reactions: 30
So let’s pretend that the whole surprising the girls with the holiday wasn’t pre planned and they weren’t told to lay in bed and pretend they’d just woke up.
If at age 17 my step dad or mum would have just walked into my bedroom and spoken to me like that “you need to pack now! That’s all I’m telling you, we’re leaving in 2 hours” and her laughing like a knob in the background, I’d have told them to duck off and send me a post card.
But that wouldn’t have happened, because my family was normal and respected my privacy.
Absolute bell ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jace is way too big for that pram, it’s a health & safety risk. If she really wants him in a pram then at least search for one with bigger measurements. Or, just buy a cheap one for Mila until cash cow 6 arrives.

Reactions: 21

They don’t care

Because they are basically illiterate morons they think it’s hilarious the way Jace behaves

they remind me of those old time simpletons that went to freak shows laughing their heads off

God help the new baby when the novelty has worn off

So let’s pretend that the whole surprising the girls with the holiday wasn’t pre planned and they weren’t told to lay in bed and pretend they’d just woke up.
If at age 17 my step dad or mum would have just walked into my bedroom and spoken to me like that “you need to pack now! That’s all I’m telling you, we’re leaving in 2 hours” and her laughing like a knob in the background, I’d have told them to duck off and send me a post card.
But that wouldn’t have happened, because my family was normal and respected my privacy.
Absolute bell ends.
duck off and send me a postcard- hilarious 😂 😄

• Haha
I noticed that too… him using his foot to hide it! I was like what’s he doing??
Which was probably why she shoved him at the end. I couldn't understand a word he was saying, he's 4 years old. He needs to see speech and language therapist!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.