The Ingham Family #286 The Very PR-Hungry Cotterpillar. What a load of balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot ifam commenting how independent the girls are just because they went on one short shopping trip. Those girls spend 100% of their time cooped up together with their parents and other siblings, they are anything but independent.

Lazy said something about "Isabelle has her own bank" probably pretending Isabelle has her own bank account but maybe that's how come they are set for life, Isabelle has her own bank!
I saw those comments. It’s so sad that the ifam think this is age appropriate and independent. It is neither.

I’ve my own bank. Just call me Mrs. Barclays....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right now I would love my own bank because I have been on waiting forever because my internetbanking is not working and to get in touch with them online you need to log into your bank.
Stupid new bank why don't you have call back? Ok. Rant over.
How independent were the girls shoppingtrip. Their parents were next door and in the same place all the time because they could not afford to let them take the 60 pound traintrip.
When I was Esmes age I went to Oslo alone for shopping that was 3 hours train trip each way.
I must say it helps to Rant at Tattle. Because they finally answered my call, even after it was supposed to be closed 7 minutes before.
And they were even able to help me even if they could not help me because that was still on the old bank. So thanks Tattle for letting me rant.

Reactions: 16
They’ve just proved to the LA and everyone now that Izzy never had intention of sitting any exams then so what exactly has she been revising and studying for over the last year? It was the pretence of it all that makes it all so much worse especially as she’s had kids of the same age commenting and chatting about exams with her - why lie 😡

The LA would be fools not to investigate their home learning now because they have clearly not been doing what they claim to have been education wise in the vlogs!
And it's against the law for her not to be in education.

Reactions: 12
Set for life yet moaning train fare is too expensive, a £10 Ikea delivery charge is way too high. Jace gets full price Next whilst the girls get Primark 🙄
Lazy loves the 'vintagey' patterns, don't think the fat chav had even heard of Laura Ashley.
Isla looked like an overgrown toddler again. How can those so called 'parents' not see that their children desperately need some friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I must be too 😂 😂 I have tickets to see Busted in September.

Just remembered this story from Popbitch : "Teen pop fans can be a pretty vulgar bunch. Busted’s fans used to wave banners that read “OUR FINGERS ARE RUSTED FROM FRIGGING TO BUSTED”. Blue’s fans designed flags that read “BANG ME TIL I’M BLACK AND BLUE”. Even X Factor winner Shayne Ward got fans with signs reading “POINT YOUR ERECTION IN MY DIRECTION” during his moment in the sun."

So enjoy yourselves (no pun intended!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Isla’s excitement for the shopping trip is NOT normal. An 11 year old girl shouldn’t have to beg for a shopping trip with her sisters, she shouldn’t be so excited about her outfit and bag choice, you know why Sarah? Because this should be her average weekend activity. She earns you enough money, chuck her £20 every weekend so she can go out and enjoy herself with Isabelle and Esmé rather than coop them up or send them to soft play with their toddler siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Isla’s excitement for the shopping trip is NOT normal. An 11 year old girl shouldn’t have to beg for a shopping trip with her sisters, she shouldn’t be so excited about her outfit and bag choice, you know why Sarah? Because this should be her average weekend activity. She earns you enough money, chuck her £20 every weekend so she can go out and enjoy herself with Isabelle and Esmé rather than coop them up or send them to soft play with their toddler siblings.
I don’t know why but I can’t stand esme 🥺 I hate saying that over a kid but she comes across as ignorant and bratty 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Well somebody is getting a complex about his unfortunately small feet...cue Lazy making a point of telling us that his lovely new water shoes (with "HOT" written on them in big letters 🤣) are in fact a size 8. Haha. I didn't see a tag though so he's still a size 5-6 in my book.

How weird that she said the size of his shoes but then apparently couldn't find sizes on any of the others when she looked.

Apparently he was also trying on "water tops" in Sports Direct, so I'm guessing that the blue one has finally rotted away....either that or it got damaged when he blasted his way through the water in his super duper epic underwater challenge. A man like him doesn't realise his own power and strength. 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After Lazy was banging on about how much money the girls brought back with them, did anyone catch that fleeting moment when the mask slipped and she chucked the filthiest look in somebody's direction, off camera?

I couldn't figure out what she was reacting to. Was Esme trying to stick her stinky socks in Isabelle's face or something? Or did Esme fart?

It's hard to capture in screenshot but for a split second there, Lazy even clenched her teeth. She was fuming!

Screenshot_20230519-203317_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230519-203148_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Could be fake but...
The Meldrum woman was in Turkey last month gushing over a hotel and trying to make out the weather was brilliant when it was probably warmer in Scotland.

It was the IC Green Palace, if they are in Turkey I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the place.

Could be gifted or maybe worried about being in a Muslim country don’t go too kind on Creeps!
2AE98E03-8F58-4677-818E-DAC6F558C2D8.jpeg

Reactions: 31
The Meldrum woman was in Turkey last month gushing over a hotel and trying to make out the weather was brilliant when it was probably warmer in Scotland.

It was the IC Green Palace, if they are in Turkey I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the place.

Could be gifted or maybe worried about being in a Muslim country don’t go too kind on Creeps!
View attachment 2182914
Oh please let us have outted them again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So I went for a shopping sprea today, and I ordered something online yesterday. I did not vlog it but I can do a shoppinghaul for your pleasure offcourse. Do you want it all in one video or do you want me to make 2 videos of it. Just so you have more to look forward to. I will offcourse brag about the shoes I bought 1 and a half size up sinse I am so tiny or the clothes that was such a bargain because I waited 1 day with them in my shoppingbag online to make sure I wanted them and then suddenly it was a sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.